Best blank tees/hoodies/sweatshirts?

KNYEW tees (pic related) look really nice. They have some pretty dope colorways. They don't shrink and they feel amazing.

Welcome Stranger have amazing thick tees which are perfect for winter. They fit really slim, so I'd size up.

Reigning Champ hoodies are pretty nice. Their tees fade easily.

ASOS tees shrink like a bitch. Haven't tried any of their sweatshirts/hoodies.

H&M tees feel and look cheap. Their hoodies and sweatshirts are okay I guess.

Gildan have a ton of nice colorways but the quality of their garments are garbage. The tees feel cheap and the proportions on their hoodies/crews are fucked up. They're way too short, and if you want to size up so they're longer then the chest will be too baggy. Maybe they'll work for your body type, though.
Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

everlane.com/collections/mens-tees/products/mens-crew-neck-tee-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

H&M feels cheep and the neck wrinkles weirdly. Uniqlo is good

>Uniqlo is good
*was

didn't they change the supima thing and now it's shit?
i got some a couple years ago and haven't bought any recently bc i heard they are shit now

Hanes beefy t

> Best blank tees

Wtf does this mean you pitiful trend gobbler

Forever 21 $3 cotton tee is my fav tee.

Gildan has some excellent $2.50 tees for that idgaf style

igor is so far and away the worst user on this board trip or not

Asos hoodies and sweatshirts are trash quality I wasted $30 on one once

I like the Dry tees from Uniqlo, they have that cut that fits perfect for a lazy 90 normcore.

gildan ultra cotton tees are actually good quality and fit fine

Kirkland Signature from Costco

he's right though gildan tees feel substantial and have a good oversized fit

Goodlife Core tees are my favorites

So I've never purchased anything from knyew before, but I just looked their stuff up

It's upwards of 50 dollars for a generic, blank tee

that's fucking stupid.

Is there anywhere I can get blank tees that aren't stupidly overpriced, and aren't garbage quality like h&m?

what about hoodies

Everlane

Everlane. I'm about to order some from there and AScolour.

Thanks goys, appreciate it

AScolour looks really nice.

ty user

No problem

>nobody post gold toe tees
Y'all are missing out

I used to work a screen printing production job.

Never want to touch another Gildan tee.

Any companies that still sell plain REGULAR fit tees? I'm not a fan of slim fit tees.

Just got some and they are much better than HM

Why

do you have any of the old ones that you could compare them to?

my only source for them being shit is that i was about to buy some and then i read angry comments on the uniqlo store about how the old ones were much better and they increased the price

I've heard that the paints and dyes that Gildan uses are extremely harmful. As in, they're skin and lung irritants and people working in Gildan factories or handling their materials are having a shit ton of respiratory problems. Not sure what does on the production line, but it could be that his hands are melting off and his lungs are on fire from handling Gildan material.

gildan are just the worst t you could possibly buy.

Are Everlane tees prone to shrinking? I used to get Uniqlo tees but they're too small after 1 wash

Holy fuck, wait list until Dec 2016, why?

Also as a Canadafag, I find it really difficult not to be able to get well-priced quality tees. It seems like it's either shit-tier, or high-tier.

everlane.com/collections/mens-tees/products/mens-crew-neck-tee-white
These dont have a waitlist

I think they're pre shrunk or something. They have a description when you click on the shirt

Anyone have any actual firsthand experience with Everlane or AScolour? If so some pics or other info would be appreciated. Would love to pull the trigger and just buy in bulk, but i don't want to waste my money or deal with the hassle of returns.

Awesome, thanks

I need a basic hoodie and sweathshirt. Should I just get it at h&m since there's no uniqlo by me?

I've bought from everlane. In my experience the tees run slightly large but are of good quality. They have a thing that should find out which size you fit best. However, my best advice is to buy a single tee (only $15, so even if its wrong you're not out a huge chunk of change) and see if you think its good.

I love the fabric and fit of everlane tees, but their collars are fucked. After the first wash or so the collars get all curled. Its annoying as hell. I love them otherwise, but the only way to fix it is to iron the collars down after every wear. I want to try james perse soon.

The collar on my tee is fine. It's usually fixed after a wash.

I ordered one everlane tee and the fit is great, it may be slightly big around the bottom, but its not a huge issue. The video on the site is accurate.

Anybody have recommendations for some long decent quality tee's. I'm 6'6 and finding tees that actually fit right is fucking difficult. Even Jcrew tall is made for 6'3 people and they shrink a bit. Looking for some that will fit me at 6'6 like this pic.

uniqlo airism is goat

Some of mine are fine, but some are unwearable. Its the weirdest thing. Makes me afraid to buy them anymore.

Thanks for the info everyone. The main reason for my concern is in line with this anons - I'm also 6'6" but i am quite thin at about 170 lbs, so finding something as simple as a nicely fitting plain t shirt made of decent materials for a price that is not totally absurd can be difficult.

I'll be sure to check that when the two I ordered come in. I hope that's not the case because I plan on wearing these the most.

damn, 6'6 must make it tough to shop. i struggle to find tops that fit well and i'm 6'4

John Elliott tees, even the classic crews are like a couple inches longer than usual and the quality is superb

Are everlane shirts thin or do they conceal the nips?

Any recommendations for scoop neck tees?

blank tee as opposed to graphic tees you mentally-defective hunchbacked piece of shit.

>I want to try james perse soon.
Perse and Sunspel master race here. JP makes great tees, Ive only ever lost them to staining. Be forewarned, they don't hold a lot of shape after a wash, but that's the aesthetic.

not him but you mean solid-color tee. blank would entail white. don't flame me just tryin to help you out bro

No, blank tee means graphicless.

"Plain" tee means "standard white"

A while ago I ordered two H&M t shirts, one maroon, one green. The green is complete shit quality and looks bad. The maroon one is amazing, really soft, fits perfectly.

AS has a nice fit to it, and the fabric is a little thick, I'd say it's pretty good for plain shirts. Although it shrinks a lot after washing

Where could I get decent, cheaper tees and maybe crewneck sweaters? Talking like $20 tees maybe a bit more if the quality is really nice and maybe $40 crewnecks.

You guys are saying uniqlo is shit and I was actually about to order from them...

any reco's for basic tees with construction details? stuff like deeper necks, non-standard hems, different lengths?

that don't cost a zillion dollars? or is used rick/aw my best bet?

I went to a joanns fabric store and they actually have some pretty solid basics, feel good, look good, wash good (I don't use a dryer though). About $6 bucks I think

I have a couple of tees from Alternative Apparel and Bella+Canvas that are nice.

In the uk. The HM divided tees are pretty good. Shrink a tiny bit but otherwise really good.

Depends what tee you get. The paper tee is thinner and comfier than the staple tee.

COS

big fan of COS t shirts

/thread
If you're tall and not a fucking ham, John Elliotts tees cannot be beat

see

You get what you pay for. 5 dollar tees vary in how long they last. I definitely wouldn't say avoid at all costs

for shirts that i'll just end up messing up doing yard work/physical activity in, I like uniqlo's supima cotton tees.

but seriously, i've been on Veeky Forums for years and years and i've only recently started buying designer t-shirts - i was fucking up not doing this before, you have not experienced true comfort until you wear a hanro 70% silk 30% wool t-shirt. if you haven't, cop a $40 wang tee from grailed just to see what i mean. shit is life changing.

What should I look for in tees to wear during the summer?

i just now got some staple tees in from AScolour, if anyone is actually worried about how it fits i could post a picture

Thank you user, both stores look great.