Top knots

Why do top knots get so much hate on Veeky Forums?

because they look fucking stupid.

every other little dingus with more than half a hand full of thinning hair is putting their shitty homer cut into an elastic band. The one in your pic OP makes me want to kill that man.

Be sexy as fuck instead, be this man.

w2c jacket plz

it'll have you balding in 6 months time

Ok
What about man bun?

Why?

because it stresses out the roots too much

It's universally agreed that only literal gays have them so their boyfriend can hang on to something while fucking you doggy, you faggot

only if it's pulled taut tho

This fad came and went so fucking fast.

That looks like a fucking woman

I think the top knot has to be very forward on the crown, exactly like Bjorn Ironside of Vikings. Those that have the knot begin way back, like , look fucking stupid imo.

So top, it's ok. Bottom, looks like shit.

That mane looks sick m8

cause any hairstyle for a man that requires care/styling looks gay as fucking fuck.

men look inherently homosexual when they require more time to style their hair than a woman

Because most of the time it looks like someone just has it because of a trend.

>hair that requires effort is fucking gay

look at this insecure faggot

I'm not defending Meme buns because they look stupid and defeat the purpose of growing out hair, but implying grooming hair correlates to sexuality you're gunna have to kill your self. or get a buzz.

first post best post

man buns are GOAT

You think wrapping an elastic band around your hair requires much of an effort? The only times I tie my hair are precisely the times I don't feel like styling it. Also, that model had his hair "messed" up by a stylist