Is slight forward head posture Veeky Forums ?

is slight forward head posture Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

fixforwardheadposture.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, obviously not.
just correct your posture, dont try to convince yourself your faults are fa, try to fix them and improve yourself as a person

I fucking HATE bullshit like that pic.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY fucking walks like the one in the "good posture".

Like why the fuck would anyone produce this shit?? Images like these are supposed to help people, not make them imagine problems where there's none. Why not make a BMI table and pull normal weight down to anorexia levels so that everyone would think they're fat fucks that need to lose weight.

Good thing he's standing and and not walking
Really figured that one out user

That's a good idea actually

I look like #2 in both of these pics, how would I go about fixing this?

Embrace it and go for some Donald Duck inspired fits

I look like #5 because I'm short and always stand up too straight ;_;

my sides

It's the ideal posture of the body, if you pay attention to your posture and constantly remind yourself of standing right it comes a point where you actually start correcting it.
I used to be pretty much like at number 3 in OPs pic and now I just have forward head, I'd say it's a pretty big advance.

yoga, sitting upright whenever you are sitting down, mentally focusing on having good posture whenever you are walking, etc

the longer you do it the easier it is until you can do it unconsciously

>used to stand up really straight as a kid, siblings thought I was gay
>daddy got me a computer
>tfw #6 now
>siblings probably still think I'm gay

no, you can find corrective exercises on youtube and they help a lot. i do one where you put the back of your head against a wall and step about 1ft off the wall with your legs square to your shoulders. helps a ton with my forward posture but i'm bad about doing it daily.

good posture makes you look way better in general. i didn't even notice how fit i was until i started fixing mine...

i heard alexander the great bent his head left and people used to imitate him

i have it too bud.

we look retarded.

I did the exact same thing. Whenever i got out of my chair and started walking around i would always straighten my back, pull my head back and tuck my chin. It felt weird and i always had to keep re-checking it but now i stand with a straight back and neck naturally

Shitty argument. Just because almost everyone is a chair jockey and has shit posture today doesn't just make that a social norm to which we should adhere.
People eventually pay for bad posture and it's never too early to start correcting it.
Plus, having everted feet, sloped shoulders etc. will make your fits look like shit.

I have the slight forward too.
is right.

>your girl doesn't have a fat ass just some severe lumbar lordosis

kek

Yeah but how late is it for those corrective exercises to be worthless? I'm sure at some point surgery has to come in.

kek

is /LumbarLordosis/ effay?

surgery should not be an option, it can be correct in natural way and by changing some habits that makes you have forward head. try to look on this solution: fixforwardheadposture.com it works for me!

I have forward head, should I try sleeping without a pillow?

iktfb, at least we don't slump like betas.

only if its severe
sleeping with a low pillow is good since it keeps that wavy shape like in

the first silhouette i mean

>constantly remind yourself of standing right
how do i know for sure if i'm standing right though?

because you feel taller. if you're a neurotic introvert you might feel like a douchebag for standing straight because it looks like you're trying to intimidate someone, but this is actually good posture

S+

I know a guy with perfect posture, he walks like he has a stick up his ass.