How do i make myself more attractive appearance wise?

How do i make myself more attractive appearance wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exercise for 2 hours every day

Grow a jaw faggot

Hmmm...that's the question, isn't it?

get a sleeve tattoo or two

stop browsing a japanese cartoon forum

>How do I make myself more attractive

This question is pretty much the most common thing any human being will ever ask. Since you're on Veeky Forums you know about dressing well so I'll skip that part.

Number one thing is confidence in who you are and what you do. If you believe in the image you present to the world *somebody* will find that attractive. It may not be the hot blonde sorority sister or the Victoria's Secret models of the world but it'll be someone who is deeply attracted to your image.

Fitness is mandatory. Sorry to say it. At the very least don't be fat. I have Crohn's disease and while I may be ludicrously skinny I still have no major problems in the dating world.

Your face is something that (debatably) can be changed slightly. Proper oral posture has been shown to increase cheekbone and jaw definition and straighten teeth. I recommend looking into the work of Dr. Mike Mew.

Keeping yourself groomed, smelling nice, maintaining the right amount of eye contact, and most of all being comfortable in your own unique skin will get you dates and get you laid once it becomes a habit and a lifestyle.

Be skinny, have a good teeth, strong jaw and a good haircut. In terms of clothing, just dress like a gown man, that means you have to stop dressing like a dumbass ninja or a retard full of patterns and graphic clothing.

Full rick.

>you have to stop dressing like a dumbass ninja
Fuck

>be skinny
skellies are not attractive user

Just watched the video Resetting My Jaw after your recommendation - youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

Interesting things. Got anything similar to this? All you have to do right is keep your lips closed, teeth together and tongue on the roof of your mouth?

This is the only good advice, but you have to become rick, can't just wear his clothes

Make sure it's your entire tongue, and not just the tip of your tongue. Keep your tongue behind your front teeth.

Kill yourself and hope that reincarnation is real

I cannot do this without contracting my jaw muscles to a significant degree. That is okay right?

Anyone know how to develop a deeper and more musky sounding voice?

smoke and drink hard liquor while working very hard to provide for your family

For the purposes of truth, this got quads

Happens to me, and I deal with it.

I literally mew in my sleep at this point. Even if it doesn't permanently change the face for older people, it definitely causes better facial posture and reduces a double chin look.

kill yourself and hope you get reborn with better genetics

Dude. Crohn's masterrace? I was 6'3 and 190lb. before and now I'm down to 140lb. and trying to repopulate my wardrobe. Apparently I'm stabilized and should be able to manage it with diet. It's gonna be exciting...

Is there any way to be attractive with a dad bod/skinny fat? I used to be really fat, and I'm getting my life back, but I still have some tits, puffy nipples and a slight gut. And it's too hot to use jackets to help hide this stuff. If I just act super confident will that help make up for it? Please spoon feed me some. I'm not used to being anywhere near in shape. Thanks for reading my blog

>implying Veeky Forums knows how to dress well

Good luck getting chicks with full rick on. All the girls want chads in prep clothing or bois decked out in h&m core.

Or three?

A nice body on a man is like a girl having good tits and ass. If you're a cool person, it can make up for it somewhat.

>believing the mew meme

kek