Why should I cop Rick Owens Prisoner pants when I can get H&M Twill Joggers for 30 dollars?

Why should I cop Rick Owens Prisoner pants when I can get H&M Twill Joggers for 30 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

antonioli.eu/en/GB/men/products/rr16f6300sb-09-1-9-4-37125-38143-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause those look like ass and that pic you literally posted to try and make this point is of an ass fit

whats wrong with you nigga

But Prisoner Pants look like you took a shit in them. These Twill Joggers are freshly fit.

kill urself

h&m twill joggers and ultraboost

kek

nice /r/streetwear meme

I r8 this 8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Please don't buy prisoners you wouldn't know what to do with them. Also maybe avoid fashion websites or the abstract concept of fashion as a whole

fucking kek i don't even like rick but this is just fucking reddit tier bad

The real answer to OP question is because you still live with your mom and support questionable about practices.

>fog knockoffs
>ultraboosts
ask me how i know you're underage and go on r/streetwear

you should literally kill yourself

you should also

you both belong on reddit even tho u disagree which is kinda funny

Cop them, ignore the try hards in this thread. High price doesnt mean is better

idk man I'd rather have better quality.

>Rick Obeys
>Quality

Pick one

you obviously shouldn't if you are happy with those

i know this is probably bait but im gonna write about it anyway

ngl those actually look okay, the fit is nice and they stack well enough, even if the materials and construction are less than great (h&m)

that said, these are completely incomparable to prisoners bc prisoners are very loose fitting, baggy dropcrotch pants. they only similarity is they both have cuffs and a drawstring. rick makes some slimmer joggery pants that are much more similar to these, check out this pair from the new collection, probably my favorite rick piece since memphis jeans and o.g. tech runners (i like skinnyrick the best)

antonioli.eu/en/GB/men/products/rr16f6300sb-09-1-9-4-37125-38143-1

of course the quality of materials and construction as well as design and longevity on the rick pair are gonna be leagues above the h&m pair, at least they've got a similar aesthetic

it's about how well you pull it off, not what brands you're wearing. the ricks are nicer but if you can't make the h&m twills look good you shouldn't be wearing high fashion in the first place :)

Jesus christ these pants
The more I see them the more I want these
Tricked again
I think even the shoes don't look that bad anymore because I keep seeing this exact pic with the cargo joggers and adiricks

Best answer in this thread. Will be checking those out once I have enough money to save up. I just got a part time job. But for now these twill joggers will freshly fit on my legs for the time being.

Rick Owens obviously better quality and construction.
Buy whatever you like the most, they are completely different.

/thread

The hm twill joggers are like ricks more slimmer pants.

w2c something similar to these tricky ricky y-3s or camo pants/joggers like the H&M ones? pls respond