Do you need to be rich to be Veeky Forums?

Do you need to be rich to be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

No but it fucking helps.

this, style doesn´t have anything to do with money.

still you need money to access certain garments

well my country's money is shit so 30 dollars is like 90 bucks in my country and part time jobs I can have here pay 3-4 bucks an hour. I literally have no money so what should I do? I buy a pull&bear t once in a while and 1 pair of pants each year

Knock offs and thrift stores my friend

/thread

yes

you can be poor and fa but it's rare and since you had to ask it doesn't apply to you

there is no nobility in poverty. get rich.

>there is no nobility in poverty

There is, plenty of.

>When he was consulted on how Spartans might best forestall invasion of their homeland, Lycurgus advised, "By remaining poor, and each man not desiring to possess more than his fellow."[11]

youre so gay for that quote senpai lmao

am i the only person that thinks wearing knock offs is lame af, like trying to pass knock offs as the real thing? i hate when people do that, i wont call them out on it like someone with aspergers but i'm usually just like 'ahh alright cool bro' and silently judge idk

Most people are very fast to call out fakes.

Fakes are lame. I think "budget versions" of a certain style can be cool though.

Go small wardrobe, buy off grailed,

sorry for my english but what is off grailed? is it a brand or a thing?

grailed.com/

Only get the shitty stuff, I want the good cops.

Where do you live?

Test

>mfw live in Sydney
>mfw all the most effay kids I see in the city live in the eastern suburbs and have rich parents

i'll always be on government support so i hope not

but are they actually effay...

helps
but being rich can't buy substance in personality

examples: super boring and rich asains and arabs

Being rich is not effay but it might help you to become effay

no just smart

With half the shit you kids think is "Fashionable", you need to be filthy fucking rich. But then again 95% of you are sheep and instead of dressing what you think looks good and suits your body shape you just want what everyone else has even if it looks uglier than a 12 year old pitbull's bollocks.

Please don't trip

>bollocks
your opinion is officially null

god damn turkey

thank you Veeky Forumsm

So fucking this.
Having style is effay, which is not necessarily affected by how much money you have. Obviously, you can't be a homeless dumpster diver and be effay, but you most certain can on a small budget if you buy clothes with classic styles and make sure they fit you well. Add unique accessories to add your personal flair.

money won't buy style, but once you have style of course it helps. even if you don't buy expensive pieces, it gets expensive to experiment with looks even if you're buying h&m tier.
money also makes unfashionable people think they look good.

You don't, but money makes it easier. If you have money, you just choose style you like and go berserk online shopping, if you don't have money, you need to be creative and spend more time on search, research etc. You will be surprised how much cool garments you can buy for cheap from y!jp.

how do you go about buying stuff on y!jp. wouldnt shipping cost be stupid expensive.

Mans got watch game. Those Audemars Piaget Royal Oaks run up to 70,000 usd.

Warehouse i use can hold my items for a few months, so i just buy lots of items and ship them at once. Shipping isn't stupid expensive, last time i paid 36USD for bomber jacket (~2kg).

Wtf just googled that. Stupid expensive breh.

oh i see, thanks