Y/n

leather rickdidas $254

you cant pull them off ya waste

true, it takes oblivious teenage fuckboy to pull that look lol

ah never mind
they were much cheaper years ago

How does it feel to know you could have copped those memweegos for $100

if you need the internet's approval to even buy them you absolutely do not have the confidence to pull them off, sorry no offense

>fuckboy

lmao do people actually wear this shit in public???? like this whole rick shit is just a meme right? i mean look at them, just fucking look at them until you realize how retarded this shit looks

they're lowering it because nobody buys these pieces of meme shit

Gonna go kill myself thanks famalam

>multilace
>200
fuck me up

Unfortunately not, user

What's happened to /ROG/?

Rick is one of those things that look good if you have the lifestyle to back it up.
If you're a cool young dude who hangs out with artsy types a lot, has money, lives in an upper west side loft, often gets invited to art/fashion shows, then it works well. If, however, you're some awkward suburban kid who watches a lot of cartoons, has nerdy friends, rarely goes anywhere but the mall or school, and spends all his money on 2 on-sale Rick pieces every year (whether they go well with anything you own or not) then it's cringe.

the person you described is the opposite of the person who wears rick well
if you're not a gay hustler dont touch it

>unless I can project a lifestyle to you wearing Rick Owens is not okay
get help
seriously
how much of a insecure faggot do you have to be to actually think like this

Keep wearing full Rick to run your errands at the 7/11 and when you ride shotgun in your mom's station wagon you angsty teen faggot.
>not understanding how to contextualize a style
I want reddit and summerfags to leave my Veeky Forums

t. some awkward suburban kid who watches a lot of cartoons, has nerdy friends, rarely goes anywhere but the mall or school, and spends all his money on 2 on-sale Rick pieces every year (whether they go well with anything I own or not).

>if you're not a gay hustler dont touch it
I live in DC and I have this up-and-coming artist buddy. I see a bunch of his LA friends wearing Rick at his shows and it doesn't look out of place. To each his ow I guess
idk man. Would you wear full Rick to the DMV? I feel like Rick has become equal parts fashion and status symbol. I see a lot of people wearing it here despite not having the figure, sense of style, confidence or environment to pull it off (tell me you don't cringe when you see full Rick in a waywt reflected in some grimy suburban bathroom with dad slippers visible in the background.

stop with your buzzwords, no one in the upper west side lives in a loft

>Would you wear full Rick to the DMV?
yes? i own nothing but rick you goofy douche

post a pic, man. let's see what sort of vibe you're putting out there with your "nothing but rick" wardrobe

>subscribing to the retarded meme spelling

they made a discord channel