W2c thread

post your w2c's

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Fancy-Mens-Shoes-German-Army-Trainers-High-Top-Hook-Loop-Suede-Panel-Shoes-Three-Straps-Patchwork/32715784552.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062,searchweb201603_9&btsid=1676df76-cc28-4049-85d9-5b7978ddbb47
urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5424630640006&category=NEW-IN-MENS-EU
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/005010134
youtube.com/watch?v=uQrbiLSqjmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally says in the fucking filename

yeah where am i gonna cop it though? you socially confused prick

ur dreams u down syndrome crony

w2c sweater like this without the name of that talentless russian hack

this shit when it drops

or something like this when patta london opens

Dis

csgo

this is embarrassing

id on pants

Where the hell can I buy unworn, original or replica GATs for less than $150?

Closest I found
aliexpress.com/item/Fancy-Mens-Shoes-German-Army-Trainers-High-Top-Hook-Loop-Suede-Panel-Shoes-Three-Straps-Patchwork/32715784552.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062,searchweb201603_9&btsid=1676df76-cc28-4049-85d9-5b7978ddbb47

not what I'm looking for lmao

looks exactly like my uniqlo pants

Link?

go to jos a bank and just buy some charcoal dress pants

>unworn
try on the offical german army seller on ebay

Ty

id on shoes?

urban outfitters has some atm - not sure on what the quality is gonna be like though

urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5424630640006&category=NEW-IN-MENS-EU

Davai davai... Cccyyyykkkkaaaaa

w2c some pants for guys who lift? i like skinny jeans but my thighs are getting too big. i need something with a bigger thigh that tapers at the ankle. i dont like baggy jeans, but i also, dont like how tight my jeans are becoming. i you can almost see my fucking veins through the pants on my thigh/

they look like air max 95's

Where tf do I find these

j crew

this skirt

WHERE

def cop, looks v cute

That shirt

w2c tech wear type shorts

w2c exact hoodie
ive found similar but the image is reversed and the quality looks bad, this hoodie looks like its been professionally made but i cant find anything

Excuse me, this is a w2c thread. That means "where to cop" or "where can I purchase this item," not a "should I or should I not purchase this item" thread, otherwise known as a "cop or not" thread.

When you've learned the rules of the board, I'd consider putting a name or trip on, but for now consider staying anonymous!

Hi Fi FNK

It was probably a custom heat transfer done for this girl.

You dont know how many times I tried to register an account on this fucking god like site, but it don't worked.

Email the guy directly like I did. His email is on the main page. Quoted shipping for three shirts to me in the US was $50 though fucking gooks

Thanks for helping, and nice Quads btw.

Put something like "US shipping" or where ever you are as the subject btw and include your PayPal id. It took me a good 9 ignored emails before he responded.

I noticed this today while begrudgingly watching some video on a recommended youtube video. The shirt looks dope tho w2c?

Are there any other places that sell striped shirts like that?

what high quality places would do this?
redbubble is trash imo

w2c these pants?

levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/005010134

Yes I Cannot Wait To Get My NOORMAL FUCKING PARKA WITH A FUCKING GAY LOGO PLASTERED ALL OVER IT AND A DICK IN MY ASS FROM THEIRMARKETING TEAM WHO MADE ME WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY FOR THOSE LETTERS

g i dunno maybe try Vetements?

nah man dont bother it looks shit anyway you could find anything better at an op shop or something

WHY HE LOOK LIKE THE FUCKN VULTURE FROM SPIDERMAN

w2c cheap polo hats

definitely cop

w2c jacket

I know it's Vetements but i want cheaper version

there's absolutely no reason it should cost that much

You think you can pull it off senpai?

buy a fake from aliexpress / taobao

looks stupid / too long anyways

and a white suburban teenager definitely cant pull it off

PLZ HELP lads

I can't tell what kind of jeans these are, w2c jeans like these? any stores you know of?

oi anyone know what kind of pants these are?

Looks like joggers or track pants, I found some exactly like that at my local skate shop.

literally any store

Slp replicas/Denim very Similar to slp (stretchy, thin n slim.) obviously on a budjet Max 250€. Especially in europe.

I have been searching for months now, been trying reverse image searchs up the ass.

Another image of the tee, im looking for!

seconded.

Only skeletor model-tier asians and euros can pull this off.

W2C slim silhouette black military boots ?

w2c vintage windbreakers for a low price?

Thrift shops

w2c his striped shirt or something similar? I know it's pacsun but i couldn't find it
>inb4 sabbat is a faggot
>inb4 pacsun is shit
I know, I just like the look of this shirt.

From another thread

Where would I find it?

W2C Chuck Taylor II highs for under $50?

Without a doubt it's a shirt for the band Death (1970s protopunk one with the documentary, not the metal one).

The lettering and circles was a shirt that one of the members designed and to me it looks like they included the skyline from their album cover on the bottom. Check their merch site or ebay

buy some heat transfer paper and print it yourself

w2c shirt???

this MKI black zip overshirt, or Our legacy one, or any other alternative

Howlin'

are you blind?

If you are wondering where to get the sweater, the answer is in the fucking filename -_-

id on shoes?

Ozweego 2

W2c sweater?

hows the quality when doing that?

seconded pls i need this

where can i find a parka similar to this that doesn't cost CAD $450?

Source on jacket?

Does that literally just say datsun?

The katakana says "fuatsuku" I think
First kanji is either "nin" or "hito" and I can't read the second.

oh wow just realized i uploaded a close up, lol oops.

The only people who wear shit like this are Arabs in France.

These fucking pants

why, what's wrong with it? and what would a normal white male in his 20's wear in the winter?

sry i have autism

w2c hoodie-jacket-thing on the guy playing piano
youtube.com/watch?v=uQrbiLSqjmI

pls help

ファック 人類 translates to "fuck the human race"

Where to cop a jacket similar or the same to this one?

I rate that, second this

Bump

Bronze is the dopest brand out bar none
A for sheezy cop

those fucking shoes w2c

prob just 501s or some shit

Where can I buy one of those stupid hoodies with the hood that sorta overlaps itself?