Why has society decided to pretend that bikinis are acceptable...

Why has society decided to pretend that bikinis are acceptable? They show more of a girl's body than most underwear would, yet if you don't think it's appropriate for a girl to wear one, you're told "it's just a swimsuit". It's not even a swimsuit, it's totally impractical for swimming. You have to be careful or it'll come loose and you'll be naked, which you almost are anyway I guess.

Its only uses are for tanning and showing off your body. I guess a woman has the right to be a slut if she wants to, but do you need to wear a bikini to a family beach? Or a water park? Why would you wear a flimsy bikini to go down slides and get hit by waves? And for goodness sake, is there anything more disgusting that seeing a prepubescent child in one? Why would you take a "bathing suit" that is specifically designed for the sole purpose of showing as much of your body as possible, and sell them to little children? Why has the world decided this is okay?

Here's a better question, why do you care?

Agreed, actually. Some people would be satire around this topic but not me. Women should at least just wear short short swimming trunks. Would be effay.

yeah, nah, go to bed grandpa.
you might have a point on children's bikini but I think the idea is you shouldn't sexualise a child's body anyway so if you look at it this way, it's your fault, some repressed urges or something.
young toddlers are usually naked at the beach, do you think it's disgusting too?

Veeky Forums has gone to shit. The mods need to do something about people outside of fa posting shitty threads here

I hate wearing a bikini. Every time I go for a swim I now wear short shorts and a sports bikini top.

...why are we complaining?

It's also crazy how quickly thong bikinis have caught on in America. I see them all the time on IG, but I donno how popular they are IRL because I live in the >Midwest.

Pic related it's you kys lol

Nothing turns me into a horn dog quite like a nice dumper in a bikini desu senpai

>>>

>nice dumper
>pic not related

You literally have never taken a class in fashion or...in history for that matter. Do you even know why a mini skirt is called a mini skirt? Do you even know how sandals became what they are?

Fucking plebs dude. Get out of my board.

Yes, I completely agree, and seeing what I thought to be pure girls wearing them depresses me. Females should be required to wear one pieces only.

/pol/ is making this board worse than it already was

Definitely, although they could still show their stomachs since that isn't offenfing any one, so maybe they should wear a two piece or something

pol is (almost) always right
Degeneracy has been a significant factor in the collapse of several civilizations/cultures

lol

1. you sound fucking stupid, there are plenty of thriving cultures that are degenerate as fuck (america) and 2. degeneracy is a naturally occuring phenomenon. get over it pussy

America is not thriving.
Degeneracy may be natural but that does not mean it is good.

nobody cares, stop judging other people, learn to love yourself without comparing yourself to others, stop caring so much about what you think other people are doing wrong

i just fixed your life, you're welcome

america is thriving like fuck compared to like more than half the world, shut up and admit youre a pussy and degeneracy isnt as nearly as a big deal as you think it is.

No I won't admit that. And just because America is thriving compared to some shithole doesn't mean it's good.
Your attitude and posting style suggests to me that you're pretty young so hopefully you'll see the bigger picture when you get older.

america is balling and weve been degenerates since inception, all of humanity has. youre just a fucking idiot and youre making a foundationless argument based entirely on fear of unfamiliar lifestyles. go outside my man

Real wages are down, a single person cannot support his/her family on a basic wage as they were able to do 40-50 years ago. Our employment rate is incredibly skewed by people who left the job market because they couldn't find work. We have no answer for random and intermittent Islamic terror and gun violence.

>degenerate since inception
This is the most outlandish thing you've said so far.

I'm not saying you have to go full pol tard, but I would really suggest you find some news sources that aren't CNN. There is a huge amount of middle ground (i.e. reality) between those two sources.

If youre a guy then youre gay as fuck. If youre a woman youre either a land whale or a skelly girl with nothing to show off. There is nothing wrong with a girl showing off his body, if she wants to flaunt what she has Im perfectly ok with it. There is nothing more beautiful than the body of a woman, either curvy, thick or skinny. Teen girls using bikinis is okay if ok too if is not too slutty, and there are literally no slutty bikinis for children. Go check out @bumsandguns on Instagram to get even more triggered famalam

you are talking about poverty and money problems, neither of which stem naturally from the kind of degenerecy you're speaking of, quit being such a soft ass bitch

>degeneracy
Nice buzzword faggot

fat girl detected

You went to school for fashion? Ahahahahah

I agree. I honestly prefer an elegant one piece, and have the tan lines to prove it. It's so much more more timeless and classy. They can also be incredibly flattering.

Fight me IRL you numale, I dare you

>numale
>another buzzword
Am I on /tumblr/? :^)

dude I agree, this board is too nu to realize that those who wear bikinis are mindless marketing victims and slaves to vanity and ego. btw if your girlfriend wears a bikini it means your attention isn't enough for her and she feels the need to shamelessly show her body to the entire world. this shit disgusts me, pce out

who said anything about CNN and what does any of that have to do with degeneracy. america is kicking ass on an international scale despite our degenerate population. admit that youre a weak ass bitch

Fucking /pol/ get of my board
REEEEEEEEEE

Well the conversation seemed to have shifted away from degeneracy to issues with America in general so I think we are debating two different things.

Anyway, good luck when school starts in a few weeks

lol u guys are hardly even human

just graduated highschool and my degenerate ass is not going to college any time soon, but no we were discussing your claim that degeneracy led to the collapse of civilizations and thats just fear mongering bullshit

And what the hell do you think that has to do with women in bikinis?

Better?

>seeing what I thought to be pure girls wearing them depresses me.
I know that feel

Post the other one with the dog too

i'm fine with bikinis I just hate how all women think they should be able to wear them when only a small percentage actually look good in them

fucking THIS

this x100

fuck off OP, you don't know shit and we all know you're salty because you can't control your filthy animal dick anyway

Feels like people are just going to got to the beach naked since bikinis dont even cover a chicks ass anymore and feminists push that free the nipple shit. The only thing you can't actually see at this point is their crotch

Come on bro, you don't want to see that?? Don't be such a pussy!

are you literally amish

Men's "swimsuits" are just trunks

you do realise its the same argument a guy in saudi arabia would use for why our women dont wear burqas

I want /pol/ to leave

well your coming from a position that bodies are inherently sexual which i believe is untrue the situation and your mind set matter more than what is being show, an example of this is when u go a female doctor inspects your penis its common for guys to a little aroused at first but it usually doesn't last very long and a better example would be nudist/nudist beaches they see it as a perfectly natural thing so every guy isn't walking around with a constant hard on and the women aren't seen as sluts.

i honestly hate these threads its basically OP being a faggot an saying " why don't women dress the why a want them to dress" and then calling them sluts to feel better about himself.I get it to a certain extant.life would easier for you if everyone shared your values but its not like and you have to stoping being a pussy imposing your values and will on to others simply to make things easier.

please explain to me how this post has anything to do fashion expect the fact it clothing is mention. what are concerned with is modesty and social acceptance. this thread would fit more at /pol/ or /r9k/.
I actually agree with you we shouldn't sexualize children's bodies but unfortunately the world isn't as it should be and you have creeps that do so i don't think letting your child run around naked in publics is the way do deal with these people as a naked child may seem like an better, easier target and some even have the believe that the child is the one who consent so if they are already it would easier to form that opinion.
i don't think we should put kids in burkas either there is a middle ground.

Have u read this book user u would like it

Why dont all women cover up to preserve their modesty

men tits are out the whole time further back only a speedo was worn, I mean bathing suite and clothes are make to sexulize both sex for the opposite gender. COME HOW DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW THIS