I just got a motorcycle and need to buy a jacket for it...

I just got a motorcycle and need to buy a jacket for it. Anyone know of places that sell decent looking ones for cheapish ($100-200)?

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-wave-d1-air-back-protector
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

revzilla

Cool bike, what model is it?

Yamaha xt250. I forget what year it is. I had some adjustments to it with the colors and put in a bigger gas tank

Holy shit thats a dope bike

Nice bike senpai

OP here
Haha cool

Nice bike , go to revzilla. They have a nice black jacket at 100

I wanna a fast sporty bike. but motocycle insurance cost is too much here. and you can only ride it in this climate like 3 months/year
in may it still looks out of place tryhard, ditto in september

but fuck i want that superbike. but all black. murdered out. not rubbery black. but normal all black. no trended out colors, no cheap rubber paints

don't go cheap on protective gear you fucking queer

Don't do protective gear. looks tryhard.
Ride that fast bike in casual style

You are a little bitch.

What's a cool modern bike? I LOVE the look of a modded Honda Grom with the led bars. cyberpunk af but it's slow and kinda small.

ew

I just got my first bike too last week. pic related is the jacket I wear. It's a vintage double rider a friend gave me. Eventually I'm going to get a back protecter that I can wear under the jacket.

revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-wave-d1-air-back-protector

my bike 1/2

2/2

You look good but probably silly on that bike.

>You are a little bitch.
okay, you squid

enjoy your road rash

wear gear. or not and exit the gene pool.

just because a jacket is called a "motorcycle jacket" doesn't mean it is

a fashion brand won't be as protective as a dedicated one

nice jacket but it doesnt match the aesthetic of the bike imo

>being stupid enough to get into a wreck

lmao

Its not cheap jacket from a fashion brand. It's made out of thick cowhide. I know its not as protective as something like pic related. I plan on getting padding to wear under it or another jacket but for the time being it beats riding around in a t shirt.

>it will never happen to me

explain further?

non-biker spotted god damn this is cringe

That biek is a DRZ-400, not a yamaha

I own the DRZ's bigger brother, the DR650

all of which are gud bikes, dual sport best sport and is certainly the most effay

Anyone got an XR in here? I've got an XR250R 2004 model (not my pic), hauls ass up hills and just a generally fun trail/basic enduro bike.

i had a 79 xl250s for a little while

my buddy has an xr650r and that thing goes like a screaming fucking monster, nearly tore me from the seat when I hit the throttle

black motos best motos

have you ever driven a motorcycle? or a car? or even walked on a sidewalk? damn you are dumb

dual sport bikes are too modern for a double rider like that and they just look out of place together

Lmao yeah , im black into fashion, and I ride motorcycles also, so maybe I can explain.

What he is tryig to say is that you should go get a harley-davidson. Your jacket would fit the aesthetic of a harley-davidson but not a dual sport.

It would take ryan gosling to make a dual sport look Veeky Forums, there are exceptions but most guys just dont pull it off right..

Ducatis' and cafe racers are also Veeky Forums.

i think cruisers/cafes would look good with double riders and dual sports are plenty Veeky Forums, you dont need to be ryan gosling

i dont like harleys tho. theyre for old people

Road rash is some of the most painful shit ever. Especially when they have to fucking wash it and scrub it clean.

Make way for best ugly bike

Ahhh yes. Triumph street triple, the cara delevingne of sport bikes

Good choice

You might like the Ducati monster

Just got a Kawasaki Z125 a week ago, pretty fun for going around campus

I really want to get a bike myself. Thinking of getting one after I graduate in May. The thing is I also want to learn how to maintain it myself, just something I've always wanted.

senpai u look fresh

i love my monster