ITT Post your actual go-to jeans

ITT Post your actual go-to jeans
Levi's 511s 4 years going

Cool pseudo-lomo instashit filter. I bet they look like shit on you though.

my 511s just busted down the crotch and try as i might i can't sew them back up :(
gonna have to get a new pair i suppose but the blown out knees were part of why i liked mine so much

Levis 514 and 511 are my got jeans, then a few shit tier national fast fashion brands that wont last me a year, that i buy only because cheap.

lol get a load of this angsty right here.

Ya these knees have blown out about 4 times now but ever since I had the knees reinforced and the seat darned I've been golden

i hate this shit with the burning passion of a borderline personality disorder suffering person

I like these jeans for everyday wear. Vintage Levi 501

I lost some weight. I bought a pair of 501stf prior, and now they fit loose in the seat, even after a soak. I'm planning on buying a smaller size.

Is there any value in attempting to resell for some paltry amount or should I just donate 'em? They went through the washer a couple times, not really faded like raws have. Essentially the equivalent of a "rinse" finish from Levis right now.

I just get n&f. Tried them up to momotaros and I can't justify the cost.

I bought black slim like chinos from tillys, rsq or whatever, p sure it's just tillys brand
Super comfy and go with p much anything

If you post anything but 508's you're doing it wrong

you sound awfully offended, paco

>tfw discontinued
522's were a mistake.

I know, right? I got four pairs of 508's on clearance several years ago and all but one pair have held up really well. I still don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to stop making them.

Japan Blue0412

These aren't my pair but my fading is similar. Also copped a pair of levis 511 in Sung blue on ebay before they were all gone a few years back. Wear them alot in summer.

501s are goat, good find

Thanks I'm super happy with them

I have a pair of 0601. It was the only JB model I could find in indigo/white without that stupid blue inseam thread. They're pretty good, but I wish the pocket openings were bigger.

They have 512's now, basically the same thing

Love 511s. The best possible fit in men's jeans imo, they hit the perfect sweet spot between slim and too tight. I've been wearing my current pair for about a year now, not much wear besides one hole on the knee I need to patch up soon. I'm looking to hopefully cop some raws soon, which N&F fit would y'all say runs closest to the 511s?

>low rise
>best possible fit