Any purchase plans for the fall/winter, Veeky Forums?

any purchase plans for the fall/winter, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

unmarkedinventory.tictail.com/
ilpvideo.com/video/NzY5MDk/2-chainz-checks-out-shaq-s-250-000-car
ebay.com/itm/142080082199
ebay.com/itm/Surplus-Military-Army-Style-Lightweight-BDU-Mens-Cotton-Jacket-Washed-Black-/301576390452
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dnc

w2c

Going to cop me a Baracuta jacket this fall/winter.

won't that be a bit cold

Nah, I already have a closet full of coats, jackets, sweaters, boots......unless I find something I absolutely have to have.

head to toe primaloft for walking to work
definitely want to get a pair of booties to pull off one of these looks

oh shit went looking for the booties and found this

I'm a Veeky Forums noob, id on that?

Gap Bomber jacket
sold out already

The one on the left for still a bit warm autumn

Going to keep an eye out for wool, cord, and hiking pants. I need some variety in bottoms , especially for winter. Maybe finally get a nicer down parka.

But I really need to divert funding to furniture instead of clothing for a while. I got a bigger place and it feels kinda empty.

Still looking for a decent jacket/coat/parka for winter.

Those look pretty nice.

w2c jacket?

2nding

hey where did you find this? I love the color on the right but reverse image search isnt turning up anything

Says Buena Vista on the bottom right
Don't know much about the brand; there's some stuff on Rakuten though

looks like the same jacket, but with different screenprinting

whatever it is, it's sold out

not him but these jackets are all on ebay under
>fashion
>men's
>coats and jackets
>military

I bought a navy m65 a few weeks ago but I'm starting to have second thoughts :/

I'm eyeing this as my next cop though

everything in this pic

Fall/winter
Wear dark jeans...just saying

I'm thinking of this Bane coat. I'm a slim guy though so I'm not sure if it would fit me right.

w2c?

w2c pic related?

nah, its sunny but cold in the winter where I live. This is for walking around my campus during the day.

Ebay, etsy, vintage stores

So you're not a big guy?

light jeans are for spring/summer, man

Got lucky and found someone selling for dirt cheap on grailed. Came in today and don't know if I want to keep or resell, shit's nice.

just look for BDU jacket, it should pop up

I like it, but I would get darker jeans and different tie if you really want that tie there.

Picked up a new leather moto jacket. I'll probably throw a hoodie under it when it gets unbearably cold.

where do you live that you can wear a baracuta in the winter and not be cold as fuck

I want one for early fall, t/bh
by winter it'll be primaloft daily

I would do things to you for it. How much, bb?

my fall/winter is your spring/summer homme

I never wear light wash jeans lol
in the summer I wear sweats; it's still snowing in the spring

kek

I need a new winter jacket but I'm not sure what I should get.

Any ideas? Probably looking for something black.

two cartwheels and a jumping jack

I need some boots for winter, any ideas? Expecting some snow and some rain and a lot of melted snow.

I think I'm going to buy this when I get my next paycheck, thoughts?

I love mine; very well-made
but not a fan of the color....afraid of the inevitable scuff / discoloration

I really want it in clay, even if it seems to be the hardest to find for cheap. I know what you mean though, I'm just kind of tired of always wearing dark clothing and want something different i guess. What color's yours? How long have you had it?

pix pls I've been wanting one

Got it last year at Salvation Army; maroon

of course. make sure not to wear white after labor day either.

>Salvation Army

And I'm going to spend 400 € on it? Fuck

yeah I started a thread while I was at the store to see if anybody wanted me to hide it for them...12 bucks

Liking the look of this, might get a bomber and something thicker too, any reccomendations?

are you a small? I'll sell it to you if you want lol

what other waist length jackets are there that looks good that isn't a bomber?

ignoring the harrington

I have this for when it gets seriously cold, 10/10 comfy. Might get something else too to have some variance. Overcoat or something.

wew, thats nice my mang. I have the summer version and its pretty good and versatile jacket. Nice design and can stand a bit of water, and doesnt let too much wind through

Napoleon Dynamite wants his boots back!

I'm going for that Deckardcore..

I bought an awesome jacket a couple weeks back, so I'm ready for the upcoming seasons. My [nospoiler]grillfriend[/nospoiler] also likes to lend me one of hers when it gets too cold.
I still kind of want an olive jacket, but I fear it won't be as versatile as my current go-to one, and will also get more spotlight because of its colour.

Will you stay a while, and listen?

Got this koto ranger jacket for 25, I love it.

I got the Kill City camo jacket the other day. I didn't like how it looked sooo, I over dyed it black. In the end the jacket camo out nice and ready for fall.

Fuck me

i already copped pic related on summer sale

I'm getting a black harrington too! Deciding on Fred Perry or Baracuta, leaning more towards Fred since its $100 less.

forgot pic

these bombers too

Not made in England

Whats wrong with the made in England? I genuinely don't know, I'm not trying to be snarky.

Does anyone know some good wool socks?

No I'm saying the Fred Perry is outsourced now
I try avoiding that when given an option

Ah ok, they have some made in england reissues right now. Thank you for clearing that up, I generally don't mind if something is outsourced, but I can see why many people have issue.

nah I'm usually L or M

jesus

there's something similar at zara

Not sure if it's warm enough for the winter

Layer it

Alright thought I'd ask

sorry but you gotta be a big guy

Cute

I handled some K-way at Saks earlier today, really impressed. Think I'll get one of their jackets for a sportswear jacket.

I want a Levi's Trucker Type 3 in the Berkman wash, and I think I'm finally financially and physically at a point where I should get a Schott biker, so I look for both of those before it gets too cold.

I might get some shit for this but the child in me really wants a sukajan styled jacket, I know that japanloverme store sells some nice ones, but I was wondering if there were some other decent stores with similar styles, preferably under 700 bucks.

Levi's Cord Jacket Type 3 Trucker Jacket hopefully

can't find the darker corduroy in leaf-land though

if this one is sold out, anyone know any others like this?

what is this ?

what is this, mfa? You can totally wear light jeans in the winter if your fit goes with it. Pic related

What is this crap? It's 2016 not 1993, WHY IS EVERYTHING RETROOOOOO

I'd cop if the sherpa wasn't godawful polyester

ilpvideo.com/video/NzY5MDk/2-chainz-checks-out-shaq-s-250-000-car

read the filename, fuccboi

just gonna throw it out there now that I've been outbid
jacket on the right is on eBay, in a small, if anybody wants to buy it
ebay.com/itm/142080082199

Can anyone rec me some decent bombers or windbreakers that aren't too expensive? Like $100 range. Preferably in black or green / olive. I tried looking at the brands on the sticky but a lot of them are really expensive and the rest seem to be cheap, poor quality items.

ebay.com/itm/Surplus-Military-Army-Style-Lightweight-BDU-Mens-Cotton-Jacket-Washed-Black-/301576390452

Looking for a leather moto style jacket but I can't find anything. Does anyone know when stores will put up their fall/winter clothing line? Looking for something like this.

copped this last week, worth the money since I copped on Grailed, barely used