I hate yeezys but I have to find a sneaker that looks as good as good with this colorway. Should I cop...

I hate yeezys but I have to find a sneaker that looks as good as good with this colorway. Should I cop? Are these available under 700?

desu as much as i hate kanye west and i hate hype, u gotta admit they're a unique and good looking sneaker.

unique until they got copied to hell and back at least.

check out adidas more low key less hyped releases, idk maybe you'll find a tubular colorway you like.

Yes, they are available under 700, but you have to be paying attention to sneaker store posts on social media, and you can find a used pair for

This might sound stupid but how would it stop a reseller from taking pics of actual shoes and then sending fakes?

Bait and switch happens, thats why you use paypal invoice, or a middleman.

Just buy fakes homie

been looking into these for awhile now, there are fakes made now that are practically perfect, the only difference is the boost nipple on the bottom of your shoe which no one will see unless you take off your shoe and hand it to them. The best fakes out right now are davids off sneakerahead.me , buy the 10th batch for about 200. Check out r/repsneakers if you want more info.

Do they have them in tan?

Nty dont really want to buy fakes

You hate yeezys but want to pay hundreds of dollars more than fakes to support that cancerous resale market? Sounds like you don't really hate yeezys

>Sneakers

Just buy a pair of military boots you faggot

NMDs have the same feel and comfort of yeezys but are only just over 100 bucks

NMDs and Tubulars (Radials are the closest one to Yeezys)

>implying fakes aren't the single most cancerous market in existence

Fuck no. I don't own fake yeezys or fake supreme but those two examples specifically have the worst resell culture there is. Thank god there are fakes or people would be paying thousands for shitty shoes and screen printed t shirts. I'm actually pretty sure they already are

Bruh

Not the worst shoe, especially since its the dusty/Off-White cw

NMDs are the least comfy adidas shoes i've ever worn

Just get fucking fake yeezys

elaborate

Why

why get Yeezys if they're just knockoffs of Nike Roshe's?

OP I have the tan colorway. I could sell it to you if you want lol

not him but the top is so thin and stretchy that your foot can shift around all over the place. for me, when i tried smaller pairs, the sole was just too small.

because roshes look cheap and not as comdy

literally the same as yeezys tho