Braless inspo. pictures from the previous thread welcomed

braless inspo. pictures from the previous thread welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoMnMHJRACQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hnng that choker

hnng

that's a black belt in dick suckin shit put on two

This is hot but I wouldn't want my daughter to dress like this.

trashy

What a hypocrite

My ex looked like Joanna. Exact same build and hair, and same nose structure. She also dressed like her too. It was cool.

>choker

Definitely sucks a mean dick, and 100% chance she will swallow.

This looks like a typical American Apparel ad circa 10 years ago.

i wouldn't want to fuck someone who reminds me of my kid

that said, i wouldn't mind taking a few laps around that girl's right nipple in a little car

who is this?

No its more that If I find it sexy, then other people do too, and I don't want people to think of my daughter that way.
Its okay because the girl in the op isn't my daughter.

Joanna Kuchta

stop making this thread you degenerate trashy slut

makes sense, only said what i said for the sake of taking the piss

asking for it: the thread

Disgusting, thats something nig nogs in a desert do while being used by the whole tribe, fact.

when user are talking about girls you know irl...

>degenerate trashy slut

hnnnnnng

Why are all of these edgy conservative teenagers on effay? Go back to r9k please.

what the fuck do girls like this even do?

like I understand a guy would fuck them but 0% of guys would either (1) be their friend or (2) date them

Like fuck, it's great and all, but you have to worry about em

If I ever saw a girl I was dating used to dress like this I'd dump them on the spot

muh family values

they want to show the world that they are useless trash/fuck meat for chad

>If I ever saw a girl I was dating used to dress like this I'd dump them on the spot

I'm sure you would buddy.

Can we post some more inspo?

Please

>spot the virgin

Do i win?

Have you ever dated/hooked up with a girl that dresses like OP pic? I've "dated" one, and hooked up with several. They were all one dimensional, didn't offer much to conversation, and constantly shitted on all their friends.

youve never dated or hooked up with anyone stfu

tru

id tap that so hard i'd be legally obliged to change my name to fred astaire

Holy Fuck, is this Timesplitters 2?

less moralizing more pics pls

What the fuck
Why do they all try so hard to look like Kim?

oh my lol, so i wore bras like all the time until my bf told me i look better natural. i guess being part of the itty bitty club makes it okay since they're perky enough and seemingly less lewd?

idk am confuse, but feel pretty and freeee

my ex used to just wear bandeaus or pasties

yeesh, the things i would do to this girl

Thats her sister, dipshit

>that wrinkly ass skirt

I'm telling you,I heard...gunshots!

nigga, that is the most fa girl you could have
dont give a shit, apathetic, shit on friends but still hang with them, will definitely use you for drugs but also blow you while your both high
what more do you you want, robot?

I'm gonna say this doesn't count because she's not wearing panties

nice holy trips though

Half sister. Lately they all try to look less white

Why should women have to cover their nipples when men dont have to?

That is just a bath towel, I'd still let her sit on my face.

>Have you ever dated/hooked up with a girl that dresses like OP pic?
I have never been with a girl ever.
But consider this: to have a girl of beauty like her by your side, somewhere on the beach just watching the sunset, looking at her and at the surroundings while feeling her hand in your hand, kissing her while breathing the sweet summer air - this would be epitome of gratifying perfection.
Too bad guys like you get to enjoy all these pleasures in life and don't value them, while I, the hopeless romantic, have to live a mundane life of being a virgin. But at least I have dreams and one day they will come true.

I'm not that guy but he's right, it doesn't matter how she looks if her personality is terrible

We are all people and we all want the same things in life.
I would show my world to her and it would change her forever.
No man is born with a "terrible personality".

No you won't. You'll die alone, virgin and fat.
And you know it.

Given your current track record I don't think anyone wants to be shown your world.

Mr. Rodger came back from the dead.

bitch you know it is

the concept art and character models from timesplitters that saw the light of day make me sad

not asking for it with you though

>VIA 9GAG

that's like a scarlet letter, user

I hope you aren't serious

Just from the thumbnail: Timesplitters 2, dam, think it's the first (and/or last) area.

The fact is if you have any self respect you don't want to spend time with anyone who has none, and dressing like this is hella sexy, and hella trendy right now, but you have to be hella shallow to want to be seen like this. That said I, rather see the bar full of these then the self respecting adults I'd want to date.

holy shit who dat

Maritza Mendez

Where do I even meet chicks like this? Do I need to be a billionaire? I am willing to literally do anything.

ROASTED

Grow up and get a decent job. Dress professionally. Have good friends. Don't be a social autist. You don't need to be rich, just have a promising life ahead of you.

Girls like these are all over big cities, they travel in packs oftentimes.

I have all this except friends. Autism sinks me once more.

You seriously need to get over yourself. Not that guy but you have a romanticized vision of something that is never attainable. Others before me have more succinctly described this as putting pussy on a pedestal. A woman isn't the answer to making you feel better They are simply another person. Just like you and everyone else, they have their own flaws, aspirations, and desires. You care way too much about this possible "epitome of gratifying perfection" instead of talking to different girls until there is a mutual enjoyment of each others company.

but we are not all the same and each of us want very different things from one another. You are so incredibly ignorant & arrogant that you think shatter some one else's world and mold it until it looks like yours.

First. Homefront: The Revolution had that and the Chicago level in it. Shame that the game's framerate chugs as much as it does.

Still the best song from the game:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoMnMHJRACQ

>what the fuck do girls like this even do?
Obviously not their work style.

My old lady goes braless, effay as fuck and the most loyal chick I've ever dated.
Just them being cool with their bodies, no need to sperg over some nipples, man.

I personally don't like bras. A women who can hold her own weight are the best kind.