Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo
youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZAx_OvKpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy looks like a dickhead

Well he makes good music

>another synthwave revival
oh god please yes

That night something song by kvnsky is good. Other than that all his songs are shit.

he's French, need I say more?

God I love this movie

>this is coming back
what flyover shit hole do you live in? "this" has been back for several years now, we're already getting tired of it

>Tfw buying white Pontiac Firebird Trans Am tomorrow

Bumpin for interest

fuuuuuck
what year?

What car is this?

Jelly. Got pics?

>about to pull the trigger on a Toyota Celica Supra

Needs more inspiration.

I second this

ITT = Reddit: The Thread

The MR2 is better for this
(1989 pictured)

Or the Honda NS-X

Fuck keep forgetting to add pictures

Why doesn't he make music anymore?

too busy going on late night drives in his testarossa

please do

you guys are so fucking lame

this shit wasn't even cool in 2010, this style is so fucking over

This. I thought retrowave died circa 2014 and was replaced by vaporwave and AESTHETIC shit.

Yes.. I have this car in my back yard.

This image shows how this aesthetic just doesnt fucking work in our current environment

Care to explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo

I just think the look praises an era where technology was slowly becoming the norm and the digital age hadnt even started, while we're in an era where technology has fully advanced and that kind of aesthetic is old as fuck and looks clunky and ancient. Casual retro doesnt really fit into our current mindset. The closest you can go is

ITT: people born in the Dubya era getting the 80s and 90s confused.

Please stop raping my childhood, thanks in advance.

ferrari testarossa

have fun with that steer lock and pigsty of an engine bay
better off getting a celica sx or supra

this was garbage in 2009 and its garbage now

where do i find a synthwave gf?

Thoughts on gtv6? I feel like these are super underrated

>This is coming back

lol it got some traction in 2010-2011 and then died out, how far behind are you?

so tempted to pick up this

With 500k miles?

Daily reminder that this board perpetually seems about 5 years out of sync with reality because it's 15 year olds from outer ring suburbs of Toronto

Nightcall is the shit i liked auto Testarossa too though.

Roadgame is way too good.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZAx_OvKpM

this ended like last year here in Montreal. Now everybody wears slayer shirts for some reason

Holy crap that is a great looking little gremlin like car. cool to see that sort of quality in that form factor

>what is tuning
I see you've never done your way around an engine
Even, tho, it's nothing a good mechanic can fix and tune

Looks good m8 but remember that buying a car from a fad like synthwave is uh, reckless, but I believe you actually like it for daily use and everything

I dont like that blue tho

Have you seen it personally? If you havent you should bring a mechanic friend to examine it firsthand, but I guess you already knew that :^)

Pictured, 1980 Audi Quattro, I will never find one like this in Mexico tho, much less in my zone, the center North, it gives me the feels

Fuck, posted the screenshot

it came back "literally" a decade ago.

i guess it re-came back when that stupid low budge super cop movie came out two years ago?

and now it's coming back again?

just because you get into something doesn't mean it's poised to enter the zeitgeist. it may just mean you're perpetually late.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I genuinely agree.

I do all the work in the car. Yes its not fast but very fun to drive. Parts are hard to come by tho.

Late to thread, but that car is worth maybe $1800 in good shape and is a trash vehicle in terms of handling characteristics/power
It's gonna break a lot, it's gonna be hard to fix, but it is worth it, have money ready for when the fragile trans dies
Excellent Choice, cheap parts, reliable AF toyota 4cyl motor
Good choice, Look into Nissan Z31 for a similar look but with S Y N T H W A V E dash cluster

T. Z32TT Owning Veeky Forumstist

dream car

Mcflycore when?

w2c jacket

lol i had a burg 924 around 2 years ago

was pretty good, decent choice

I think it's Guess

What about this one senpai ?
I also fucking love the 300ZX / Z31

I know music usually doesn't belong here randomly, but you guys really should check out mr. kitty if you are into synthwave.

I had one of these. Great car. Certainly not the fastest, but anything you afford won't be either. At least it's RWD. How many miles?

>1984

The 240sx is an underpowered economy car that has a HUGE following because at one time (8 years ago or so) they could be had for little money and make a solid platform for drifting, engine bay is good for swaps, and aftermarket is plentiful.

Nowadays everyone thinks they're selling a race car, so they charge $3000+ for scrap

The interiors are cheap, they are generally beat up as shit, rusty and make no power, but they are cheaply maintained and repaired and can be worked on by a novice

The Veeky Forums option is the 240sx s13 convertible

Other affordable (

You're too late.
And I don't mean as in haha 80s was 3 decades ago, I mean neo80s has came and gone 3 years ago. You missed it, go home.

How come allot of synthwave artisits are French ? (Kavinsky, Perturbator, College, Carpenter Brut)