Rate my fit Veeky Forums, no h8

rate my fit Veeky Forums, no h8

You want no h8? go to They're gonna scorch you dude

it looks like those are clothes to me but i'm not totally sure

This honestly would have been pretty good if he didn't wear a belt and didn't look like an ubercuck

hipster/10

man I love Kate Herring core.

Keith?

white man hypebeast/10

That fit.

A bit too gay imo but if you don't mind looking like you take three dicks at a time it's not a bad fit

That's the point man, also it's Harring not Herring. The joke is that this dude probably doesn't even know who he is.

So do you by any chance have any pictures from a different angle

I don't think that's true
OP is probably gay
and Keith Haring was known for raising money for AIDS research, until he himself died of AIDS

Fuuuck it's actually just Haring. I'll show myself out I guess.

So....pseudo 1985, but with 2016 fit? Nah....if you're going to go with eighties art on your chest, you'd best fit around it like an appropriate frame.

Lol you beta manlets, when will you get a gf?

I wouldn't date this girl for shit.

Why does he look like a photo of a normal human stretched bigger proportionately?

the fit is pretty basic but you fuck some things that make it look horrible, mainly the belt if you can go without one you should but if you need it get a basic leather belt. lastly the color of your lips look a little weird if it something u did don't do it again but if its just how your face looks ignore my comment.

Kek this is so true what on earth is going on here

This is photoshoped I swear

If I was dying of AIDS I'm sure some chick would latch on

best buddies is a school program designed to give retarded kids friends

no he's talking about how the guy looks much bigger compered to the girl

everyone here is so mean.... i love ur outfit. im a faggot so i love fagfits but most people here are ugly straight boys, just check the WAYWT thread for proof. we need an /LGBTFA/

i want to punch you so bad

I'm not even gay but I'd have sex with you. no homo