Buzz cut - yes or no

buzz cut - yes or no

lol no, from the side you would look like you live somewhere in the shitholes of russia

Гoшa Pyбчинcкий этo мoй бecт фpeнд

no

Go for it Dimitri

b

no

buzzing is just a meme for newfags

No buzz. Grow out the sides and then get them faded so there's better contrast.

>buzzcut

lol what is this, 2009?

do i not have the face for it? or are you guys saying no just because you dont like buzz cut in general

i wanna do it because ive never had it before (had much longer hair than what i have atm), would it be a huge mistake?

That is the ultimate effay one can achieve you retard

You'd be extremely conventionally attractive if it weren't for the puffy lips. That being said, embrace them. your face at this state is model material, you would look amazing in Gosha.

u just need to have the confidence to pull it off, as with all fashion choices. confidence is 80%.
these fuccbois all ready to tell u not to do it because they aren't confident enough to pull it off themselves. just go for it. do what you wanna do.

Do it and give us an update.

tommorow

face absolutely slaps

Please stop spread the lie

I like it.

martin?

Put on 40 kgs of muscle and go for this.

>huge upper skull
>tiny jaw comparatively, a very childlike feature
>ultrahooked nose

Sure buddy EXTREMELY CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE

Listen, if you do it your head will look huge and weirdly shaped. I know because my head shape also sucks and I gave myself a buzzcut when going into the army.

Keep your hair (it's the best you can do at this point) and wait until you can get facial hair, that will balance EVERYTHING OUT and you will look great.

You have a good face but I wouldnt buzz it