Can neo Veeky Forums be save?

Can neo Veeky Forums be save?

Depending on the personality of the people on the right those are good. The fits on the left are both worn by cool ass people.

>Depending on the personality of the people on the right those
it's confirmed for shit since they obviously cant even develop their own style

lmao

omg what is wrong with his feet

>clothes look better in professional photo shoots than in mirror selfies

op ur a genius

this

who the fuck copies inspos t4t

this

desu, i don't see anything wrong with that

fashion is literally just stealing ideas and molding it into something new

yes the other dudes clearly copy+pasted, but at least it shows they have an idea of what they like

overtime they'll develop their own style. it takes time

>Depending on the personality of the people on the right those are good

personality? what the fuck does that have to do with it? either it looks good or it doesn't

lol the rightmost guy claimed he didnt copy anyone and it was purely coincidental

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CLONING SOME FAGGOT MANLET "E-CELEB" AND HIS FITS FROM PAC SUN SPONSORSHIP.

DUDE I'M JUMPING OFF THIS BOARD

Nice numbers.
But its a bad habit to encourage regardless.
A good example of why is the vast amounts of rick owens in the cringe threads.
Someone saw what another person wore, and decided to copy it piece by piece, no matter how expensive. After the look is finished, half of the time they'll have no idea how mix and match with similar cuts to achieve a similar good sillouette, and will either start throwing things on and hoping it goes well or move on to copy another outfit from their inspo.

Personality and the way you carry yourself plays into your image almost more than your clothes do, but you wouldn't know that because you're autistic huh?

it's not even about the clothes it's the fact they copied it from head to toe

w2c that striped shirt, it b dope

not really, it only matters if you're comfortable in it or not

what matters more is your height, face, body shape, weight and proportions
a guy with klinefelters is going to look different wearing skinnies than a SLP pretty boy, and a chubby guy is gonna look different from a Veeky Forumsfag. Someone with a babyface will look inherently silly trying to copy Kanye. Short waisted men are gonna have to wear different clothing from long waisted men, etc.

Personality has fuck all to do with it.

Its me in the far right pic. The shirt is pacsun so consider that before buying. Im happy with it though

you look good, but honestly, get your own style..i actually also bought most of Elias's clothes that i could find so I feel kinda sympathetic.

Using klinefelters is the ultimate cherrypick. Also yes different people will look good with different styles if that's what you're getting at. However, personality contributes immensely to a look, how can you even try to deny that. Pic related

Guy on the right here. Ill maintain that honestly. Its hella derivative and a basic fit regardless but i didnt mean to steal

you even copied the fucking keychain man

This is the most outstanding piece of evidence right here. You're ridiculous denying stealing this fit

Keychain? If you mean the necklace zoom in. Im not wearing one

Also I bet you don't reply anymore after this

Proof

that's not him dumbass.

Wait you meant the other guy. No im the accused luka biter not whoever that other kid is. the keychain is too pathetically transparent even for me

I respect this. Thank you bud

Veeky Forums has been shit since 2011

Can someone tell me what is bad about the fit in the middle exactly?

Besides the fact that it's a straight ripoff of someone else's style. Proportionally I don't see anything wrong, his feet look pretty big but that's about it.

If you never saw that pic of Elliott would you still trash that guy's fit?

>Elliott

fuck I mean Elias. these memes are getting to me

You have to be 18 to post here

yea the fit is still shit the proportions are bad. Elisa looks better cause he's not wearing skinny jeans

The fit on the left looks pretty good and he seems like someone I'd chill with but the guy on the right looks like an art student who probably wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

This user is right though. Personality plays a huge part of it. If you act like an insecure betafag then that lack of personality can be captured on camera. You can see it in the photo whether or not a person has good personality or not. Its the way they carry themselves in their fit.

the elias copycat doesnt even look too bad tbqh

can you explain why?

I did? it's the skinny jeans. Elisa proportions are overall baggy. while the kid has on a massive shirt and skinny jeans.

skinny jeans with an oversized top in itself isn't bad, it provides contrast in fit rather than going slim all over. I think the shirt is just TOO big