Daily reminder that Jerry Lorenzo > Rick Owens

Daily reminder that Jerry Lorenzo > Rick Owens
>you can't prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQtETfFLk_o
youtube.com/watch?v=rKIiU-qSa7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you can't prove me wrong
you oughta have some evidence to prove your stance right first as there is nothing to prove wrong as it is

honestly, true.

Fear of God won't make you look like a walking autist if you wear it in public.

fortunately this isn't relevant to most of this board since no one here goes outside ever.

rick owens is shit but that nigga is wearing a denim jacket with a hoodie underneath it brah

>Fear of God won't make you look like a walking autist if you wear it in public.

...the only non-autistic pieces are the jeans and flannel

Yeah you can't be proved wrong on a subjective matter you idiot. I agree that fear of god is less autistic than rick but it is fuckboi tier

youtu.be/sQtETfFLk_o

>buying literal second hand clothing and printing your logo on it

daily reminder that Rick Harrison > Rick Owens

literally the most talentless hack of all time
kanye west needs to be my friend and sort my life out smfh

Bait

I wish people were more self aware.

The Pantera shirt looks very inauthentic on that guy. Listening to him and the guy on the left speak bothers me.

But hey, people like this is what helps fashion brands succeeds. They'll buy into a trend and wear clothing as authentic as their personality.

>nigger fashion designer
Gimmick

lol

These guys are autists. These guys weren't into fashion 2 years before. You can just tell.

They look like models, but dress like hipster faggots from 2012

they're sick as fuck dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKIiU-qSa7Y

Wait does money or family come first

>nonwhite

this video

these sissy brodude hybrids

>Hispanic
>Nigger
Is this bait?

This nigger-spic isn't even a "designer", neither has he made anything remotely original. He just lets trends and real designers dictate what to do.

Every LA clothing brand to start up within the last 10 years is literal cancer. Especially the last 5 or 6 years.

0/10 troll post by the way.

Where are the non autistic pieces in ricks collection though?

Yep. Too much clothing design lacks authenticity.

I think there are many wannabe designers at the moment who try to do distressed looks only because to them it is what high fashion looks like rather than trying to develop an original look.