Shoes

Okay Veeky Forums I need your help

I am a self concious autist and need to change my look, and especially my shoes

right now I still use my running shoes that I bought years ago when I had no clue how autistic it is wearing running gear if you arent actually running

help me out you guys, I want to leave this socially akward state, and I need to look the part

Other urls found in this thread:

schuh.co.uk/mens/dr-martens-will-desert-black-boots/3201277020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dunno how much money do you wanna spend?

I'll post example of sneakers, boots and dress shoes you can't do much wrong.

White sneakers always look good. This one is from New Balance but most brands have a model very similiar to this. Looks good to light washed jeans or black pants.

Nike Roshe, also a design which most brands have. Goes with everything

New Balance in general. They come in A LOT of colors and different models. My favourites are 574 (pic) and 373.

Classic adidas sneakers are nice too. Gazelle, Sambas... they have a few good ones

Classic Reebok Onitsuka Tiger, good for summer and shorts.

I actually have no idea what the price range of decent shoes is, but I dont need any of that yeezy shit, just some normal sneakers I guess

I might add what I usually wear too

a white t-shirt with jeans or shorts, depending on the weather
dark colour and not "cargo" shorts and the jeans are slim and navy

thanks for the suggestions
these ones caught my eye

There are a lot of nice vintage style sneakers (notice the kind of yellow sole).

Also very old school from NB

You might like these Karhu sneakers too then

Will continue with boots

If you want boots you should prepare to pay a little bit more than for sneakers. Good boots will cost you at least 100 dollars, probably more. Red wing is a nice brand which you cant go wrong with.

okay so Ive been looking for some new balance shoes and the 300 looks comfy and okay

thanks for the suggestions, the karhu shoes and those 574s probably appealed to my autism cause they show more resemblance with running shoes than the others, but I need to change

I have this colorway and I love them

Can't go wrong with any of the classic vans styles in a basic black and white, black, or white colorway. My personal preference is old skool > sk8 hi > authentic > slip on. Nothing checkered. Converse chuck Taylor IIs are also decent for cheap, not bad looking shoes.

>he thinks clothes will cure his autism and social anxiety

This is what you retards will never understand. 500 dollar red wing boots wont help. Idiot.

no pretty sure going out and socializing will cure my autism, but if I start doing that I dont want to out myself by wearing running shoes

I want to out myself when I sperg out and drop some hot pocket pasta on those normies, and maybe change with time, because people do that

definitely get 500 dollar red wing boots

i wear those shoes almost everyday

Right. And do you think those normies wear stacy adams boots like ryan gosling in your OP pic? No they wear basic ass adidas, converse sneakers. You'll just end up overcompensating if you let your social anxiety run rampant.

but I never wanted to buy boots like that

that is why I posted those 300 new balance sneakers

I just post ryan gosling as the driver because the character is known for his autism

my rotation, middle navy maddens are kinda normcore, what do i switch them with to be effay?

not in any way associated with reebok

If i'm not an sneakers-kind-of-guy and don't want to look try-hard with dress shoes, what choices do i have?

Right now i have a couple of Dr. martens 1460 (pic related), but i really don't know what else there is.

Hard mode: I don't wear leather - yes i know you'll hate this. The Dr. martens are the vegan version.

W2c

Buy these bro, they are the most casual you can get with a dress type shoe.

schuh.co.uk/mens/dr-martens-will-desert-black-boots/3201277020/

what are some shoes with a discrete heel height increase?

miss me with that senpai
return them while you can

am good desu

>Reebok
>Onitsuka
EX C U S E ME

they look like the lovechild of some sneaker and a dress shoe

I feel like people on both sides will judge you for this

Kitten heels

Thanks for the tip bro, they're leather though and maybe look a bit too much like my own

Nice feet slut. I'd footfuck you.