How do I Zyzz hairstyle mode?

how do I Zyzz hairstyle mode?

Long and thin? and how would I stop the parted front from falling back into a fringe? do I just walk into the hair dressers with long hair and give them a pic of the Brother of Hercules?

also my face is similar af to Zyzz (my nose is smaller, I'm Turkroach anyway) which is why I believe I can pull this off

nohomo

Lmfao what the fuck

help me nigger I'm having a hairstyle crisis

Cop some taste in the first place.

mirin hard

bruv just help me

legitimately don't try to do this, but it's fairly simple looks like 3-4" inches all around, slightly longer in the front
push it all forward, grease it down in the front, and then just push it up with some wax or paste everywhere else until you get the desired result

but again, this looks terrible and would look completely autistic on anyone who wasn't extremely muscular and didn't have nice bone structure, it undeniably held him back in terms of aesthetics. please, please do not fucking try to do this

tasteless and ridiculous

I have his facial structure + jaw, except with a smaller nose and black hair, what other hairstyle would you recommend?

Short sides and long top, don't get creative, you don't have a good enough taste if you think that shit on Zyzz's head looked good.

I have that but I think it's too boring... idk I just want something exciting

R.I.P ZYZZ been 5 years without you brah i miss you g

You don't want this. The reason his hair looks long and thin is because he has half of it defying gravity.

His hairstyle is a generic scene kid hairstyle (see Sasuke Uchiha, Dahvie Vanity, Jeffree Star). This is a very bad hairstyle associated with edginess, being random, myspace, etc. Do not style your hair like this.

yeah but idrk what everyone else thinks, I just want to look awesome, my face is similar to his (high cheekbones, same everything except small nose) and if he can pull it off chances are I can

but if this hairstyle is so hated by everyone, what's a good hairstyle for that face shape that is exciting/awesome

Well another factor that made his hairstyle so "amazing" was his physique. It didn't really matter what hairstyle he had since his body looked like it belonged on top of Mount Olympus.

I don't know about exciting/awesome but that face wouldn't look too bad with something conservative. Sort of like a young Yves. I'm not a hair expert, I just grow it out. I'll leave the specifics to someone else. Sorry for wasting your time.

it's okay friend, thank you for your time

> OP it's ya boy prank invasion

ok... I see

zyzz was Veeky Forums but he wasn't Veeky Forums

>Cum in your hand
>Put hand in hair
>????
>Profit

Fuck you

Zyzz hair only works if you have his physique.

This OP, I only recently started styling my hair in the fashion I call "The Aesthetic douchebag" and that was after a year of hard lifting combined with favorable genetics. Don't do it unless you're built somewhat aesthetically or else you will just look like an emo/scene kid.

I'm 6'2" ottermode with big lats/a good vtaper (cause Turk)

Pic to judge whether you can rock the hair?
I'm 5"11 182~ with powerful lats that give the illusion of a more developed physique. Also Arab so can pull of Zyzz look. My hair isn't as crazy as Zyzz's though due to time constraints for styling and lack of knowledge on styling. Right now I'm rocking a cross between Jon Skywalkers hair and Zyzz's.