Fuck it

1st time posting. R8 h8 masterb8

how do we fix the asian male problem guys?

The fuck's up with your hair? I'm going globe-trotting, think I'll drop 700 bucks on a wardrobe and skip a fucking haircut.

u actually look decent DESU better than most of the shit I see in waywt

hugbox unproductive carebear detected thanks for helping people look the same forever. fat.

u actually look decent

that's written on epitaphs you sick fuck

but this isn't a tee and black shorts with high knee socks. 80% of wat I see WAYWT in fa threads..?

At least you have the confidence to wear it in public (50% of Veeky Forums don't).

I'm pretty Veeky Forums amoung my friends you know

Forgot pic

Do you fucking want something?

Better than most of the cancerous shit on this board, sill a massive faggot though.

Walking Meme/10

Nice.
Handbag's lanyard is not rough enough imo (it gives you too much of a feminine style).
Shoes are too flashy when you want the eye to linger on the graphic and face. I would wear black shoes.

Waaay too much going on

bro that fit is lit ASF

If this is you it is seriously fuego

It's like you put everything you assumed look good and put it into a blender without thinking about what goes well with what
>priecing
>dat hair cut
>those clothes
>bag
All the ppl who will defend for u and say you look great are Asian or rich swag fags who thinks buying something that costs over A THOUSAND DOLLARS??? Automatically makes someone Veeky Forums
Also your friend on the left side with a simple t shirt looks 10 times better than you

your hair sucks but otherwise looks good friendo

How do we fix the /pol/fag problem guys?

We should just get the mods to ban them

Seems like you have no idea about any popular Korean fashion trends.

Rightfully. No one cares about gooks.