Is prep effay?

Is prep effay?

No.

>>>/suicide/

Yes, especially european prep (bcbg for example).
The picture is not prep tho, thats literally cancer.

Veeky Forums has reached a new low of uselessness
thank you OP

>is [literal fashion movement] effay?
>any guy in a blazer with a little bit of color in the fit is prep
I hope this is b8

Yes, but only if you live the prep lifestyle.

Prep got ruined by fags not being able to pull off the look. Mainly poorfags trying to look like they're money.

I'm in Canada and I look like OP pic related (tall, slim, blond, blue-eyed). Unlike say the northeastern US, dressing preppy in Toronto is an act of rebellion against the ugly and slovenly nu-male and multicultural population, and an expression of my American heritage. So yes, it is effay.

J.Crew, Banna Republic, Cole Haan normally what I'm dressed in

Please tell me you don't wear those ugly ass trainer sole shoes they make, those need to die.

bcbg??

are you talking about hose perforated dresh shoe looking things with the squishy white sole?
that ain't prem fampai

That's like 90% of cole haan today, and the first thing that comes to my name when I hear the name. They need to die.

>tfw Brooks Brothers is shit tier quality ever since the Italians bought the company

Why live.

This hurts to look at

I like the idea of them for summer linen suits.

Is there a name for wearing tailored clothing and high-level casualwear, other than #menswear? I feel like #menswear is really Italian-heavy, whereas I'm trying to name something that also ropes in French and English style, maybe even a little upper-class American. Sort of a general high-level dressing, with an emphasis on elegance.

Daily reminder Sperrys are not effay

Their Gold Cup line is comfy as fuck my man, and far better quality, like day and night difference.

Bon chere bon genre. Parisienne prep/rich kids style

Bon chic*

hi, boat shoe connesuir here. here is the problem with sperry "gold cup" line.

> the inner is lined with soft deerskin lining, which is nice from a comfort standpoint, but we all know that it is prep LAW that boat shoes should be worn without socks. the deerskin lining reacts to bare feet very poorly and does not handle foot odoer well at all. also, does not handle getting wet well.

>leading to the second point, which is, the gold cup line doesnt really function as a true boat shoe, the leather and the inner lining is too nice to get wet and wear on an actual boat, so they do not serve their purpose.

>the gold cup line looks too old manish, with pebbled leather and buffalo or goat exotic looking bullshit. its not worth the $150 vs the regular originals , which are like $90. also protip: sebagos are way better than sperrys.

Like this, or is it too casual?

Le Autisme.

Is this bait

keep convincing yourself that it's ironic rebellion edgelord

though he is right in that prep isn't that common in Toronto

I like it but I went to a private school so I was kinda molded by it.

Japs call it Ametora, short for American Traditional.

>Ametora

Hmm. I kind of like that.