Which is the most effay ivy? Considering transferring this year

Which is the most effay ivy? Considering transferring this year.

Come over to Brown, I'll show you a good time. Make sure you bring your Penny Loafers and Oxford shirts or you won't fuck a single chick

friend goes to princeton. Every second week he's posting pictures on facebook of him and like a hundred other people at parties wearing striped polos and loafers. they seem pretty ivy to me down at princeton.

I go to Cornell, it's nice up here.

Well RISD is just a hop away if you don't want to

All of them are nice, I miss mine immensely, but none of them are particularly Veeky Forums. In my experience with the few I've been to (and the one I went to), the demographic of really smart people who DGAF about fashion because they're obsessed with classes tends to overtake the demographic of legacies wearing expensive shit. To put a finer point on it: the STEM kids will be just as horribly dressed as at any other school, the liberal arts kids might be a bit more wealthy but that's about it.

But yes, transfer if you can. Even if lots of people aren't well dressed, they tend to be amazingly smart and amazingly fun people who are worth their weight in gold.

>considering transferring
>implying transferring is easily done to any good school
>thinking you have a shot at an ivy league

bruh you don't, unless its some shit school like cornel

columbia lol

>Veeky Forums

why? so your social retardedness can envy rich kiddos from afar you fuckboy?

Columbia is extremely effay. Has a decent amount of frat/prep going on but more streetwear etc than any other ivy I'm willing to bet. And you get to wander around the city on weekends and pretend you're a disillusioned New Yorker. Can be a pretty cliquey and lonely place though I must warn.

non-ivy prestigious schools are more effay

Who are you actually? I always see you posting elaborate advice and generally interesting shit in all kinds of threads, but I've never seen any of your fits. I cannot really picture how you look like. Care to post one?

He's one of the few who posts good advice. Don't kill our fantasies.

Dartmouth is clearly the right answer

i read it as op was already in an ivy and was thinking of hopping to another.

>williams
>amherst
>claremont mckenna
>wesleyan
all more Veeky Forums than any ivy but maybe brown

columbia. not close.

Most of those places are full of people who are all "gender queer"

being tolerant is Veeky Forums deal with it

its not like straight kids still arent the vast majority

>being tolerant is Veeky Forums
>living delusions is Veeky Forums
Ftfy

Recently I've been getting lots of Mail from the university of Denver and The university of Chicago.
Denver seems to be really active with sending me stuff though.
Are either of these schools Veeky Forums?
Can anyone living near them tell me what they think?

fuck you

the best fits you'll see at these schools is tumblr tier trash
stay /woke/

It seems clear that most posters in this thread don't go to an Ivy League.

Most effay is Yale, with Colombia in close second. The rest of them don't compare.

do u want to jump off a bridge like most of the kids there or no

The truth stings doesn't it

I know UChicago is more prestigious. Getting a lot of mail probably doesn't mean that they love you, personally, but it may indicate that they're eager to accept new students.

actual guy u were replying to here

no it feels good to be secure enough in my sexuality and social status that im not afraid of queerness becoming socially acceptable and normal

>can't differentiate between a country and an ivy league institution
>claims that he alone goes to an ivy in this thread
top lel
brown family where you at, anyone doing the BOLT program in a few?

>tfw poor and have to rely on government and job to go through college
>tfw you have to go to community college and HOPEFULLY transfer to a university because parents want you to go to college but donly nothing to get you there

I need a face to this name man.
Post a face pic.
I hope you're good looking.

go to Juilliard lots of fashionistas there

post dick, bateman

Newfags just now becoming acquainted with the wealth of knowledge that is Bateman. He's been (I think) the only consistent trip on here that's survived the last 2-3 years. Seems super cool, and is actually smart about not giving away his personal info and commingling w us losers (counter examples, see wilguen, tripskank, trunks, all doxxed)

Hope I can go to DC sometime and pick up wealthy azn chicks with him

Brown is the true effay University. Emma Watson the skank came here, anybody here those rumours about her whilst she was here?

Dartmouth is the most effay but you should worry about transferring first considering that it's either incredibly difficult to do so or not possible.

he's been here for about a year max

>survived the last 2-3 years
He disappeared from 2010 and only came back in spring of 2015.

>not giving away his personal info and commingling w us losers
He and tripsk were friends at some point(?). She supposedly knows his real name and other stuff. I actually doubt he gave away his information but she found out because she was always a creep

>being tolerant is Veeky Forums
fuck off back to tumblr with that noise

here's the (you) you've been refreshing for

Cornell is pretty fucking miserable dude, I picked hamilton over that dump.

Dartmouth most ef

He's a white-shoe lawyer from the D.C. Metro area.

How's Howard?

so cute u had to samefag to get my attention

how is hamilton

Is Columbia a meme? Will a post-grad "certificate" unlock untold riches and opportunities for me?

>ivy league
>marxist shit school
>effay
kek
you should study in eurape

Probably not Princeton, desu
>half the guys wear fucking Sperry's, all year

Ivy League is trash

No you arent considering shit

Didn't you hear user? Being black/hispanic/queer gives you like +20 GBP on your admission file.

West Point grad here.

looking for a wife in post-graduate is difficult, i see too many of my friends marrying hair-dressers and communications majors.

which Ivy League school is the best for wife hunting at the graduate level?

Penta

what did you branch, mr butterbar?

FA, and i'm promotable to CPT as of tomorrow.

bummed because i can't use being an LT as an excuse for ignorance/laziness/literally anything anymore.

Nice, I've been shooting for aviation but the competition is ridiculous.

As for your question, I would say Brown would probably be the worst from what I've heard as they're all "progressive" genderqueers and all. Can't go wrong with Harvard honestly.

Beingn a USMA grad opens up all the doors so you probably won't have trouble getting in any of the Ivy schools anyway.

are you there now? i have quite a few friends in aviation, but i didn't want to get sucked into that 8 year commitment, and i also didn't want to go infantry.

Brown is fairly close to me, Cornell is even closer.

>digits
>fuck bullshit fucking parity policies
fuck why doesn't being asian, I fucked around in HS but I'm pulling a 3.9 off second year at a smaller university w/ great teacher recs and extracurriculars but I doubt I'll pull off an ivy transfer

Am I there, no. I'm a cadet at a private school in NYC but it's no Ivy, not a shot in hell. I mainly just go off of what Ivy friends tell me. I mean when I think of Harvard I think of pic related, cute smart girls. Columbia and Cornell have a lot of asian girls if you're into that. I drove through Cornell last week while I was in Ithaca with some friends and all I saw were asians.

Just some anecdotal shit to ponder. I'm sure someone here goes to Harvard and can accurately respond but I wouldn't hold my breath.

i have a mentor who went to HBS...but he's black and i'm white...and he was married when he went through that and i'm single right now...so i can't really gauge anything off him anyhow.

i've met some Cornell chicks but none that are promising. currently waffling between going to Quebec or NYC this weekend though.

>First post of Bateman that isn't garbage.

wow, +1

You don't dictate what is Veeky Forums

How come so many posters here attend ivies? Even if some are making it up I know for a fact that there's plenty of you.

Is it just that smart people tend to congregate on boards like Veeky Forums, or do a lot of this board's posters have rich parents who put their kids in elite private schools?

I knew maybe ten people from my high school who made it to ivies and they were all in the 99th percentile in character leadership smarts work ethic etc, i can't imagine any of them being Veeky Forumsgs.

who are you people?

Probably not. The grad school is huge, a lot of the grad programs (even computer science) are cash cows and appear to be 80% asian international students. Not great for making connections, which is one of the main advantages of being in the Ivy League.