When do y'all think fringe will make a comeback? I'm guessing early 2018...

When do y'all think fringe will make a comeback? I'm guessing early 2018. Next year is gonna be the year that western-influenced clothing really takes off, and I'm predicting that fringe comes in on the late stages of that trend.

Also post western inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQjsAJhsSw8
martinasbjorn.com/products/bear-heart-sweatshirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was already back last year

Please tell me you have the story behind this pic

Meh, that's not as tasteful as I'd like to see fringe become. I'd be interested in items with shorter fringe, about 3 inches or so, rather than mom core purses with stringy leather longer than the straps. Where I live, every "rustic chic" suburban mom has a purse like that.

its from a national geographic mag about LARPing

later used and made famous by GBV in their B1000 album cover

Is this a pic from the set of the Dark Tower adaptation?

Wow, someone who actually knows what they're doing on this board. Thanks, friend.

if I had the money...

Those shoes look fantastic. I wish I lived in a place cold enough to warrant a coat like that.

w2c?

with matching boots of course

Robby Z rocked his fringe, why haven't you?

Saint Laurent, though you can find very similar jacket much cheaper on eBay from Schott, or other frontier and cowboy makers

Between weiberfastnacht and aschermittwoch

low level adventurers celebrate after saving the farm

w2c?

Saint Laurent again

Fringe was huge for women a few years back, dont think itll catch on for men though i do agree with westernwear making a comeback

It's already started. It's gonna be difficult for most people to pull off though, so we'll get a fresh supply of cringe.

the newfriend store

damn thats dank

>Fringe was huge for women a few years back, dont think itll catch on for men though i do agree with westernwear making a comeback
Seconding this.

Can't wait until we see effeminate weirdos switch from geobaskets to cowboy boots

>Can't wait until we see effeminate weirdos switch from geobaskets to cowboy boots
>cowboy boots that require untapered pants
as cool as it would be, i don't think Veeky Forums will be able to give up their skinny jeans for a long long time

>Can't wait until we see effeminate weirdos switch from geobaskets to cowboy boots
>implying slp hasn't already happened

I really hope this isn't the case because I kind of just want to be subtly a cowboy without anybody noticing for the next five years or so and I don't want people to walk up to me and be like "OH I LOVE MEMES TOO BUT YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR MEMES MEMIER THAT WOULD BE REALLY MEMEY"

thoughts on this fringed sweatshirt?

youtube.com/watch?v=tQjsAJhsSw8
@ 1:20

martinasbjorn.com/products/bear-heart-sweatshirt

pls don't do this to me

I already bought one but I'm actually from Arizona. Please don't take western wear from the southwest and midwest. Please don't appropriate me.

Bro I'm from South Texas and I think that Western Wear needs to make a tasteful comeback that isn't tainted by white trash rednecks or slp fags

goofy looking

If I see a bunch of faggots outside of the west start wearing bolos I'm going to straight lose my shit senpai.

>implying slp ever made cowboy boots

So do it yourself, don't spread this shit around. If fucking cuckifornians and new yorkers start wearing santa fe belts and western shirts jesus fucking christ. Next thing you know fucking williamsburg will be wearing cowboy hats for fucks sake.

Just stop posting about it and keep it to yourself.

>cuckifornians

If you don't own guns you shouldn't be wearing western wear. If those fucking pussies go from lumberjacks to gangbangers to cowboys I'm going to be so fucking mad.

I live in Colorado lol. Fuck off.

How many guns do you own you fucking weed smoking hippie?

0 because I'm a weed smoking hippie.

Gross

I have 7 and a fat sack of weed in a stand your ground state.

Stick to your birkenstocks bud.

>in a stand your ground state.
What

It means I can actually kill somebody with my guns. As in the zim zam motherfucker. I actually have to move to california for work and I'm dreading living in that absolute shithole.

>It means I can actually kill somebody with my guns.
Oh, gotcha. I live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere. The only crimes that happen are petty theft like snowboards getting stolen.

There's beans and a recent influx of chicago blacks around here. I swear they must be issuing move to Arizona propaganda in chicago to try to turn the state blue.

I hope it comes back soon so I can bust out my segalcore wardrobe

didn't know is yume nikki fan

I called it in that poll a few days ago. Adventure core is stupid and uncohesive, cowboy attire is great because it has a long history, it's easy to define and has a lot of potential for contemporary versions.

This. Modern fits with western-inspired colors and textures focusing on masculinity, function, and tapered silhouettes will be as good as it gets.

I hate you people

They did

Lurk more

>tapered
>modern
>inspired
when will Veeky Forums learn

literally just cheesy second rate chelsea boots with a zipper

real cowboy boots are actually durable and have a much larger shaft

>real cowboy boots are actually durable and have a much larger shaft
I bet it's not larger than my shaft

why does everyone want this mass produced garbage

T R I G G E R E D
T R I G E R E D
T R I G E R D
T R I G A R D
T R I H A R D
T R Y H A R D

trendy brand name attached to it

and a sterilized, relentlessly basic, "safe" approach to design

fashion for the lowest common denominator

>fashion for the lowest common denominator

>slp fans

copped this shirt today. Need ideas on outfits to wear it with.

knock knOCK KNOCKIN on Heaven's doooOOOOOooooaaa- SING IT LAAA-OUD!!

>Dark wash tapered jeans
>Quality everyday leather boots of your choice
>Possibly denim or leather jacket
>Medium to long hair

There you go

hey now that's a bad attitude

Nice fit

One of the most obnoxious things about fashion is that it'll create a fad out of shit you've been doing for years, make you look like a hypefag, then a trend lagger.
Tl;dr: throwing out my laced ropers and perfectly worn out wrangler shirts

don't worry, none of the teenagers on Veeky Forums actually have the balls to wear real western clothing. instead they'll settle for horrifically overpriced "modern" "minimalist" interpretations.

I'm in the same boat as you man. I'm from a rodeo family, and have the accent to match. I've combined western style with modern fits and pieces, and people are constantly remarking on how well it works. I feel like a hipster, but I'm dreading this turn.