FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10999957
youtube.com/watch?v=csJzOr2k9dw
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM&sns=em
youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY
discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn be this pretty

Not big on nose rings but she is beautiful. I bet you are very beautiful, user.

I want to know where you're all from, answer here: strawpoll.me/10999957

Daily reminder you all look like haggard used up crackheads and people will always choose a woman with pic related body than any disgusting holocaust survivor skeleton

DELETE THIS

urker here. Just want u guys to know that your severe body dysmorphia and insecurities provide me laughter at 12 am in the morning.

Waiting especially for the 'I WOKE UP .25 LBS TOO HEAVY TODAY IM AO BLOATED WAHH WAHH' posts.

Thanks.

Remember to stay hydrated.

can you post it again please?????????
loving the content, keep it up friend

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

helo yess u wil fel gret. watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, halp enargi, kep u cool, halp u digist fod an poo poo, an halp contral ur apatight. luv u tanks bye

Hey can you add the model manual album that user posted few threads ago to the OP

ilu frof

Got a link? I wasn't here for that. Sounds interesting.

imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Love you so much, frogo

I have it on laptop, can link it later if no one has it. But it was posted like 3-4 threads ago

heartin u frogger

going to refill my glass, luv u freg

Cool. I'll add it next time I make a thread, there are multiple OPs now so might take a bit, gotta catch people at the right time and hope we remember. Keep buggin' to get it added if it doesn't shortly.

wew lads wot a qt

6ft dude just discovered this general, i had a very bad break up earlier this year and gain lot of weight, went to 82 kilos. currently at 73 to try and fix it, any tips for me? i eat at 1k-1.3k calorie deficit every day.

Other OP here, I think there's one other but I added it to the copypasta I have incase I make the next thread. Shouldn't take too long.

did they actually post this in two of the threads or is this a false deja-vu?

How long have you been doing this for? That sounds like a very large deficit. How much are you trying to lose? Do this and read this to give you some ideas of what to eat.

For sure read the FAQ completely, it has some good tips/advice.

i start 2 month ago, trying to lose enough to look like old self again, (never used to weight myself, never worried) thanks for the tips

hungry, wot do?

>America in the lead
Would have never guessed.

Oh and I'm sorry about your break up. Are you better now?

Have a low-cal snack (veggies or fruit for example), drink water or tea.

as obnoxious as jo is, her body is everything

baby carrots

Eat something healthy!

Why is she obnoxious? As a completely straight no homo male, I'd obviously sleep with her, but to me her body isn't as good as lot of the other qts posted here. It doesn't look natural, like maybe her lips were done and some other work. Alana is my favorite.

yea i am doing better, the weight loss and exercise is making me feel good. also a lot of time to work on my art
pic related

Looks great. Amazing how much time being single gives you, huh? It takes some time to adjust.

youtube.com/watch?v=csJzOr2k9dw

nother 1, last one

i wonder what she does afterwards, fast for a couple of days? does she throw it up? has she ever talked about that?

She has a nice Adams apple desu

Big ass cup of iced tea

Can't this rupture your stomach?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM&sns=em

I want her to sit on my face and shit all that out.

you'd get fat, user :0

special occasions it would be worth it.

In rare cases. It takes a lot to cause a stomach rupture and it mostly only happens to people who purge, either through vomming or fasting, because of the additional pressure on the stomach. I know user already posted , but competitive eaters and people you see making these sorts of videos frequently likely train their stomachs to handle more food, whether or not they purge.

do the majority of people find this body type attractive? does anyone else find this woman attractive here? because i don't

Yeah I don't know if I buy that "science" that her stomach is special. It might be slightly larger or more elastic, but, I don't think I believe her explanation. How would they even see this? MRIs while she eats compared to other people eating and getting scanned to compare?

She's a very pretty women, absolutely.

I lost 2lbs in 3 days YESSS. This intermittent fasting is working

Her body is fine but her face is messed up.

Athletic women always seem to have such butch faces.

I did it for ten days or two weeks just to see how it goes and my weight didn't change at all >:c

> mlp

why not? Americans are equal parts obsessed with food as much as they are obsessed with dieting.

stand up straight and take a decent picture without trying to obscure any parts of your body

I have watched and watch all of her videos, I eat meals while doing so and that makes me fuller.

Because it seems like when people say where they are from it is often from Europe.

Life is fucking strange

this is not ok.

yeah

I also watch mukbang videos as well as cheat day vlogs when I feel like binging. it helps a lot

may I save it?

oh I love mukbang too, do you know BenDeen? He's kind of low popularity, but I find him more interesting to watch than korean girls

She's just sucking in, after awhile you just roll your eyes at stuff like that.

Not user but I like bendeen, I prefer watching other guys though.

Bjumma is really handsome.
I don't watch them to avoid food though, I watch them while I eat.

Absolutely. I sure did.

>tfw no hannah gf

No, I'm fairly new to mukbang videos, but I'll check him out. I'm mostly interested in videos that involve cooking the food. Thanks for the suggestion though!

i didnt eat yet and im not sure wat i should do. Its 7pm here... Eat or not eat? Halp

Eat a small amount, some protein and vegetables. Avoid sugar and carbs right now.

Today I start amphetamine marathon. I expect to lose at least 5 kilos to the end of the week. Now I'm 183/65.

Post your /thinspo/ soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 join le discord for mamymays

What kind? How many mg? What's the plan?

Goddam that's gross

those are some nice legs desu, any idea who that is?

191cm
80kg

>mfw the ravenous appetite and subsequent weight gain after quitting smoking

It's not worth it, lads. I would rather smell "bad" and be forced to take a break from whatever I'm doing every couple of hours.

Fregot foto

and die young? idiot

Same but heres the issue for me.. cmv + mono. If I smoke more than like 5 a day I get sinus and ear infection. Which sucks because a year ago I was smoking a pack a day.

After loosing 60lbs since the new year i'm finally at my goal weight (140lbs). What should I do?

>Keep up the 20% cut!
>Eat slightly below TDEE and stat working out

>cmv + mono
wot?

Carefully maintain because being skelly is cool.

I don't mind.

Congrats. I'm in the same position, I'm thinking of eating at maintenance and starting to work out, but I have to be really careful because my back is a bit fucked. It's doable, but, going to have to be creative.

I don't want to get big, but, just want to increase my muscle size slightly.

>lacking this much discipline

Then you might as well pick a more rewarding drug.

I have the same muscle goals. I just want to look like mc ride.

What are your stats and gender? How long did you smoke? How long have you quit for? Have you considered vaporizing?

Heard the name before but never listened to the tunes, just looked him up and yep, that's what I'm going for too. Only I'm white.

Interesting, you must be female. I heard that intermittent fasting doesn't work as well with women.

lmao at these people trying to help this guy
thank jeebus disgusting cigarettes slowly kill their users, they deserve it

I just hope he doesn't reproduce first.

If he chain smokes like a good boy, he probably can't.

common viruses.

Had a glass of wine tonight but still way under my cals again today.

I'm right at my calorie limit today - 1192 (my max is set at 1200 for any day), mainly because I made the mistake of having a bloody mary at lunch (which was useless calories right there), which made me hungrier later in the day.
Yesterday, I did really good, only 622 calories for the day, and only 864 the day before that.
But, as long as I don't break that 1200 mark, I don't sweat it.