old

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/269064-Ann-Demeulemeester-F-W09--Eleanor--Cardigan
polyvore.com/ann_demeulemeester_high-top_sneakers_item/thing?id=39181821
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"nice crocs hat"

absolute autism

cringe

i feel like the shoes dont fit. what would you guys suggest? first time posting btw

Something that doesn't look pissed on

im still wearing this

its still hot

Think that brown leather sneakers will go well with that blue shirt
Ok bottom, not fan of how the t fits you

Repost

w2c jacket

1/2

2/2 forgot to take a fit pic so made a gif out of a snapchat instead

these are all nice outfits, this thread is already a lot better than the last one

zara
yohji
lanvin

this is a really weak fit. the shirt is bad, the pants are great but bad w/ the shoes, and the shoes don't work with any part of the outfit. the watch is terrible too.

put on some socks, change the shirt.

black socks to go with the shoes and the pants?
what kind of shirt would you go with here?
beige melange with mandarin collar? tucked/untucked?
Have you posted a fit in the thread yet btw? I legitimately appreciate when people take the trouble to give me feedback but I like to discuss fashion with people who have skin in the game

brooms

Fix your posture before it's too late

that shirt fits you very well. I like this fit but for the shoes

Messing around with some stuff kinda, ended up wearing the second one. I get it if its bad

Pectus excavatum?

i'd go w/ black socks to make a cleaner break from pants to shoes.

idea behind shirt isn't bad, i just don't like the difference in white between the chest / the placket / sleeve end / collar. i vastly prefer when it's all the same, and it's less shear. the watch doesn't work imho because it looks big & bulky, and it's silver, which i'm not a fan of in general.

what feels awkward to me about the fit as it is, is that the levels of formality aren't even. the pants & shoes can go together , but not with that shirt. and the shirt and watch go together, but not with the shoes. the pants and shirt go together, but not the watch / shoes.

take the shoes & pants & add socks, change the shirt, take off the watch.

this isn't from today but here's a fit of mine

looks cool

>what feels awkward to me about the fit as it is, is that the levels of formality aren't even.
I'll buy that
I like your pants in that pic. nice setting too

no
no

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha

YEEZY SEASON

nice background, shitty fit

what's wrong w/ the fit buddy

Explain ;(
I thought that the fact the editing was ironic was apparant... but if you couldnt tell now you know

hi

r8 my fit

from the back?

M E M E B O Y S
low key dope

the more i follow the threads is the more i learn and the less i understand the rules of fashion. i legitimately have no idea how you come up with what is good and bad.

i've been trying to view each picture objectively and predict the common notes and i can only really get it like 30% right. is everyone on this board into ninjas and dads?

>is everyone on this board into ninjas and dads?
probably the 2 role models people here subconsciously aspired to the most

kewl

jesus christ your legs are fucked up

Mac Demarco, but he is my dad

So is sadboys just something people say when they have no personality? Also your hat is fucking gay

The shoes do not fit, you're correct. But the bigger issue is that shirt looks like it escaped Charlie's closet from Two and a Half Men.

It's not hot. You look like you're trying to be Scott Weiland and it's obvious.

School Shooter/10

Napolean Dynamite found Veeky Forums

Extremely gay

Did you just assume my personality??!?!?!?!?

No i assumed your lack of one, judging on your clothes its a safe bet

talk shit post fit, eh?

Im naked and eating limes in my shower. Dont think youd like to see that

oh fak

All thrift except tee and converse

work fit, still nice and warm out

jacket is nice

ID on boots?

feel this would look better with the cardigan unbuttoned idk

nice, i don't usually like rolled up jeans but this looks good

shirt is bad, pant are good

I like this. works well imo. maybe with some black socks

school shooter/10

best in thread

decent, not too sure about the bottom of the jeans though. ID on coat?

those shoes are sick but not in this fit

decent but use a longer top. ur legs are hella long mr skeltal

youre fit isnt next level enough for those shoes

how do i take it to the next level???????

but I don't like long tops :-(

Favourite band desu

I really like this jacket.

Ann Demeulemeester x4

biggest faggot on this board

this fit arouses me, damn saved for inspo

trippy

Ive always been into the wispy fringey tassely light airy side of ann, have you ever considered doing something like that? Like a silk blouse, waistcoat, pants and boots or sth i think itd look cool on you since youre tall

I fucking hate rap music and this bullshit hipster crap it has produced, none of you are original FUCK YOU for supporting c(rap) music and fueling a misogynistic industry that is the worst thing to happen to music since screamo

I equally love that side of Ann as well, but the way I dress is far more tailored/clean. Too many styling options makes me anxious haha.
I have some cool billowing Ann shirts though.

Word i try to branch out and diversify so i can discover as many elements of clothes and styling that i like and can pull back together into 1 coherent direction but sometimes im trying to get ready for work and i literally have like 20 items of clothing sprawled on my room floor and im just like well fuck

Cool shirt

Ive always wanted to do ann's goth cowboy / villager look but ive opted for soloist / nn's take on the same style mixed with vintage and thrift

Particularly because cool ann is so fucking hard to find 2nd hand and sizing always fucks me up

r/mfa reporting in, serisouly lurk more before posting

Super impressive. Glad to see that someone on Veeky Forums has unique taste. Are you the dude selling that elenanor ann knit? If so your fits are always very refreshing. Ann D is an amazing designer and seeing these fits makes me wish I was a twink boi so I could pull it off as well as you do.

Love those one piece tees from M.A+ not having any seams to wear on your shoulders is incredible. I think people are sperging out about the ann d hightops because you still have the straps on them and they throw off your over all slim silhouette. I suggest detaching them(?) Never owned a pair so not sure if you would have to cut them off or what.

A person being confident in their own style cements the individuality and focus of the person in my mind. Exploration is obviously required but it's cool when someone finds themselves.

Soloist / n(n) is godly as well, but I've always found the proportions to be too tight for my liking. But A/W09 is one of the best menswear seasons ever made.

I feel your pain on 2nd hand Ann. Every archive piece that ends up popping up I fiend over. But speaking of light/feathery Ann S/S17 was such an amazing return to form.

they are so great, I agree! the top two straps are loose but the bottom one would have to be cut and I don't think I could do that :( I'll just bulk up or wear a jacket or coat

Thanks! Sure am. Let me just shill that listing for a sec.

grailed.com/listings/269064-Ann-Demeulemeester-F-W09--Eleanor--Cardigan

Sweet piece. I pm'd you about if forever ago. Would have copped but Im /vegan/ so I stay away from animal materials. Got lucky with a PH linen and cotton blend jacket, the seller lied to me though lmao. I asked if it had leather backing on the buttons and he said no. All but 1 of the buttons had been replaced and now theres just a weird dangly bit of leather backing on 1 button, figure ill replace it after it inevitably comes loose. You post on sufu too yeah? I havent bothered looking at their WAYWT in ages, I figure its still dead af. Instagram killed fashion forums desu. SZ way slower than before too...

is that some post ironic meme shit

Yeah man I've never even thought about the difficulty of ethical fashion through veganism, that's pretty admirable though. I haven't posted on sufu in over a year, mostly because it was completely dying like you mention. SZ has essentially grinded to a halt and half of its history has been deleted through Faust bannings. I don't really post anywhere at the moment though apart from shit lazy pics on Veeky Forums. I want to do more cool instagram content though, but put effort into it. I'll probably start when I begin to promote my photography.

thanks

idk man it was like 90° when i went out today, thats pretty fucking hot where i live. had to look up scott weiland, only thing remotely similar is the hairline maybe? and thats only bc u can't see the memebun, my hair is like almost elbow length

not sure ive ever even heard a stp song. only thing i knew about them is he got replaced by the guy from linkin park, who is a p great vocalist imo

boots are shittyish probably knockoff chelseas i picked up at some little boutique in harajuku for like 4500円, inside says glabella 'the brand of authentic shoes'

but i mean the leather creases really well and they don't look too cheap so p great cop if u ask me

are you asking me or telling me bc that time they toured w jeff rosenstock and ajj was fucking amazing wil & jeff 4ever

@tbfieulaine

Wil is definitely my favourite artist, no doubt

Went to a gig in a club with tssb and luca brasi, really small club filled with maybe like 200 people all moshing, super personal and good and stuff

Would recommend moving to Australia if you haven't already bc they've got gigs literally every month

They normally tour with guys like the Gooch Palms, Dune Rats and Violent Soho, give them a check out if you like tssb

shithead

How tall are you (inc weight if u want)

; _ ; haven't left the house in days

185, 60kg

F R O M T H E B A C K

well aren't you a big boy?!

being tall is a curse and a blessing

'The brand of authentic shoes' sounds like a pretty reputable boot manufacturer

cool thank u for inspo, wondering what waist those pants are this is a sick look

i like these so far

W2C Boots?

sleeves are a bit long

Ann D senpai
polyvore.com/ann_demeulemeester_high-top_sneakers_item/thing?id=39181821