Looking to get a new pair of sneakers. i used to wear vans but they wear out too quick

looking to get a new pair of sneakers. i used to wear vans but they wear out too quick.

i'm between these two, adidas samba vs. nike davinho.

how does Veeky Forums feel about these? i kinda liked the nikes better because the sambas looked a little chunky when i tried them on, but i've heard the sambas are surprisingly durable for the price.

does anyone have the nikes and can vouch for their durability?

also i usually don't post on Veeky Forums so i'm not really sure how you guys feel about sambas sneaker-wise

Nikes are dead. Get the sambas, very solid shoes.

sambas are okay but get the normal tongue ones

also, if i get the sambas how do you guys feel about the white ones? or should i just stick with black?

get the white sambas they are p effay

Sambas
pros: they last for a long time
cons: they don't breathe like, at all.

I had a pair that lasted me all through high school and college. I can't remember why I got rid of them but I wish I hadn't.

thanks guys.

i think im actually gonna get the white sambas and the davinhos in black. the nikes are cheap so i might as well get them, they seemed to look and feel pretty good so hopefully they last pretty long but if not no big deal.

before i do, does anyone here actually have a pair of the nike ones?

Not sure which can be found for cheaper but you should also consider these

i actually do like those a lot, but i think the sambas are cheaper right now, dicks has a $10 off $50 with free shipping so i'm getting the sambas for like $45.

can't really go wrong with that price.

and if i don't like the nikes im just gonna return them

thanks guys!

>Sambas

Great shoe, but holy shit be prepared for the squeaking.

or just get them all white with gum sole

yeah and for crazy shit leather.

those nikes look like indoor football shoes

I have the Davinhos above. Very good breathability, stay cooler, but had thinner than average soles. The gum soles will start to crack after 300 miles (which are probably the lifespan of the shoes anyway)
The sambas are considerably more durable, but less breathability/heat up faster.

Adidas Energy Bounce 2.0

full rick

I dislike the Davinhos, the big obnoxious stark white logo on the side mades them look kinda tacky in my opinion.

I think the Sambas look better, especially if you're going for the white ones !

Mine don't squeak at all lmao

White sambas/GATs

motherfucker you must walk like youre in a fucking chain gang. I've been wearing sambas since like middle school and never had them squeak once.