/edc/ Everyday Carry

No Edition Edition.

How everyone smokes probably says something about Veeky Forums

I`m vaping to quit smoking, which is exactly why I`m too ashamed to post in these threads

*tips fedora*

clean picture but v boring edc. 4/10

I don't smoke. I think it's disgusting and I like taking care of my body.

id on laptop? also id on pants you fit them in

lenovo yoga 2. it's got a touch screen / folds over onto itself so it's v nice for watching netflix or reading, although it's not as light as i'd like.

meant to mention that i keep this in my backpack, which isn't pictured

Edc

this is borderline parodic

really gotta make a new one

What line of work are you in Bateman? You were doing some more school on the side too right?

It's a good knife aye, I used to use it too, but the serated blade snapped when I dropped it :( rip

Any tips on minimalist wallet which are compatible with coins? Or just an idea of how to carry coins. I live in a country which uses them a lot.

you ever hang out at Old Glory, PB?

I feel your pain man, coins are such a fucking bitch. I usually put them in an empty pocket, but if you really want a decent and effay wallet check out CDG wallets.

A lot of wallets have a small pouch in one of the sides.

If you plugged your headphones, and took pictures with, your phone, you'd have to carry like half as much stuff.

Well my zune is in the car half the time anyways

As for the XA it's very small and I don't mind carrying around things I use

If you bought it new leatherman has a lifetime warranty for these I believe

why do you have two phones?

Law, and yep, more schooling (paying for it with lawbux). Kinda fucked up and over-registered for classes this semester, regretting that immensely.

>you ever hang out at Old Glory, PB?
Nah, though I was at The Sovereign recently. Great atmosphere in the basement.

>why do you have two phones?
One's a burner, basically. The top one is my personal phone, the lower one is the one I give out to sensitive clients. I also exclusively use it when in countries where I don't trust the Internet.

What browser are you using? Would love to use one that shrinks pages to screen size. Also used the same usb stick and it broke in half in two months of use.

Old Glory is my temp spot until Tombs opens again. Sovereign is alright, the draft list is nice and thorough.

I don't smoke but why would you care if someone else does

Start smoking, then keep your coins in an empty pack of cigs