Hey Veeky Forums, where can I buy these?

and this one

her arse is fake though

damn she looks like shit

"cake"
Is that nigger for ass?

>fake everything

too old

On most street corners or in bars.

>those lips
>louis bag
insta-HOE

lip injections are a hell of a drug

>before all the surgery and shit she was a 6/10

She was pretty cute to be honest, I think I like her more.

more like a 3 hahahaha

damn wtf

wtf ewww

2bh she looked extremely repulsive before

I would devour that ass though if you know what I mean

i love the usage of makeup between the tits to make them look more pronounced

kek

Yes. I have a masters degree in translating niggaphonics to english

If you had so much money you'd make yourself more attractive too
Also having no lips is disguisting she looks way better now

kek she looked like becca moody and now she just looks like a less thicc version of kim k

If I had a lot of money I'd just buy really cool clothing and spend the time I don't need to spend on a job on working out. That would be pretty much it in terms of looking better.
Doing plastic surgery to change your appearance is on fucking crazy levels of insecure

No shit shes basically the queen of instagram hoes

yuck

Isnt her sister hotter and skinnier? Why does this one get all the attention

because her sister's not an attention whore

what is that red scar shit on her back?

post pics

she's the only one without plastic surgery and she's the most attractive tbqhwyf

damn she looks pretty good

Can someone explain why people idolize these people?

>a model
>not an attention whore
wew lad

She looks a bit like Amy Lee in that photo, but a far less superior version I guess.

I could, but it's difficult to get into the mind of a turbo-normie to do so.

They have a reality TV show that's basically a family version of Real Housewives, which I guess is entertaining for 14-year-old girls to watch to feed their fantasies of luxury and fame and whatnot. One of them has some makeup line, and they have millions of followers on their respective social medias on account of being makeup/fashion "gurus" or something. The mother is some high-end businesswoman and was also married to Caitlyn Jenner, while Kim Kardashian is married to Kanye West, which adds actual celebrity bullshit to the mix.

They likely have little novelty or personality beyond the media spotlight, though, as these are people who are literally paid to take vacations for their show to film and to upload selfies on Instagram. Therefore, I'm not sure what's so inspiring about them if all of their "accomplishments" were handed to them.

>less superior
?

She does look better than every single other one. Never seen her before.

Side note: is Kylie Jenner paying snapchat to post stories and shit about her? There is way too much shit on her on that app

>check snapchat
>featured story of how to nail Kylie's selfie hand poses
>3 more down its a "kylie rocking new bikini" story

Fuck outta here

And i have a masters in translating redneckphonics to english.

Got rich and famous from giving head on camera, they're living the dream

How can you get worse after that shit...

Oh wait...

From the back

She is actually a lot better now, she just uses too much make up, her lips now are kinda disgusting, but kissable, before her "lips" were disgusting and not kissable at all.

Can't believe this girl is actually a "super model", I guess this is what having a famous family can get you. So many models who deserve to be in her place instead.

>Thinking your body wont change from the age of 13 to 18

kill yourself

B-but aren't you a boy, user?