Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10999957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eatcha veggies kids

Do I fit in here?
Stats:
5'9"
126 pounds
Male

Sounds good to me, what are your goals?

Lower bodyfat%. I feel pretty chubby.

Exercise, don't lose too fast.

Good luck with your recovery! It looks like you're getting there with not being super rigid about weight and calories.

Congrats!

Btw if you haven't voted in the poll yet: strawpoll.me/10999957

ITT:Mental illness, body dysmorphia and malnutrition general

>itt a fat virgin targets others as a coping mechanism for his thinly veiled insecurities and oh also did i mention he's fat

>bmi 18.6
>feel pretty chubby

yep you fit here

i'm really sick and i have to drink juice and it's 120 calories/8oz and i want to fucking die

tfw you don't want to sacrifice 1/5 of your daily calories per glass but you also need to avoid a kidney infection and the ER

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

When you are sick eat at your TDEE or even a little above. Hope you feel better.

>wake up
>comfy new thread
>new alanas posted

they're two of my favourite thinspo grills

Same

Think their lips are real? I want lips like that.

They look real to me and Lily's been photographed since she was a baby so someone would've said something if she had gotten them done.

BMI 17.04 this morning. Feeling good. I received free food this morning though, hope I won't struggle.

Whats Alana's story? She's a model and they became friends?

19.3 bmi here. Not quite skeltal, not skinnyfat and not ottermode either. I'm probably somewhere between all three.

The thing is. My cheeks are thicc as fuck. I actually have a solid bone structure but my cheeks don't let it be seen.

Any solutions other than losing bf? I haven't measured mine in any way yet but feel like I'm roughly 12-13%

What juice is your favorite?

I can't stand a day without glass of cranberry one.

I think they went to the same school. She does model a bit but I think she's mostly Instagram/Tumblr famous. Also, her grandparents are Marge and Gower Champion who were actors, which is probably why she lives in the same area as Lily. Lily's friends with a bunch of celebrity kids, they all seem to hang out with one another.

i have to drink cranberry rn (any guesses what i'm sick with?) but if I could pick a juice to be zero calories it would be this homemade tangerine juice my mom makes
b-but i just want 2 eat mushrooms and miso soup

>tfw ywn be a glamorous thinspo celeb kid

pic unrelated

What a ridiculous generalization!

ITT: Me, a 215lbs, casually masturbating to the pretty girls being posted

Ooh, ooh! a UTI!!

Do I win pictures of your vagina? Please say yes :D:D:D

>Model Diet Manual
>No coffee

Aaand you've lost me.

tfw i realize i will never be as skinny as those anorexic kpop boys

I'm 5'7 and i weight 132 pounds.Am i chubby?How do i lose bodyfat and weight?I feel like i eat too much.It's all gone downhill since i started taking my medication.

I wonder what the allure is of posting yourself on Instagram. I wish I was that confident, it would terrify me.

They suffer from lack of self esteem and so they look outward to gain approval, and since they are beautiful they get immediate positive feedback and good feels from it. But like all good feels, the first time feels better than the most recent, and maintaining such an image could become an exhausting addiction.

I pulled that out of my ass though, I'm not psychologist, did it sound pretty good?

tanks frof

Lmao you need help if you're feeling good being underweight

That's not dramatically underweight. Do people feel immediately horrible if they are a point overweight? Everyone is different too, it's hard to know just from BMI unless it is really low.

VEGAN
E
G
A
N

>Am i chubby?
Look into the mirror and decide for yourself.
>How do i lose bodyfat and weight?
By eating at a deficit and exercising.
>I feel like i eat too much.
Download Lose It and track your calories. Also, read the FAQ (and the model diet manual for tips on what to eat)

Validation and attention, which isn't bad, everyone needs those things.

this photo gives me lewd thoughts desu.

Is reviewbrah /thinspo/?

The sad thing is that poster is probably none of those things while the retard crackheads here are definitely all of the things he said.

I've heard from Americans that Taco Bell food is inedible.

can i simply just drink alot of water and starve and when i do eat sometimes a snack its like a yogurt ?
6'0 200lb

Taco Bell is good if you're stoned and drunk at 4am on a Wednesday.

Can confirm this

>tell mommy I want cheesy gordita crunch
>she brings back steak hard taco

Just downloaded lose it yesterday. Anyone wants to add each other?

>tfw gone from 185 lbs to 171 lbs (5'9 manlet) in a little more than a month

I think I might make it lads

Join the group via the link in the OP.

You're going to make it, just stick with it. What's your goal? I'd say for normie thin you should go to 150 and then see from there how much more you might lose (if you want to lose more).

zzz, spent all night awake and in pain but hey, all the water i had to drink paid off!
despite eating 800 calories instead of 500 last night,
i'm at 117 lbs today! that's bmi 19.5 and only 5-6 lbs from clinically underweight :^)

a fucking tuna can is almost 200c how am i supposed to eat 500c a day with 2 meals

I'm trying to get back down to around 155-160 (my weight when I graduated HS two years ago), but I think I may go lower if I can.

Huh? Did you get the one with oil? You're supposed to get the one with water, m8. The ones I get are like 72 kcal a can.

You won't be able to keep that up for very long.

But does it taste good?

i don't do shopping and im fat and decided to start minimally counting calouries and a tuna that i have at home is almost 200 like what the fuck
i dont do the shopping since i still live at home im only 18

>i dont do the shopping since i still live at home im only 18
I'm 19 and I've been going shopping with my parents for years so I can pick out the things I like. Are you the kid that throws temper tantrums in fast food restaurants? Ask your mum to send you to fat camp.

Meant for (and hey I got quads!)

Yeah, if you are trashed it's delicious.

That gap is unreal.

i don't have a mother.
and my dad just does the shopping with his gf but he buys stuff i ask for like fat free yogurts or such types of diet food and started making daily soup since i asked for to avoid solids

I think you would likely look best at a bit higher of a BMI. I remember you posting a while back and you had a wide upper body and shoulders. I don't think I've ever seen you full with just panties and a bra on but I do remember some photo of your upper body that looked wide.

ilu frof

Bit codependent, aren't you?

lately i just completely forget to eat

You projecting m8?

What do you guys think

I binged todat and went 500kcal above my tdee will water fast 48 hours because i miss being high off hunger

>Are you the kid that throws temper tantrums in fast food restaurants?
That person didn't happen to post a green frog while telling that story, did he?

Nah

I don't remember, it's possible.

You should do some exercises mr skelly

I do have wide shoulders but my underbust is actually only 32! I'll probably take a better in-progress pic but this is me @around 108 lbs, my goal weight for now.

>I don't remember, it's possible
Did the story involve something referred to as 'good boy points'? Or GBP?

Take a photo now same angle

Hi friend, who this in photo? Thanks

I donno but maybe Lily Rose Depp or Alana Champion? They both kind of look like that, maybe a younger photo of one of those two.

what they look nothing like that

and a younger photo? theyre like 17 how young does that girl look?

s-sorry

how to stop being a fat vegan?
6ft 18m I've been vegan since December and I dropped 30lbs p fast (now at 150ish I want to get to at least 130) but I've plateaued since then. Do you just not eat any bread at all? I feel like that's the main thing holding me back (i.e. pasta) idk, I just can't seem to feel full without any bread or rice at all

Thermodynamics bro, if you want to lose weight eat less or exercise more. All there is to it.

for once in my life i don't feel like taking off all my clothes!

how tall are you? looking good btw

Can understand that. Well, for sure stay above 108. I think if you go below that you'll start to look like a pocket sized linebacker.

Eat more protein and fat, you'll feel fuller. My thinspo diet is a flexible keto/low carb diet that gives me more continuous energy because my blood sugar is now stable. If you like them as foods, look up zucchini noodles. I like making stir frys with shredded carrots where I previously used rice.

However, this overcomplicates the simple idea of thermodynamics

Engineer here. pls just say "Conservation of Energy" or "First Law"

Also, I'm not even an autist normally but using thermodynamics you could also argue that some calories are better than others because there are efficiency differences. For example maybe some calories are more inefficient than others for the body to process and therefore better for losing weight because of how they are metabolized (i.e. veggies because of the fiber). I don't know the efficiencies of various calories but I'm sure it's been studied. And maybe it makes such a little difference in humans that it doesn't matter.

So, yes, the First Law and thermodynamic principals apply to humans no doubt, but, without knowing how efficient we process each energy source put it, it is hard to really say that a calorie is a calorie.

I'm not saying your recommendation is wrong. In my experience, calories are pretty much calories and all one has to do is eat less than their TDEE to predictably lose weight. But I suspect that there are efficiency differences among different types of food processing within the body, making our calorie in calorie out argument technically incorrect, but in practice functional.

Yeah, I need a source on this. I only drink it a few times a week as more of a comfort to sooth the cravings than a pick me up but I still hope it's bullshit.

Most of that manual seems to have some "tribal" knowledge in there, but quitting or at least drastically limiting caffeine is a good idea anyways.

nice blog post faggot

>blog post
>doesn't include anything personal

I guess it's as good a time as ever to cut it out, especially when I'm only drinking it when I'm lacking will power. I've been trying to get into tea but a lot of them just taste like candy water to me, though I've only tried teabags and not leaves. any reccomendations?

Tea has caffeine also, gotta be careful there. Usually it's much less than brewed coffee though, so if you wanted to still have something first thing in the morning could be a good replacement.

I'm not a tea drinker so don't have any recommendations.

105 pounds at 5'11, have been sick for weeks, how do I keep my apetite down afterwards? (Male)

I'm 5'5"!

is your sister eating right now?

I'm stupid. I thought the poll guestion meant "where does thinspo originates?"

You could try some green or black tea, or maybe some herbal like camomile and peppermint. These usually don't taste sweet and are super healthy.

aww hey, stop that nonsense :<
i would know anyway, she's on some high school retreat
but it's lunch so probably, haha

i have to eat lunch too so that my mom doesn't cry
i can't wait to go back to school in 10 days!

Had pancakes with syrup for I guess its lunch time
luckily at this point I am well disciplined to not eat much more in the day

post an actual pic of yourself mr skelly

>i have to eat lunch too so that my mom doesn't cry
Kek what a mess

I have thought before that if I start a fashion line I would hire him as a model

mandatory maria waifu post

: