Are the stan smith blacks superior to the white ones...

Are the stan smith blacks superior to the white ones? Thinkin bout copping a pair but i'd like to hear your opinion first.

>black sneakers

lmao will you be wearing them with black pants then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly unathletic they look.

Looks like you're wearing dress shoes which is cringe

lmao will you be wearing them with black pants then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly unathletic they look.

OP, have you considered KILLING YOURSELF!?!?

objectively the superior Stans.

lmao will you be wearing them with black pants then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly athletic they look.

lmao will you be wearing them with black pants then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly athletic they look.

cuck/10

>cuck
/pol/ pls go

no you

there are no upvotes here, fag

lmao will you be wearing them with black cock then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly athletic they look.

lmao will you be wearing them with black cock then? How versatile. I especially like how incredibly athletic they look.

nah don't. If you want black shoes either get actual jogging shoes/runningshoes (idk what its called) or actual leather shoes (f.ex doc martens)

most autistic advice ive read today thank you user

Maybe if you are the Ice King

yes these work great if you work at Wendy's!

despite the assholes in this thread, I say white Stans are way more versatile than black ones. Easier to wear with most fits and you can wear them all year round without much concern.

Opinion on these?

>the year is 2016
>people are still wearing stan smiths
>people are still wearing top knot haircuts

The quality of the leather is shit.

Stans in general are too clunky looking.

dindu hacker core

Are you 12 years old?

>C U R R E N T Y E A R
>people doing things

how awful