Hey Veeky Forumsgs,
help me pick which colorway I should get

>black

Lol gay

>or grey

I need reasoning behind both choices

thread hijacked by gay cyber samurai

what do you think of this design?
would you prefer a smaller print or no lettering?

this one is more organic

Grey, it makes Gengar stand out more. I wouldnt wear that shit in public but If you want to thats ok m8

I'm a uni kid looking for something comfy to wear.
>I like pokemon.
>I like Gengar.
>I like hoodies with things that I like on them.

just like these guys love dicks in all of their holes

lol i have the shiny heracross one
makes p comfy pajamas

I thought about the shiny gengar one, but it's not accurate, so I stuck with standard. How's sizing? True to size?

Its cool man, I wont wear that because I rarely use clothes with images on them. Would totally rock this tho

i lov dic in my hande :)

noice

i'd say so, maybe with just a little bit comfy space to spare?
i treat mine like shit and it's held up remarkably well in the five-six months i've had it. no fading, no weird flaking or rippling from the print.

>Plays pokemon go once

Not pictured: Crystal, platinum, ruby, and emerald because I forgot them at home.

>picture was taken with potato

grey!!

sweet, that's what I wanted to hear.

why grey? just curious.

My niggaaa, nice collection

Thanks bro! I didn't want to come off as some kind of pokemon go casual with this thread

Pokemon Ranger is the fucking shit dude I love that game

ONE OF THE VERY FEW SPIN OFFS THAT WAS GOOD
Came in clutch as fuck when I needed that manaphy egg for diamond/pearl/platinum

Nah dude youre ok. Im jealous actually, as soon as I see a new 3DS on sale Im gonna buy it and and play the Ruby remake, Y and Moon. Your post makes me want to play Golden Heart again and stir shit up with my Totodile :)

I'm glad I could inspire!

Honestly w2c or source image to print one myself?

inksterinc on etsy

OP here, so it's agreed that I should get grey?

btw op, I bought the weezing hoodie from this seller in large and it shrunk like hell. I can only wear it with the sleeves rolled up now.

And yes, I only washed it in cold water and never put it in the dryer.

Always go with the black on black. Always black everything.

Source on the hoodie?

>inksterinc

Why black on black? I've always gone this route but I've been persuaded towards grey. Defend your suggestion pls

Note taken, I have a garment steamer though which literally reverses the effects of drying so I'll just use that if it ever shrinks. Thanks for the heads up though

Cant find it.