What do Veeky Forums people wear?

What do Veeky Forums people wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8F9hW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clothes

Fuck you.

Veeky Forums as in or as in the people discussed there?

glasses and mitten gloves. the also have a cat and suffer from chronic anxiety :((

upvote plz

People who read books. I dress preppy and I'm an e/lit/ist who sometimes browses Veeky Forums.

anything that wont protect them from these fists raining upon them

I browse Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and aim for a trad look with vintage military influences. Anything but tech- and streetwear.

Does prep work?

as spergy as they post I would guess

Yes. Prep is basically academic-core

>and I'm an e/lit/ist
So you only parrot dem hot O P I N I O N S/memes of Veeky Forums or do you actually read what Veeky Forums recommends? don't know if they are elitist in there but you sound like a poser faggot.

>music while reading
Do people do this?

Papercuts if you mean literature
hype if you mean lit like it's lit famalam come thru

come to lit discord

discord.gg/8F9hW

yes

>A pseudo intellectualism
>Low self esteem
>The faint smell of cigarettes

So they're not taking in 100% of either medium of entertainment. I don't get it

American prep is completely incompatible with Veeky Forums, it is rather for rich Veeky Forums people. The Veeky Forums persons I know prefer a more understated look or do not care about fashion at all.

>why are people enjoying things in different ways than i enjoy them

I usually listen to something with headphones when reading just so I can shut myself completely out of the world outside and concentrate better on what I'm reading.

I mostly dress business casual, but that's because I'm old and I work in an office. Outside work, I usually black 510s, white sneakers and a slim fit ocbd/gray sweatshirt