/bpg/ - Backpack General

What are some effay back pack?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-SWISS-ARMY-LARGE-RUBBERIZED-MILITARY-SURVIVAL-BACKPACK/302038538825?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140122125356&meid=f2cb15f84c784a68a37a2f5072d0158b&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=351802042099
venture1972.com/products/jansport-slacker-new-cilantro-green?variant=1201519637
ebay.com/itm/NEW-NIKE-SB-RPM-BACKPACK-SKATEBOART-LAPTOP-BLACK-/291843876776?hash=item43f34027a8:g:JEsAAOSwIgNXk62C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does Veeky Forums think of everlane bags? had mine for a year now, no noticeable signs of wear.

i have one of these, they are cozy.

thoughts on these?

Not related, but where can I buy the older models? I already searched ebay but found nothing

you mean the twill models? they've been sold out for a while, sorry mane

I have one, love it

very nice, too bad they don't ship to europe

Where'd you get it
Rakuten?
I've seen North Face White Label bags on eBay but never Purple Label

Thought on the Osprey Pixel? Seems like a practical big bag (what I need) that doesn't look awful

Are Jansports completely awful? I feel like there's nothing wrong with the basic colorways per second, aside from the fact that a lot of people have them.

I know, but i was looking for used ones, are they that rare to find?

how do yall justify wearing bags outside of school? id like to use my bag but i cant find a good enough reason to use it casually :/

Do I need to post screenshots of the everlane spam from when they took over the board last year?
Cuz that shit was annoying

U G L Y

Laptop, phone charger, sweatshirt/jacket, water bottle, anything else you might need. Really don't get this question.

what do you think of these backpack? I fear this might be too big

>ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-SWISS-ARMY-LARGE-RUBBERIZED-MILITARY-SURVIVAL-BACKPACK/302038538825?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140122125356&meid=f2cb15f84c784a68a37a2f5072d0158b&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=351802042099

i own a car but its still nice to put everything in one easy to hold bag like said.
this list looks nice but i could never recommend a chrome bag, i hate having one large pocket, it gets far to frustrating to grab anything out of it unless its on top and the only thing staying there would be your jacket

Whoa, insta cop if they have black.

Lol Zara never mind

just remove the patch and it's alright

i meant to reply to

I bring a backpack to work every day and sometimes to hardcore shows
Also when I go hiking I keep water / parka / leatherman in a backpack
Also when you're at the grocery store you can keep a backpack so that you don't have to use plastic bags

To be honest, unless you're trying to impress people who are really into fashion and care more about brand than looks, i'd say jansport is best.

I have one that is a basic faded-ish military green color with a brown leather bottom that is beat the shit out of from my highschool/college days, and get non-stop compliments on it.

It always strikes me as strange that people go out of their way to compliment a stranger on his backpack, but yeah. Pic kinda related. Not the same one but same color.

How are dakine backpacks Veeky Forums? Thinking of getting the Dakine 23L for uni

Copping this when I get around to it..

this colorway or solid black?

or should i just get a black jansport

Anywhere know where they sell Jansport bags in the UK? They're ridiculously expensive on Amazon

Haven't seen them in forever, but if they still have the skateboard straps then f that

I'm not that guy, but I've had a black Jansport I've abused since middle school off and on, through high school, then college, and now it's my gym bag for after work. It's been good to me about 20 years.

I'm getting a north face vault in grey for work, I think.

I mainly care for function and the colorway than for the specifics of the bag's look tho.

They also have a really good warranty. The bottom of mine broke after a couple years, sent it back and they sent me a brand new one.

I think pic is nice

Are Kipling backpacks effay?

Herschel supply co or don't use your backpack as an accessory

ik ik but herchel too common u know

thoughts on this timberland pack?

Doesn't skate.

Same experience with chrome packs for me. I got my Yalta for $60 instead of the normal $150 or Whatever it is. Only having two pockets is annoying as fuck and overall it's just not that a good bag. The tarpaulin is cracking, its not that comfortable, there is no airflow so my back gets sweaty when I bike with it (ironic considering its a cyclist pack) and overall it's just a bad bag. Oh, and the warranty is virtually impossible to redeem. I'm just glad I didn't spend full price.

I have this

Super Lampo zips are smooth as butter

Basic bitch core at its more generalized use

I got this for college, I know it might not be effay, but it can carry a shitload of stuff and it looks good imo

Forgot pic

ordered this yesterday, gonna throw some patches on it. there are better options but this was 45€ shipped so idc

>function over meme

where can i find the one in your picture

venture1972.com/products/jansport-slacker-new-cilantro-green?variant=1201519637

Function is the new meme
ultralight, milspec, etc

My roommate's alt right boyfriend had like five Klein bags
He used them to carry tools and hardware
If they're smart enough to branch out they could be the next Topo Designs

I'm thinking about copping a Little America. Which one should I cop?

ordered this guy today

you'll literally have to seam-rip half the backpack in order for it to look decent

i have this bag, trying to figure out how to get the giant logo off of it. i know i could cut the mesh pocket with the logo off, but i dont want to go that route. any ideas?

Any effay skate backpacks?

Carhartt kickflip looks really good

I didn't receive it yet, but maybe there are certain substances that can dissolve the print while leaving the mesh as it is.

Is the Diesel backpack's any good?

Just copped this...

Did I fall for a meme?

>spending more than 50 USD on a backpack

Might as well contribute. I got this back pack on sale for about 30 USD. Pretty gud sack as long as you carry a laptop that is less than 15 inches.

Decent fanny packs anyone??

Porter

what

please return it asap

all of those useless straps and badges look like shit

Thoughts ? Thinking about getting it soon

>Token University
>$70-130
Maybe for their manpurses. Everything is around $200 for something you couldn't even take camping.

What do you think? It looks way better when it's not full.

You guys are fucking autists if you pay this much money for a backpack.

Try to put a bunch of patches over it in layers maybe? Keep adding layers until adidas is completely covered?

I got the grey one did I do well?

way overpriced just to have APC on the tag, looks like most eastpaks

in japan bb.

Probably has APC leather

Yeah main reason why I bought it had the extra cash and decided to go for the higher quality.

Nice man there's a Nanamica stockist in Chicago but they don't have North Face Purple Label

I just realized that it's not a coincidence that there's suddenly a shitload of backpack threads recently

Looks a little big for urban wear
It'd be fine if you're tall and Veeky Forums

fuck I hate those leather rectangle carabiner things like in the OP
no one ever uses them, they're a purely functional element that stopped being functional and became some kind of fucking trend so now it's on like half the "fashion" backpacks under 100$

it reeks so hard of a vans-wearing highschooler too

try reggieshop dot com or a proxy service, i believe in you.

If you are a hetero male the rucker/GR1 are really the only two options for everyday carry or rucking.

Tenso is my worst enemy
But they get the job done
Maybe I'll cop a bag with my next paycheck

I'm poor. What north face should I get for $80 below?

have this one, love it

Is ll bean effay?

Copped what?

ebay.com/itm/NEW-NIKE-SB-RPM-BACKPACK-SKATEBOART-LAPTOP-BLACK-/291843876776?hash=item43f34027a8:g:JEsAAOSwIgNXk62C
is this a legit backpack i dont feel like spending nearly 100 for one but this one is up for 40

desu

It's fucking horrible desu

brehs

Do you have one? I honestly don't like mine as much as the Lihit Lab clipboard, which I swear by

Copped for this.

Are seagulls bags effay?

nvm ended up buying this one on amazon

I actually just copped it today, except in olive green color. idk why it seems so large in that picture but it's fairly small. I'll post dimensions when I can.

Looks nice and sturdy. Better than some of these $300 ones I'm seeing, except this is sweet.

Can anyone recommend some black waterproof backpacks with a minimalist vibe?