Can we have an underwear thread? What's your preferred brand/style...

Can we have an underwear thread? What's your preferred brand/style? I'm currently into uniqlo airism because I do a lot of cardio and these are great for drying fast. My ass also looks pretty good in them. Any other brands like this I should be checking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

threadtheory.ca/collections/sewing-patterns/products/comox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice bum desu

would fondle

Calvin Klein black and white boxer/briefs

you can't go wrong

I'm almost beyond cotton at this point. My city is too hot for it. You're asking for swamp ass if you stick with cotton underwear in the summer here

>white
nasty

get body modal(98/2 modal-spandex), i switched from cotton hanes and my life has been changed

I posted this in fuccboi generale, I need good cheap bulk undies but no Uniqlo in Canada. Maybe I'll just hold out until it opens, but I'm not sure if we'll get Canadian shipping.

I think I'll buy one pair of AAs to see how they are, but they're pretty expensive. So anywhere else to cop?

I just go hanes/fruit of the loom boxer briefs. I guess I've become accustomed to them because they feel so much comfier than any other underwear. Expensive/name brand underwear seems to have an extra seam running along your ass that feels too tight. Might switch to uniqlo like OP because they look nice.

hm are really nice, and cheap

Jockstrap is all you need. It accentuates your ass nicely.

I only have experience with AA briefs but they really suck, don't buy them.

M E R I N O

E

R

I

N

O

Seriously they're fucking amazing. Made me replace all my tees, socks, and undies with merino

Thanks dude, I like those striped ones but uniqlo also has similar ones. I may just hold out for now.

Best silk underwear anyone?

super uncomfortable fit, but my gf loves them

silk doesnt make for good underwear, if you weren't poor you'd know that

Under armour boxerjock 6"
>feels like nothing
>great testicular support
>roomy pouch for my magnum dong
>doesn't pill like a basic bitch of a fabric that is cotton
>dries quickly
>durable as fuck, been rotating thru my 7 pairs for at least 2 years now

Fuck everything else.

H&M ones? I have the same in solid colours and they are super uncomfy. Almost feels like you got a size too small even though they're technically the right size.

I just want a comfy multipack of similar looking underwear...

where I'm from its very uncommon to wear tight underwear, I only started doing so recently in my life. It still feels awkward.

I think I actually like the 3" better.

thats a cute butt

>expensive
>rips easily
>inflexable
silk, not even once

Uniqlo Airism

I've tried a lot of underwear and they're my clear favourite.

I have t-rex quads so, 3" is a no go for me. And 9" is just too long esp when wearing shorts.

Tempted to buy a pattern and some nice fabric and sew my own.

Does modal dry as fast as polyester?

I'd imagine that underwear is one of the hardest garments to sew. I can wear an ill-fitting shirt, but if underwear isn't comfortable as fuck it's going in the trash. lots of contours

I usually buy the cheaper and less slutty Andrew Christian stuff that's ~$10 on Amazon, even though they're really hit or miss in quality.
I like the extra pouch room in my underwear, and most non-AC pairs that are cute and have extra room are like $25-$30.

>I have t-rex quads
>>>/mfa/

According to the difficulty level on the package, it takes a basic/intermediate knowledge of sewing

threadtheory.ca/collections/sewing-patterns/products/comox

Where you at? For me they were uncomfy at the start because I came from boxers

>Not showing off t-rex quads
Ishygddt

I'm from Lithuania but I've lived in the US the last 12 years. I just never wore tight underwear, the switch is a bit awkward as I said before.