Just dropped 15k to get a nose job, chin implant and jaw angular implants

Just dropped 15k to get a nose job, chin implant and jaw angular implants.

Will I be Veeky Forums then?

I wonder if I ever got surgery, would I be able to touch my face and not shiver thinking about all the trauma underneath?

It doesn't fix the source of the problems but its ok i guess

The source of my problem is a genuinely oversized nose and undersized mandible.

How won't it address the problem?

It's like saying guys who lift to get big muscles have a problem because they're fine the way they are.

If that's you OP, that's some solid plastic surgery.
This doesn't guarantee that you'll be effay now, but it does make you more aesthetically appealing.

Nope. Not me unfortunately.

This is me.

>that feel when it still won't fix my receding hair.

hop on the fin bro, it stopped my recession. Sucks I started receding in highschool and people literally commented on my hairline and I felt like shit so I bough 6 months of fin for like $50 online and it's been stopped in it's tracks and even grown some since i started

be careful of the side effects though, but to me it's worth it

look up mike mew

I'm too worried about sexual dysfunction. How do you go? What side effects are there to look out for and what do you experience?

Personally I would rather just shave my head or maybe even consider cosmetic tattooing through His Hair Clinic.

Basically i'll be 95% artificial by the time I'm 30.

Thanks genetics.

My jaw alignment is perfect.

Thanks for your concern, though.

I'm just having two silicone implants placed over my jaw angles to enhance my jawline.

if you get a good nose, jaw, and chin, then your hairline won't matter, just shave it go bald. You will look good as long as you don't have a pencil neck.

No dude its not perfect, it may be decent but not perfect. Watch his videos and you'll understand

What happens after a nose job? Can you feel your nose? Like does it have the same nerve reaction and feeling as before? Or will it feel like im touching some piece of skin wrapped over plastic that isn't even attached to my face?

you have a better jaw than me,,, and i wasnt even considering surgery. chewing gum is working a bit tho

I do have a pencil neck, but I have started lifting and working on upper body and traps

I mean the alignment of my teeth is great, as per my orthodontist. I'll check em out.'

I believe there may be some numbness, but over time all sensation returns unless they fuck it up.

I have very low body fat, especially on my face. Despite having what looks like a defined jaw, I have very weak bone structure there and it's quite narrow from the front.

don't do it
also with your pale complexion a bald head doesn't look too bad

Ashtons look awful because they were completely overdone and most likely custom. He also already had a very wide and low angle jaw, where as my jaw is slender and quite high.

My results will look more like this.

you'd have to be the biggest, most beta faggot to get plastic surgery. i recommend suicide OP

You're attractive. You don't need plastic surgery.
I'm serious.
And I'm not even against plastic surgery or anything.

whats your bf%? if i can get it to urs ill be happy.

They don't remove your nose and put on a plastic one like you're Mr. Potato. T

hey remove some of the insides of your nose (can't remember the name in english, but it's the hard thing that you also have in your ears for example) to shape it down.

Hmm. I don't think I'm that low, but for some reason I am in my face. I would say 10%.

Some people even with low body fat still tend to carry some around their face and neck, though.

it does not matter if you are not "perfect" if you have 15k to spend you can easily improve yourself. OP is just an insecure faggot who was probably best of killing himself.

Spend it on flights to see the world, clothes, rent for a nice house. This way you have something to actually talk about instead of being a tasteless cuck. Good looks can only get you so far.

Chill out, man.

>23
>$45k in the bank
>no debts
>uni degree
>seen the world (or at least ~35 countries) in 5 different continents
>just ordered clothes for ~$4k a few weeks back (haven't gotten everything yet)
>still forever alone

haha w-we're all gonna make it, r-right?

you are in a better position than most of us here. but honestly people worse off and uglier have pulled girls and have lodes of friends because they are good company/good personality

>23
>$45k in the bank
>no debts
>uni degree
what
how

Also forgot to mention that I'm in Sweden where guys in my generation now far outnumber girls thanks to ridiculous immigration (situation is worse than in China in this age-category...). As opposed to the former Soviet countries where girls outnumber boys by a large margin, effectively making sure that even dumbass Igor, the village rapist/drunk/fool, has at least 7-9 hot Svetlanas clinging after his dick.

So yeah, once I hit 30 I'll kill myself in a hotel room in Thailand surrounded by 4 working girls.

>start saving at very young age
>have government pay for education
>live at home to minimize rent
>worked a couple years prior to starting uni studies, also worked during summers

Would've had about twice as much if I hadn't spent so much on traveling and other stuff. Not to mention how the currency exchange rate is fucking me over right now. A couple years ago I would've had ~$63k with a little money, but SEK has dropped in comparison to the USD quite dramatically since then...

>*with a little less money

move to eastern europe

I live in Sweden, but I'm a Finn, so I'm not that fond of russians.

Only girl I ever loved was russian though kek.

I have a chin implant and you dont feel your lower lip or chin for a month, then the feeling comes back to normal and after a few months u cant feel the implant is there, feels like your bone and its very hard to find it even touching

Jag är Svensk and dude you are so far detached from reality, I'd suggest you immediately seek counseling.

just cop full gosha and speak really quick, you will have all of russia on your lap.

It's too late my friend.

It's too late.

I don't want Igor on my lap.

I want Svetlana on my lap.

if anyone has any question about it ask away, I had it 7 months ago and Im 100% happy with it, it changed my life

I don't get it, though. Why are you so unhappy, man?

OP here.

Did you receive any scarring?

Did anyone around you notice?

How long before the swelling completely went away?

it was done from the inside of the lip so there's a little scar but since its inside of the mouth its impossible for anyone to see
No one noticed directly noticen, I work from home so no one saw me when I was swollen. Not even my parents noticed until I told them, unless you do something very drastic like nosejob people will just see you more handsome (as long as the surgery is done right) but wont be able to tell what's different.
For me the most part of the swelling went down in around 5 days, then the rest slowly goes away in a month but as I said, after a few days you can pretty much do normal life.

>what is a hair transplant

You should combine your plastic surgery with a holiday to Eastern Europe.

neck bridges for neck size. Traps don't help so much on their own.

What do you mean?

I dunno man, I've just read so many negative things about these. Plus, what if I lose / recede more hair. I'll need another transplant?

Can I see before / after?

A hair transplant is generally an option for when the worst recession is over.
In my case I was born with really fucking thick hair but a really bad hairline, it's not even receding or anything it has always been bad. That's why I am saving money for a hairtransplant.
Tell me about the negative things you read Veeky Forumsm

dont have pics but its similar to this, chin is one of the easiest procedures and probably the one who gives better results, a weak chin really destroys your face

To be honest, there's nothing I can quote directly. I've just rather always come across what I feel is negative publicity.

And then I see cases where people have undergone the transplants, somehow lose that hair anyway and end up bald + scarring.

It's also a lot of money.

I probably just need to research it more to get a proper unbiased opinion.

>the beard does not help to define the chin at all

>I don't get it, though. Why are you so unhappy, man?

What good is money if you have no one to share it with? Besides, that amount doesn't get you much here.

I've got a shitty jawline too but instead of dropping mad cash on implants I'll just do steroids and get all those facial masculinity gains.

The procedure I was looking into will cost me 2000 euros, thats about a 1000 grafts.
Scarring happens when you choose for the FUT method, where they just cut out a piece of skin and attach it to your forehead. The alternative, the FUE method, is alot better because they just make tiny holes in your forehead and transfer the hair graft by graft

Doesn't work if you're over 20 years old.

You can spend thousands on surgery and for ever feel fake, and that this isnt your true form, and have everyone you know notice you had cosmetic surgery.

WIll you be more attractive, sure, of course. that doesnt mean you're unattractive now though does it?

But you'll never escape, you'll see yourself in the mirror and see someone thats not you, you might see someone whose better but really, nothings more rewarding then getting over insignificant flaws and ebing happy with what you got.

If it truly will make you happy, do it my friend, honestly, but sometimes things are out of our control, in reality nearly everything from day 1 is, but thats life, everyone else has it that way too. up to you man, but learning to love yourself would be a better alternative, granted, easier said than done.

Thanks man.

Truth is, I really do love myself in a non-narcissistic way, although I've always been a firm believer of improving myself aesthetically by any means possible.

Kind of in the same way I've invest lots of money on nice clothing and getting my teeth fixed and lifting for muscular gains.

I'm just not happy with average or mediocre.

i have a long? chin and i want it shorten/shaved? is that and easy and fool proof procedure?

I get that dude. I really do.

I prefer the natural way, changing yourself within natural means for the best, but hey if you honestly think it'll make you happier go for it.

People say "huur duuur expensive" but whats money for? to buy things, normies dont understand that theres more to money then bills and traveling!

I just wouldnt change my face, i feel like its changing who youare to a tee. teeth and what ever, are a nice way to change a imperfection but to change your nose, or jaw, etc, is to change you completely, in a way that shouldnt be changed, sometimes you just are given a circumstance and you learn to love it, and find the best of it, rather than the worse.

Tho im a hypcrotite as I'm saving up for gyno removal, so all I can say is, if you really wanna go through with it, do so my man.

lose weight, hydrate better, fix diet, cut sodium intake, chew gum, learn flattering facial expressions, use facial hair to your advantage

why bother spending all of this money for something that won't fix your lackluster genetics?

just reproduce with a girl whose father and her have nice jawlines and it may rectify this for your future offspring

dude, you're fine wtf don't be stupid

>blaming immigrants for not getting gf

kek

m8 wtf, that nose is a nice nose, don't get an inward curving bitch nose

Your haircut is garbage though, get a lower fade

>"id like a chin implant, im thinking about getting one"
>"but user, you have a chin dimple, people pay me to have that, a chin implant would get rid of it, you should really think about it."
?? ok ??

well, that's different from what I got, they have to scratch some bone, not sure how that works

you can get a custom implant with a dimple, thats absolutely no problem
if you go to a good surgeon he can custom make a implant to be like your actual chin

i dont mind losing the chin dimple, i just found his comment interesting. Its not even a buttchin, just a dimple. I dont really know If i even want to keep it or not.

hahahaha. people seriously get jaw implants? fucking hell,he looks like a right knob.

i can't believe these faggots are seriously discussing this

mate you look perfectly fine, your problem isn't your jaw its your mental health

why
if i look in the mirror and i don't like a particular feature (just not aesthetically pleasing)
what are the reasons NOT to undergo plastic surgery if you have the money?

you must be a complete faggot

>Thanks genetics.
I really wonder how the balding gene managed to stay in pool.

because if you have the plastic surgery discussed either you are so ugly it wont make a difference or its such a minor change you wont be that much better looking. also the insecurity you must have to get plastic surgery is going to be a way more unattractive feature than a weak jawline you can just grow facial hair to cover up

>either you are so ugly it wont make a difference or its such a minor change you wont be that much better looking
user pls

bet people loves being around you

minor cosmetic surgery can bring a 5 to a 8, there's a lot of pics to testify that.
Specially with the chin and jaw, the difference between a recessed chin and a good chin can be the diference between being handsome or ugly

I had no side effects at first, but they eventually came on (loss of libido, difficulty getting and staying hard) and I got off the stuff. 2 years later I think I'm only about 1/2 recovered. It's not worth it. Save up and get the new transplant method that extracts hair randomly instead of excising a strip of scalp.

Once you've been receding for a while the surgeon can pretty well tell where you're going to lose it and where you aren't. But yes, expect over your life to need about 4 surgeries.

aren't you requiered to take the meds to get a hair transplant? otherwise the rest of the hair keeps receding and you need more transplants

I think your profile looks good and there's no need to panic about the hair at this point. To answer your question, surgery won't make you automatically Veeky Forums but it will make it a little easier to be.

Nope. Surgeons will push it but it isn't required. You can also try Rogaine (cheap) or Platelet Rich Plasma injections (expensive) to keep what you've got.

That looks also pretty horrible.

I sincerely hope they will fuck something up and make it extremely obvious you had surgery.

Faggots like you who try to hide shit genetics deserve to die.

How's your social life?

how depressed has to be someone to be this miserable?
why does it bother you so much what others do and why do you want it to go badly for them?

Because looks is all I have and I hate seeing myself cheated out of the advantage by subhuman genetic trash scum.

you really sound like a miserable person

I not only sound like one...

>Because looks is all I have
That explains it. You probably don't even have good looks. No one has ever loved you, you have no redeeming qualities, and your are full of hatred. No wonder you're so angry with the world.

I hope you find happiness in life, friend. Also post pics of your supposedly superior face. I guarantee you're an insecure baby-faced faggot.

Cartilage my dude

Guys in this thread who are starting to bald. When did it start happening? I'm 19 and my hair is my favourite thing but I'm fucking scared I'm going to lose it. My Dad is bald and my Grandad on my Mums side is bald and has been forever from what I've heard from the family. Am I fucked?

No user I don't need your opinion on my face rofl.

And the problem is not that nobody has ever loved me. The problem is I haven't been able to reciprocate.

I won't post ITT anymore on this subject.

I started receding a bit at around 25, Im 29 now and didn't receed any further, Im probably norwood 1 or not even that
temple is perfect so i dont think I'll go bald, both grandparents and father had widow peaks but not baldness
when I saw some recession i got scared too, I have god tier hair (afghan like dark luscious hair), I used test-e so that might have kicked it

by temple i mean crown

you're fucked. male pattern baldness is matrilineal

Get used to buzzcut or cuck yourself into an impotent by eating chemicals for breakfast lunch and dinner to slow the process down by 2 cm.

holy fuck how fucking delusional of a cuck can someone be

I am 19 and I start balding right now as my widows peak gets bigger and bigger.
Maternal genetics are fucked (my mother can't grow hair longer than her shoulders), father has a big widows peak as well (but his father didn't even go bald despite being 80 years old).
Well, the only hope is to use propecia right now and wait for a cure in the future. At least we can prevent going bald.

what a boring and unfunny pic

definitely do not post it ever again. just delete it

jesus christ your comment belongs in a cringe thread. Everything you said was completely fucking useless and amounted to nothing.

Kill yourself senpai. You are not capable of critical thought and you contribute nothing to this planet.

>lose weight, hydrate better, fix diet, cut sodium intake, chew gum, learn flattering facial expressions, use facial hair to your advantage

Serious question: are you autistic? All you did was spew pseudo-science. All of those things do literally nothing to develop a strong jawline.

>just reproduce with a girl whose father and her have nice jawlines
>hurr durr jawlines are genetic xDDD

fucking kill yourself.

>just grow facial hair to cover up
>he unironically believes this