new waywt
-------
post and rate

>pic unrelated, only pic on new computer saved from another thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gev_Phjl764
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sory

What the fuck were you attempting with this. I liked your older fits but this is wild in a really bad way. You look like you smell like shit.

You don't have face for this. It would look 100℅ better I'd you just cut it off neck up.

nice, id on jacket?
it's ok, we forgive you

re

am i the only one that likes this unironically
dnt like the shirt

ur face is so pretty

dont like the shoes tho

I need some Vans inspo senpai

1993 Nissan vanette. this whet your whistle senpai?

cuffs cringe af

get some guidi derbies and trash the shirt

it hot

haha wtf i like the sleeve

v cool, derbies/lowkey platforms would look better imo. pants are too wide for such a slim shoe

basic but god i love the owsla logo, was looking at the long x owsla bomber for a v long time

rise n shine kids, its another monday

This streetwear-meme needs to stop right now. Haven't you gotten the memo? Swag is for boys and style, as in REAL style, is for men. Women don't want boys, they want men. If you're absolutely going to wear a t-shirt (seriously don't though. They were created as an undergarment and should stay as such) wear a tasteful one that can camouflage as a tuxedo-shirt and butterfly. Here's a fit-pic for inspo. You'll thank me later Veeky Forumsggots.

pls b in sydney so u can roll wid me

It was rainy in Tokyo today. Anyone got suggestions on how to tweak it?

Way too edgy for me, i wouldn't be able to take you serious but i guess the palette is nice
Pretty good, looks like you are wearing socks tho
I don't feel this completely but you look pretty chill
Decent richfag-core
Very nice, but i would either wear higher or no socks at all. Also fix your posture
Pretty cool
First time I've ever seen those pants work. Good job and nice fit
Looks good m'lady
Wear a different T-shirt that either matches the pants or jacket. It looks out of place in your fit

>Burberry bedspread

>swans shirt
o i am laffin

Good fit. W2c shirt?

nice
same advice as desu
p. good, whats the watch?

Just search for owsla merch

Are you the same girl that posted a fit with the sandals and banana socks?

daily reminder: people rating you can't even compose a decent fit themselves

>Black tee
>Black jeans
>Black converse

Boy you sure are fashionable user, I wish I had the same skills as you at fit design.

You give good feedback though

you're right, I need some new derbies, these Yohji ones are dying :-( nice fit btw
thanku bro, what is shirt?

literally on the other side of the planet

was a gift from my parents

yes and i dont wear the ironically

I'm not good with colors :(

If you don't like Swans you are the one missing out :^)

>pic related

>I'm not good with colors :(
you're not good with black either, try not to mix three different shades of black next time

thanks, also cool meme shirt (i like it)

o thanks

Been a while Veeky Forums...

Whoa, 10/10. Haven't seen this caliber of fit posted here in a long time. Amazing.

samefagging is bad for your health

So simple and clean. God damn you better believe I saved this in my "inspo" folder. Thank you!

The balance between white and black is absolutely masterful. Bravo.

You're killing it man! How can the rest of us even compete? Soooo good!

my ojos like this but it doesn't really seem like an "outfit"
like its nice for the pic but i couldn't imagine anyone going anywhere dressed like this

Are you really replying to your self?kys

And you are basic

holy shit lmao

>being this jealous
>samefagging this hard
>not recognizing based inkinsurgent of SUFU fame
top kek KYS

this is rather sad, user

hnnnnnnnngg dont ever leave again!
this is minimalism done right

/thread
Fucking owns dude. Damn.

w2c everything??/
this is how I want to dress when i get a job

11/10

Are those Common Projects?
BALLIN!

Can someone ban him? Please

dear heavenly blessed beauty,

I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on here and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

hey bro what is that tee? fit and quality look perfect

i dont know if this is a meme or not but i really really like this fit
just looks good and not tryhard or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Gev_Phjl764

is this "from the back" guy?

hey i remember your techwear fits on sufu
they were god tier
this is really awesome too

cool.

W2c pants?

There's something about the simplicity of this fit, the careful elegance, that truly puts it on another level beyond anything the rest of us can even hope to achieve. The muted blue of the pants fits perfectly juxtaposed with the dark lush greens of the plant on your right.

The shirt? Oh don't get me started on that gorgeous tee, it has the slight wrinkles in it that give it the "just napped in" look, conveying the rest and relaxation most wageslaves can only dream about, especially when combined with your posture. The sockless look combined with the crisp cuffing of those pants forms what can only be called the Zettai ryōiki (absolute territory) of fashion. You sir, have earned my respect.

owsla skrt

worst ITT. complete and utter fucking trash.

um how is it trash? its good. the brands are all top tier and the fit is perfect
idiot

Veilance...

Looks cute. How tall are you?

W2c pants?

Yohji pour homme, mohair and cotton mix

Weight/height? Looks good

sup doorknobs wearin this one again

Ye I like this

get new shoes user

stop posting this in every thread. its fucking shit
this is how you do basic, take note retard

heheh my friend this is the second time i have posted this fit ur spergin again bud

two times too many if you ask me...

ya i need a new pair, thats next on the docket

Actually the penguin kek

more meme-o

I love fits like these because they are just so good overall but you cannot put your finger on what exactly makes it good, if you know what I mean. The whole exceeds the sum of all of its parts. Excellent balance and execution. You come off looking great and not like an absolute tryhard like most of the other people who posted here.

I like it

tryhard, dirty and shit

seems like i got a controversial fit on my hands!!

from left to right:
ugly lanklet that really has to get a haircut, 6.5/10 cute girl, ok-looking manlet that hates his life because of his height

same old stans.

color scheme out of a coloring book. crayola lookin nigga

>being white
>lives in tokyo
>not a faggot weaboo

i cant wait to be you once my dreams come true in 3 years. death to america! death to social communism!

do some people just not have an innate sense of fashion? it seems like these people are directionless or not sure if something is dope or not. i have always had this feeling deep down where i simply know

how is this dude samefagging one pic this hard? this isnt an outfit, its a t shirt and bland pants

you've been samefagging your post and are the only person to compliment this except bandwaggoners. nobody gives a fuck about quality of t-shirt nor can you actually tell that through a pic. im not the person you replied to, but youre trash

OP here, will take a new pic once I get dressed soon. I'm finally not hungover from my mild drinking two days ago and as such can move enough to dress myself!

>that feel when cant do 6 shots of vodka without a day long hang over because liver almost melted when you were 16

hey to be fair you can only tell they're dark blue with a flash on. otherwise its hard to distinguish.

you look good my man, im just giving you a hard time. the black jacket is killing me though, you look just like him

Im sorry to hear about your friend passing.

love your pants. I guess just cause of the same color as mine. Stop drinking that much dude. It's bad for you. Also your fit would be much nicer if the pants would break on your shoes and were a little bit longer. I'll post a little weeb infographic on this but the reason for that is that your top jacket creates a baggy silhouette and when it transitions to your pants you've got straight fit jeans. Otherwise the colors seem to go well together and your hair color. Cheers.

Which one are you?

Why does everything look so good on you. Do you edit your pictures, cause the colors look nice.

best ITT. gotta prepare for minimalist core hitting next year

fucboi in a tracksuit

I would discuss swans with you. Not liking the shoes, specifically the toe cap. But it's just me.

I like the jacket but the t-shirt ruins it.

this would be perfect but those low rise black socks. Mate you are always top notch in your posts but don't slack out on those little details!

Here's the thing. Specifically the upper left corner part. It's self explanatory. Idk what's written in hira everywhere else. Maybe someone coud translate?

thank you user, youre a kind soul

excuse the filter

thats the point, it puts the jacket in a spot light and makes it a separate entity from the rest of the fit. then, when i take off the jacket the outfit comes together and makes sense. a discontinued 1970's marlboro leather jacket needs a spot light put on it. ill check out the advice though, i really really appreciate your feedback. thanks user!