Space/Lunarcore Thread

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YVUo4W4XFiI
youtube.com/watch?v=o-n-siVzHxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7XRkpkti4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is space/lunarcore
There is no definitive marker of 'spacecore'. The style itself is rooted in choosing garments that fit a specific feeling, thus forcing the wearer to mine various designers for unifying threads and in doing so reject the vision offered to them as consumers. The unifying thread is retrofuturism, but could just as well be post apocalyptic cowboys as far as the ethos is concerned. What we are doing is using pre-existing products to make a non-existent statement.

>space/lunarcore thread
>DesertStorm.jpg

Desert
A desert is a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life.

deserts exist on other planets to

Reminder, when you're out zooming through the milky way, make sure to read up on space law. The standard set of rules placed on all federation owned sectors: unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/index.html

>Earthbound normies, don't even have UV reflecting clothing

I started to love Maharishi, I might go ahead an purchase some of their track pants.

>SPACE/LUNARcore thread

Does anyone get what this dingus is talking about?

Wow, it's actually called space law, who knew.

Quickly, you're on a planet that is unknown to you. Your ship didn't take a smooth landing, you're now stuck with clothes on your back and everything in your bag. What do you have on you.

aww man, white tee and shorts...

Make it up, cowboy. The stars are the limit. I'll have:
Pocket knife
Water jug
Flashlight
Lighter
E-11 blaster..

Go wild with it.

I'll have:
no gf

>On hoth
Backpack filled with protein, and dried food.
Equipped with pocket knife, hand gun, lighter.

Also, sauce on this jacket

Lol rp elsewhere nerdo

UEG, they have dope windrunners

Damn, thanks pham. This is some good stuff

Ha, I bet he shitposts from earth

The most lunarcore DJ

youtube.com/watch?v=YVUo4W4XFiI

Hell yes! Post some more inspiring tracks

here's a great inspo dj duo but aesthetically they're aren't very lunar. Their first 2 albums were phenomenal

youtube.com/watch?v=o-n-siVzHxs

How about this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7XRkpkti4

also >

Goodnight Moonman.

grey t shirt, grey nike tech fleece pants, and navy blue with black air max 95

bump

brb googling voivod

stfu we all know what it means u asperg
it means this kinda space blanket shit

an iphone, us open oakmont 2016 hat, a robe
lmao im dead

this aint star wars bruv

crimson chin cosplaying an antenna

mohammad core

lol she would literally be a personal disposal package

manchester city council core

urban assassin creed lookin mufcka

chav turned urban thrifta

matalan discount section

this dude thinkin in his head "WHAT AM I WEARING WHY IS EVERYONE STARING AT ME I WANT TO GO HOME NOW"

Talk shit; post you're fit
I bet you ain't got no swag retard loll

What is Fiorinacore?

My best bet would be that it's modelled after inmates on the prison planet Fiorina 161 from Alien 3

Lets compile a list of brands that create some good stuff that can be incorporated into lunarcore.

>Alpha Industries
Started by Samuel Gelber, Alpha industries provides quality clothing for the U.S. Armed Forces and NASA

>Palladium
At the end of WWII this aircraft tire manufacturing company and revived as a footwear factory in France. Their boots use the same rubber as used in aircrafts.

>Outlier
Born in 200, Outlier is a company set out to create basics made with the idea of function driven fabrics. Such things as, UV resistance, insulation, moisture absorption, and built to last through many washes.

Thanks pham, it's been bothering me.

holy sheet thats hot af

>Maharishi
Founded to create long lasting and environmentally respecting utilitarian clothing. Collections always having natural fibre hemp and organic cottons.

wat a qt

only undies

I wont last 10 minutes

Disgusting.

W2c?