What makes a man attractive?

inb4 money, don't be a faggot

money

status
money
face

confidence
looks(face and style)
Social expertise(if you have many friends who arnt totally weird or ugly)

These threads always turn into complete shit shows of insecurity.

strong jawline
small eyes
small nose
height

A symmetrical face, not being insecure enough to listen to posts on this board, and the subject taste of the the observer.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

genuinely beinga nice person/having ambition/taking pride in appearance/easy going

jus bee urself

This

>The guy from the latest ISIS video will never be your bf because dead

THIS

Do you guys are Girls?

I'm a girl.

Girl here, I never understood the height thing. I don't personally care for the guys height unless he's 10+cm shorter than me (I'm 170cm) or ridiculously tall.

Obviously, how you look is what attracts someone in the first place.
Ottermode is best. A nice head of hair doesn't hurt either.
BUT, if he has a shit tier personality, nothing will save him. I've gone on dates with super hot guys who had the personality of a fucking turnip. Needless to say, there were no second dates with those guys.
Also, be more girly than the girl you're trying to date is a turnoff. One of the hottest guys I ever dated just sat and talked about his hair all through dinner. When I'd try to change the subject, he'd talk a bit, and then return to the subject of his hair and hair products. NOPE.

>"mmmm ... hiihihi like ... mmm yeah... i did fuck those FukKboys xD but... id never be they are gf or anything hihihi..."

just fucking die already

It's definitely real. I'm 168 cm, and I notice a massive difference in how many mires I get when girls can tell how short I am at first glance vs when they can't.

>im 168 and alive

thats pretty brutal

Dates =/= fucking, dumbass.
The bleach is under the kitchen sink.

I'm 175cm (about 5'9 in murica speak) and feel like a total manlet compared to other guys my age. Can be hard to find woman that are attractive even if you've been called so as well due to height.

Personally, height is a big meme.

>i didnt fuck any of them fuckbois!! xD

tell that to your mother, whore

facial structure
money
status

Yeah, I have a close friend who's only an inch taller and women visibly lose interest in me when I stand next to him.

Just because you have zero standards doesn't mean other people don't.
Now go take out your latent anger on your pillow girlfriend.

At a glance - face. But it quickly becomes irrelevant.

The really most important thing to bitches is personality.

Money is second.

Your looks is nothing to them.

The money/status thing only applies if you're over 30 and I'm quite positive the vast majority of people on here aren't. Girls in their teens and 20s don't usually ive a single fuck about how rich/broke you are and what your social status is. If they do, they're basically guaranteed to be walking spray tan ads a sane person shouldn't be dating anyway.

>pride in having standards as a woman

its easy when every disgusting subhuman shitstain is hitting on you, its pretty easy to build up an ego. Ive been dumping and humiliating whores like you my whole life :)

Please....don't even try, dude. You can't win. You just sound like a jaded, jelly guy who's offended by women with standards. No one's buying what you're selling, savvy?

Height, face and frame.
If one is lacking, the other might compensate.
Then there is personality and all that jazz. It does matter, but it is either overrated or underrated.

every woman has "standards" nowadays till a guy with a good face shows up you dumb fucking whore. Just get a tinder and put up some obese womans pics, i guarantee that youll get 200+ matches in 2 days, 3/4 of them will be model tier guys... You are just an average dumb deluded whore

The guy on the left is confident with his face, the guy on the right was insecure enough to get plastic surgery. Left > Right.

(I know it's photoshopped, I'm just making a point. Work with what you've got unless it's really fucked)

the guy on the left is confident because he is a model you fucking mong

the right guy is just a better version aka even models can be betterlooking, now imagine where you stand on the totem pole

You have no idea who or what I am. And you never will. Also, I don't use dating apps, and certainly wouldn't just to appease your idiocy.
You are really starting to sound like an immature moron with an anger issue. Perhaps you need therapy. Or a good ass kicking. At the very least, try to learn an new word besides "whore". You sound like an uneducated thug.

>passive aggressiveness

i know that you are foaming, whore :)

Yawn.....

hey stop that, i have the last word here, dirty fuckihg whore.. dont you have a date to go on?

Did you NOT hear me yawn at you? Sheesh........

cant you fucking read? I have the last word

rate their personalities btw

jeez, would you guy just get a room.

Looks photoshopped, honestly. But, I'll play along anyway. It's hard to tell, because they both look like they could be a douchebag, OR be good tempered. For some reason, the guy on the right (even though they're the same person), looks like he has a better sense of humor.
That's all you can really read into it without hearing them talk.

thats the whole point, i shopped him myself and made him 10 times betterlooking

Fist bumped this dude after I lent him my lighter at a rave in NYC. Didn't realize it was him until after. Seemed supremely chill.

Literally fucking who is that dude?

Poor guy decent loooking and just ceased to exist in the most horrible manner

>tfw big nose

>Be yourself meme
Doesn't work when you're a fucking 3/10

full rick owens

Strength
Ability
Confidence
This is 70-85% of attraction depending on the woman. Looks will give you a great first impression, but the rest of the work will be based on how you act. You don't even need money, you just need to fit the woman's idea of a good man.

attractive?

the whole personality trumps all thing is literally the we wuz kings of ugly people

its a nice story that makes handicapped people feel like they may have a chance but isnt based in reality

idk, i've seen some fuck off ugly guys with attractive women before.
not saying it's always the case, but it does happen.

t. teenager

Try again.

then you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Try harder.

why does he look better on the left

legit

>most important thing to bitches
>personality

many things can create attraction but the visuals will always be the first thing people notice

I think you should read "personality" as "dominance" and "confidence". It's more of a minimum requirement than anything else.

Then it becomes quite self-evident; who wants to date a pussy beta? Even 10/10 looks can't counterbalance that (well, sometimes at least).

personality doesn't come from nowhere

dominance derives from being top percentile in looks, money and status. dominant people are rarely unconfident

Yeah I'll have one donner and one mix kebab with chili and garlic, all the salad, some chips and a can of lilt thanks

t. ugly blond teen

lmoa

I was going to answer sarcastically, but you don't deserve it. You're not funny.

you realize your big nose isn't the reason your ugly right? I see people often scapegoat their overal rating on their insignificant imperfections. The reason you're ugly is because you're ugly. Look at David Gandy, honking nose, yet still a 10/10.

Lighten up waleed.

A M B I T I O N
M
B
I
T
I
O
N

Social status
Looks
Money

In that order.

penis size is all that matters in life.

The fucking truth is there is no one answer.

Some women care only about money, they dont care how you look, how old you are, if you got money, they are 'in love' with you.

Then there are girls who really love you, loves being around you because of your personality, because you make her laugh and happy, genuinely cares about you, and wants to help you succeed in life

Then there's ones that want to know that you can look after her and her future children and have to not worry about life because you will always take care of her and the kids, because you have good stable job

That's it really, there's probably other girls with a mixture of all 3.

Pic related, an ex girlfriend.

I've heard this before from girls

>wtc ambition

>ex girlfriend
>ex
Musta had to take up that job at BK huh bud

As you can see from the pic in WhatsApp or a lack of, she deleted me, she broke up with me, not cause I ended up working at Burger King but just drifted apart.

But I do read over our messages still :(

>But I do read over our messages still
Don't do that to yourself man. It kills you inside. I know it has too.

dude just delete the whole conversation already

that forehead
cringe

heh. used to do that as well. shits therapeutic long term. completely helped me to stop being nostalgic over it, may seem contradictory but it really helps

rather be a bin man than work in mcdonalds desu

Jon Kortajarena, the spanish prostitute from A Single Man.

Think I'm fucking weird but I don't like men that are muscular, ambitious or rich

jaw line
well toned body
good hair
money/power

1. personality/self esteem
2. status
3. face

thanks user

Looking comfortable in what he is wearing and how he acts. You dont have to be overly confident just a bit

Femininity.

the fire in his eyes

You know i think a good smile goes a long way. This guys looks much better

>But I do read over our messages still
BRUH

Wow did you guys bond over your love of 50 cent and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe?

>snall eyes
No. Hooded, almond shaped eyes.
>small nose
Depends on the look. A big nose is seen as more dominant and suits some faces better

It does at about 5/10
My friend isn't ugly but he's definitely not attractive. He gets passionate as fuck about everything and is very friendly. He also gets a lot of girls.
My other friend and I are considerably better looking, more athletic but also more autistic. We can attract girls but they don't seem to be keen for long

Just gotta be a friendly happy person

>a big nose is seen as dominant
Where do you big nosed cunts pull this shit from? Oh lemme guess your nostril cavity.

This surprisingly

>Nobody mentions voice

Most girls I've been with said they really like my voice.

>small eyes

BEADY