Reps

Is anyone able to recommend some decent aliexpress stores for replicas? I've found some decent Vetements and Yeezy knock-offs but that's about all.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Factory-direct-alpha-industries-flying-nasa-man-bomber-jacket-Arrival-time-3-5days/32463797033.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

2edge

how to search shop in aliexpress ? 2edge shows some computer stuff lol

get some fog zipper pants from cwhat they are amazing

aliexpress.com/item/Factory-direct-alpha-industries-flying-nasa-man-bomber-jacket-Arrival-time-3-5days/32463797033.html

Awesome A1 bomber

>buying something just for the brand
>buying something to pretend you bought it just for the brand

That's a new level of fucking stupid op.

There is no other shoe with the silhouette and look of Yeezy's on the market right not except for blatant knock offs.

Real Yeezy's will put me back $1000+

You bet I'm gonna buy reps.

Being this ignorant

yeezy's are absolute cancerous

it's a fuccboi shoe that fuccbois try to show as a high fashion designed shoe, when it's a fuckin meme

being yeezy's reps or not kill urselfs

It looks pretty smart to me to buy the same looking stuff for cheaper.
Who care's if it's a reps or not ?

Yeezy's look just fine, they are not high fashion, they are a decent, good looking sneaker.

Sorry you disagree,

fakes arent worth the money no matter what

Are you sure that real fashion clothes worth the money ?
Don't you think it's a steal most of the time ?

this guy's got a point tho

u try too hard

Dude shitty Niggies are so easy to copy by now everyone wears them. I mean you can't even tell if it's fake or not without holding them at your face.

That's a reason why I don't wear them or ever will - what's point to wear something when everyone will think you bought 'em at Ahmed's "fashion store" down the road for 30€.

Most people don't even know anything about fashion and clothes.
They won't even look at you or think anything about what you are wearing.

Though I understand the sentiment of a typical poor fuccboi I am obligated to tell you to kys and fuck off.

but if it's something that's so easily replicated by some chink on aliexpress it's obviously something you'd only wear to brand yourself rather than buying it actually for it's quality or its actual style.
This guy's got the right idea in that the existence of good replicas devalues the brand, and if the brand's been devalued why would you even want to wear it anymore?

No, no you don't.