How do I prevent this from happening?

How do I prevent this from happening?

lose weight fatty

I'm Big Pawn, and this is my man shop. I son here with my old Rick and my work, Harrison Hoss. Everything in price has a here and a hoss. One man I've ricked after 21 old - you big know what is gonna come through that Harrison.

This shouldn't happen if your jeans are good quality and you are wearing the appropriate size. Don't stuff yourself inside jeans that don't fit.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stop man-spreading

Have them reinforced by a tailor

Eat less

Lose weight, until then
Get them to a tailor whenever you see signs of the fabric breaking apart

I weigh 145, but a bit thicker on the thighs (muscle/frame, not fat), but nothing crazy.

it took a while, seven years, but this happened to my iron heart jeans.

my plan is to take them into the local denim shoppe and have them darn it closed.

Stop being fat.

Tears

These guys are right OP. I used to be a land whale and this happened to all my jeans.
Lost weight and it hasn't happened since.
I usually wear needle thin Levi's or 511s so dunno that my pant quality is something out of this world

It tends to happen to good quality raw denim because heavy denim + very heavy dye puts a lot of stress on the crotch area.

It happens and there's really not a good way to avoid it. It's absolutely true that it happens more to fatter people, but I know skinny people it happens to as well - it may very well be proportions. There are some places that will reinforce the crotch to avoid this, but what you're really doing is just delaying the inevitable.

Topkek

wear jogging britches instead of dungaree's

Get castrated

Don't size down
Wash your jeans ever other month or so.

basically do the opposite of whatever "denim-heads" tell you to do.

>tfw your balls hang too low

stop being a jeans wearing faggot and get some big boy pants

>t. user who wears suits to casual settings

it just happens. don't bike in jeans. gusseted crotch is the only way to avoid it but i haven't found any good denim with one yet.

>chinos dont exist
>casual trousers dont exist

black suit with red shirt and a sick fedora

>jeans exist

>your autism exists

>calling someone autistic over wearing a piece of clothing that is widely used in fashion and by normies
>maybe im just a mirror to you

As soon as you start seeing thin fabric or fraying in the crotch area, stitch a large patch on the whole inside of the crotch. Then, stitch down any fraying or tears to the patch.

"You gotta take em off son."

just cartwheel around instead of walking

Don't buy jeans with elastane.

But if you wear them day in-day out this will happen.

try to wash them by hand and not so frequently, look the label and buy the ones that doesnt have that much % of elastano and more % of cotton! ^^ and stitch them as soon as you see a hole or something, it'll lasts a little longer

>mfw bike to work
>mfw this happens

and this is why I stopped buying expensive pants

this has never happened to any pair of jeans i've owned and i almost always only wear slim/skinny
70kg, 6'

Stop having such a big dick damn

I developed these things due to the way I'm sitting, with one leg over the other. It bent the cloth at one place every time and eventually it started fraying.