Why are men almost never wearing tight pants that stretch up to the crotch...

Why are men almost never wearing tight pants that stretch up to the crotch? Most men pants have kind of drop down crotch that make their short legs even shorter. Even male models have often short legs compared to female models or even average female. Why don't men want to show their "package" and legs as much as possible? If men can see women's breasts, why not to give some eye candy in return?
What is the reason behind that almost all male pants start 10 cm below the crotch? It doesn't look like you have a huge penis, it looks like you have short legs and no penis. Rappers are even more ridiculous, they think that women believe that their penis hangs down to the knees when in fact they look like they have some physical disability, huge torso and very small legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG-CLFPU6RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, why do men call knee level pants shorts? They are not short and don't flatter anyone, the worst thing a person with anyway short legs can do is to wear something that chops half of their legs visually off. Women never call knee length skirts mini skirt.
What is up with that arrogant male attitude? That if I am male, baring half of my legs is good enough? Only gay men wear actual shorts, that is hotpants and show what they have inside. It seems like only gay men have to think how other see them sexually and straight men just don't care. But I doubt it is actually the case because many men complain they don't have women and they just probably don't know that women are also visual thinkers. That seeing a guy in tight pants is like seeing a girl in a tight tank top. Normal straight male "shorts" look just in you face ugly, that I'm a man and I don't have to care how I look.

ITS UNCOMFORTABLE

just like heels but it looks pretty

Next level b8 right here folks

I'm asking seriously.
For me it is hard to belive why men want to look that ugly. Men have anyway scientifically uglier faces than women (if you swap these, the one with male face looks lot uglier) and it only makes sense that men use make up, wear heels, tight clothes and try to be as attractive as it is possible, but somehow only gay men care. Nobody would look a woman twice who has buzzcut, ugly face, hairy legs, no make up, flat ugly shoes, cargo pants, grandfathers belt and random shirt but for men it is completely normal

Uncomfortable as fuck, also if you don't have an 8 inch flaccid dick why even bother lol

Men actually have much more pretty and defined faces.

For example more pronouced jawline, cheekbones, etc. Also ticker hair, eyebrows, eyelashes.

Unless you're British/Anglo ugly boi off course.

Men have more class than class than females

Bigger and bumpier noses, uglier skin, beard, hair growing everywhere, big feet, hairy legs, hairy penis, smaller eyes, short eyelashes. I'm not saying they are ugly for men because women ofter prefer those traits. But they don't look pretty when you compare to women.
You can find at least as many females with high cheekbones and defined jaws as males, but outside fashion this type of female is not that popular.

Look at this example, the man with female face looks like pretty gay boy but the woman with male face doesn't look even like moderately ugly woman but much worse.

women can get away with androgyny/flagrant displays of sexuality, but the moment any man tries the same thing he is shot down by both genders. there is a lot more pressure on them to uphold their traditional roles whether it makes sense or not.

Men have longer eyelashes you fucking retarded autist.

or that example, nobody would let "her" on tv while "he" would get personal fashion show

bullshit. women are "prettier" because you're biologically predisposed to think so, there is no other reason.

My fucking god you sound like that Onion guy. Go kill yourself you retard, I'm done arguing with you

No they don't. There are exceptions but generally men have lot smaller eyes so it may look like that.
Men have also thinner lips, uglier noses and low eyebrows which look good only on models but normal men look like apes if they don't pluck.

Seriously, look at those pictures

>what is makeup
>what is estrogen
>what is testosterone
>what is sexual attraction
>what is sexual preference
Lmgtfy

>generally men have lot smaller eyes
Men have bigger faces and heads you dumb fuck.

>uglier noses
you what

>thinner lips
that depends on a country, age and LIP GLOSS.

You don't even have any arguments regarding those pictures.
They prove that we don't think that women are prettier because we like to think so but when you see a woman with a face of an average man she looks hideous. If it was just how one person biologically or culturally prefers women and not their actual scientific attractiveness, everyone would think that these women with male faces are pretty. But it doesn't happen, males and females regardless their sexual preferences see from the first moment that there is something wrong with female face.

autism

In general, men do have thinner lips as you can see on the pictures. You can also see that both male noses are uglier and more rough than female noses. There are of course racial differences but even then average jewish man has bigger nose than a jewish woman, black woman has bigger lips and eyes.
Face sizes are here pretty much the same.

This is exactly why I'm asking. Why are men not using make up when they need it more because of testosterone?

no, you have autism, I have explained logically and haven't heard any arguments

men with makeup look much much better

youtube.com/watch?v=iG-CLFPU6RY

i completely agree with OP, men are fucking disgusting most of the time, and nearly all women are at least pretty. men need to take feminizing hormones starting at 16, that's what will make our society better. start them just a little into puberty so they get sexy but not destroyed by testosterone.

lmfao i can't believe what i'm reading, you can't be a real person

you're retarded. if the men were wearing makeup in those faceswaps too you wouldn't be saying shit.

True. I agree

what a shit board

wow

>this kills the sperm

comfort. Also my huge penis. It's mostly for the balls tho. When I used to squat heavy my thighs were big enough that i didn't need to buy super up in there pants to have them tight on the legs. TLDR DYEL?

idk about other men, but for me :
1. it doesn't look good on me
2. small peen. it's an embarrassment that i should hide from the world.