Why havnt you achieved full brock ohurn mode yet?

This 6'7" golden god walks alone as the true alpha male. What are you doing to compete with this level of perfection? Should we all bow down and submit as humble betas?

he always has his shirt off because he would look stupid in clothes, therefore not Veeky Forums

Hes taking all of our women, do we even have a chance?

nobody would ever want to pose for a picture with this guy or show up to a party with him

Some weird body proportions, the fact that he roids so hard, and the mediocre face along with his blond hair makes me feel okay with myself.

I have a cousin who's mom has those facial aesthetics and his dad is 6'3 athletic king, he's only 2 yrs old but I'm pretty sure he's going to look like this guy

He looks too bulky for my taste, the really heavy set jaw and lack of neck makes him look like a gorilla. Nice hair though. His face doesn't look that great honestly, the beard is probably there for a reason.
>btw I'm a gril

the guy in the back right pulls off the look he's goin for better than him

The guy is marvelous. People hating on him are obviously jelly skinny manlet fags who have never tasted pussy.

bowing to no one is effay

bitch

>all these jelly thinfags itt

Tell him to murder my mussy

True.

>who have never tasted pussy
Fuck. I'm eating.

it shouldn't taste bad...

I don't want to think about pussy period.

Is that a pun? :^)

I will take credit for it.

why?
dude looks like a god. one of the few who can actually pull off long hair and not look like an autist.

can someone shop a pic of this guy with a shaved head and beard?

idiot

because with him next to you you will always look like an ugly efeminate dweeb. women will never look at you at all. no woman will want to talk to you. any picture with him will make the other person look ugly. nobody wants that competition.

not with the jacket, but if he went with the tee and jeans, he's easily thor-mode which is dope. and that's coming from a straight male thinspo lurker.

>Why havnt you achieved full brock ohurn mode yet?
because I despise taking steroids
/thread

he has pics of himself without a beard on his insta, looks a lot different but descent still

I'd be so disappointed if that guy had a small dick.