Mens boots

Post mens Veeky Forums mens boots

Btw does anyone know what this brand it? Cannot find it anywhere

looks like lugz

you find those on aliexpress?

nike sfb

bundeswehr pilotenstiefel

Do you know if there are any filters on this photo? Those boots look considerably lighter than on nike's website.

none that i'm aware of, though full disclosure, i don't own a pair yet

though that picture is obviously in direct sunlight, so that could contribute to it a bit

look up more pictures of sage green sfb fits and it should give you a better idea of how they look, there's a range of pictures out there taken under different lighting conditions

i know the actual brand but i wont tell you because they're ugly and you shouldn't buy them

now i only came into this thread to whore sfbs but you should quit being a dick user

those are not bundeswehr pilotenstiefel

those are julius combats

r8

Every few months I post these here hoping for someone to provide me with sauce, but apparently these boots don't really exist

I can never find these with international shipping, while still being relatively cheap

must be real worried about them falling off with a zipper, laces and a strap

you'll have luck with something similar from ann demuelemeester

Jesus you twat Nike designed those for the military, sfb stands for special field boot. I wore them when I deployed. They used to come in desert tan, but now are typically coyote Brown because we changed uniforms this year God.

Sauce pls

looks cheap

The dude has dementor face, are you retards serious?

Like the fucking kid just has no face?

looking for some black boots, something kind of outdoorsy/combat-esque but still casual that i can wear around school/out with plain t and forward dad cap, and sunglasses but not look like im going to shoot the place up like .