Do you guys prefer shirts that make your muscles more visible or the ones that make you look like a skinny fag?

Do you guys prefer shirts that make your muscles more visible or the ones that make you look like a skinny fag?

>implying I have muscles

You mean t-shirts that fit as opposed to t-shirts that don't?

A t-shirt should hug your bicep but not squeeze it to the point that it can't move or you're feeling uncomfy.

First picture is slightly too small, second picture is significantly larger than it should be and makes him look like a bitch.

Me on the right

stupid faggot, you're blocked in 2010

This look like shit.

>Hey look i am bitchboi and dont lift!

if you would have shown the same body in two tshirts that would have been nice
then you might have something that resembles a point.

if you got any muscle it will show not matter what,no need to wear your sisters clothes to show off..

A fit body with a large t-shirt that dosn't hold your biceps without any space its still shit

Just because you have to wear toddler clothes to show off muscles dosn't mean everyone has ya skinnyfat manlet.

Fit t-shirts exist for a reason

Clearly a paragon of male style.

Fuck, meant to this fag

In what world does this Look better than this

In our world?

Or any world where men are preferable aesthetically to bitchbois?

what do you mean lmao

i think you're retarded, both fit fine right just has smaller 'ceps

>skinny fag
you will never understand fashion.

>Fit t-shirts exist for a reason
Yeap,so that 90% of ppl wearing them can promote their shitty genetics,as a profoundly good body.Well rounded delts,small waist and a side chest cut are pretty much needed to wear such t-shirts or else they look like shit.

If you're not fit you don't get to wear tight t-shirts that show of muscles which you clearly lack (duh)

That is unless you want people to know that you like it rough from behind before you even open your mouth.

Fitting tight t-shirts are more aesthetically pleasent even if some 100% Skelly underweight manlet is wearing them ya autist