Cheap+Effay+Decent Challenge

Sup Veeky Forums
I bet you, to create a good outfit, something fresh, decent, comfy and cheap, you can choose any style, but remember, DECENT and comfy, not like those shitty outfits of rappers with tees larger than their legs or scratched jeans.
You only have 30 to 50usd,post price and where to buy it, pref. Amazon
Good luck
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

thedealrack.com/gildan-7-75-oz-heavy-blend-50-50-hoodie-sweatshirt-pullover-18500.html?gclid=CJrutvjCxs4CFYU0aQoddP4PNQ
hollisterco.com/shop/us/guys-jeans-jeans-and-bottoms/hollister-super-skinny-jeans-7665129_01
payless.com/mens-draft-low-court-shoe/76359.html?dwvar_76359_color=white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do my shopping for me

H&M the thread.

So true, i cant lie

The only plausible answer is a thrift store.

I hate this meme

w2c jacket

but he's not wrong

you know, it'd be fun to have a Veeky Forums meetup where everyone brings $100 and we all try to come up with decent outfits.
Too bad we're too autistic for that irl

What sweater?

Implying I wouldn't go and rob all you autists

w2c jeans?

why you gotta put it this way you autist? just be upfront and say you wanna be spoonfed

I would've helped you get a normcore fit together if you weren't such a sperg about it

w2c these jeans??

Yeah, you wouldn't

Why can't I do this challenge with stuff from my closet? I'm not doing your shopping for you.

We can all benefit from posting good fits, with decent pricing

No way you'll get anything for $50, unless you're alright with just a mini dress and flip flops.

Get yourself a good list of cheaper stores, Storedogdog carries mostly unisex items (most being outside the unisex category, so look at everything, mostly sweaters/jackets/tees/hats), you might find a few nice things on Yesstyle (hear : tees) but beware of stuff that looks too good to be true.

According to "poorfag's chart to white S/S shoes", the cheapest option would be Zig-Zag white leather slip-ons, Vans slip-ons or Superga, but you'd be better with a pair of Stan Smiths since they work pretty much all year round and aren't canvas.

If you're still there, OP, I came up with something slightly over budget ($60) based off this image.

Links:
Hoodie - $12.02
thedealrack.com/gildan-7-75-oz-heavy-blend-50-50-hoodie-sweatshirt-pullover-18500.html?gclid=CJrutvjCxs4CFYU0aQoddP4PNQ
Jeans - $25.00
hollisterco.com/shop/us/guys-jeans-jeans-and-bottoms/hollister-super-skinny-jeans-7665129_01
Shoes - $21.24 (With coupon code)
payless.com/mens-draft-low-court-shoe/76359.html?dwvar_76359_color=white

>tfw you like the knock offs better than actual af1's

w2c bust of diana

completely naked with a pair of sketchers

id on jeans

That's Apollo, you uncultured pleb.

Not OP but bless you, user. People like you are why I'm still browsing this shit board.

>being so poor you have to rob people

This idea sounds like a lot of fun, but judging purely by the photos of a very infamous Veeky Forums meetup, I would not want to be around any of you.

Anons on here might dress better than my friends (but even that is debatable/wrong), but I'm sure most anons here would be too socially awkward to want to do anything.

W2c that ralph lauren zip-up