Need a new haircut for college

College starts in a week, I need a new cut, what's the most popular cut for men right now?

I'm thinking about doing this but I don't know if I can do it since I have thin stringy hair that always wants to flop all over the place

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=mens hair 2016
youtube.com/user/joeisblu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unkempt hitler youth or nothing

even looks good on little shitters

dont let them fade it tho, or else you'll just look like every other faggot

How would I pull off the OP pic?

What product do I need?

Also my hair is pretty stringy and thin, I've tried to do an undercut before but hair just doesn't wanna stay in place and to force it to I have to use so much product that it doesn't even look good

are you retarded? its a photoshoot with a professional make-up artist and hair-stylist. you wont pull that off in every day life man

I need something that I can do myself at that will look good, I don't know jack about hair other than what I see on the internet's top mens hair sites and stuff

I'm sorry to piggyback on this thread but the hair general seems kinda dead and down there in the catalog-

Not quite sure what to do with my hair, I just know I'd like something different. Pic related is me, do you guys know of anything that could work?

First off nice face
Second I dunno what you can do but its cool for you to ask ITT it just means more bumps and more activity

thanks bruv

doesn't really matter what you do with your hair, you'll look good with that high test face anyway

th-thanks

OP maybe post a picture of yourself so we can get a better idea of what to do with your hair

my hair is a fucking mess I know also I know my shirt is shit too I have some back to school shopping I gotta do

Another angle

Also why the hell cant I grow facial hair that doesn't look like shit

Its like my options are look like a kid or look like a stoner

Buzz cut done by somebody in your dorm.

Any tips for someone who can't grow sideburns?

how can you be so low confident

what do you mean?

You ain't that bad looking OP, don't be so hard on yourself

the thread is about hair though, I gotta figure out what to do with it before college starts in like a week

also r8 my face itself?

Buzz cut. You're a college kid you won't want to fix up your hair every morning.

It's cheap, easy to do yourself. You don't have the same shitty undercut every college kid has.

Im not getting a buzz cut

please dont listen to this bald shill op

very few people look good with buzzcuts and you dont want to be remembered on the first day of college as "that dude with the gross buzzcut"

Why cant anyone on this board give me a solid decisive answer on what hair is in style right now?

lmgtfy.com/?q=mens hair 2016

get the richard spencer

oh fuck that actually looks good

Can I pull it off though with my light stringy hair?

Put some product in your hair, comb it back, and post pics.

Front view straight back

Side view straight back

Better quality side

Front view pushed to side.

Side view pushed to side

Why are you posting yourself 6 times in this damn thread, your hair looked fine in the first two pics.

Because I only get once chance to get the haircut and if I do it wrong I'm stuck with it for the whole semester

This looks good but not enough volume, more volume can be achieved by getting some volumizing shampoo. When you slick it back dont use as much gel or w/e if youre using pomade or hair wax use les. If you want the slicked back to work well you need longer hair on the top

How long will using volumizing shampoo daily take to get a good look?

Do I need to grow my hair even longer to make it work or will just the shampoo do?

Shampoo instantly affects your hair, or it did mine anyways. Heres a pic of my hair w no product, the top goes about half an inch under my chin. If you want a popular haircut just get an undercut, from there theres a lot you can do with your hair. If you want to look like the pic you posted in the OP you need to get a fade on the sides of your head and have the top trimmed, tell the lady you want a quiff. To maintain it all you need is a blow drier and possibly hairspray if what I mention next doesnt work. When your hair is wet after you shower turn your head downwards and dry it with a blow drier so it dries against gravity and stands up.

If the dried hair doesnt stand up on its own use hairspray
Also this channel is amazing for general hair information and inspo, theres also tips and trick videos
youtube.com/user/joeisblu

Wow thanks for info, the quiff is basically what I've been wanting for a while, not the undercut, now I've got a name for it

If I tell the person to do a quiff, will there be little variants of it I can do at home like pic related vs OP pic?

Shave it all off. Trust me.

lol jimmy neutron core

Of course, its reasonably easy. That pic looks like hes using some sort of hairspray. Also no problem, glad to help

Damn there's some good Inspo in this thread. Anyone up to give me advice for my next haircut? Plz no fuck boi

mirin?

what do you guys think of this hair

I fuckng hate how eeryone has the same hairstyle
Gonna get a mullet.

steff

Looks like you already have it.

New cut

r8

another

what does that mean

?

This looks bad on this guy.

Richard Spencer uses the term "implicit" quite a bit.

Not going to lie, I think it's absolutely hilarious that people come to Veeky Forums for validation on a fucking haircut lmao
>posting 3 angles as well
:'))))))

Well for ages people told me my cut was shit so I'm pretty new to the not "looking like a 12 year old" department as one girl said last December