PATCH GENERAL

Patch general boys

Recently copped this backpatch

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/156254584/space-explorer-iron-on-patch#
etsy
hellomerch.com/collections/chelsea-wolfe/products/crying-eye-black-white-patch-pack?variant=1401942916
youtu.be/kYaRV6EwI3U
etsy.com/listing/261671822/enamel-pin-fire-eye-girl
asos.com/au//ASOS/ASOS-Bomber-Jacket-With-Tape-Detail-in-Black/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5826351
universalstore.com/st-goliath-daisy-parka-indie-green.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have one of these patches too, but I bought it without knowing it was weeb shit and I don't want it anymore

>buys patch with moon runes on it
>"I didn't know it was weeb shit!"

w2c

digimon?

w2c

etsy.com/listing/156254584/space-explorer-iron-on-patch# Here you go

ay thanks senpai

W2c

im kinda on the edge of putting it on a jacket, its a little bit bitchy of me but i dont really like associating myself with anime or shit.

What could normies who dont know of evangelion think of it tho?

the etsy shop I got it from doesnt have it available anymore.

etsy com/shop/NexusDesign

For my goth boys, this shit is great.
hellomerch.com/collections/chelsea-wolfe/products/crying-eye-black-white-patch-pack?variant=1401942916

lolwut

this youtu.be/kYaRV6EwI3U

Gerigerogegege

Evangelion is my shit. Give it to me desu

please be bait

Best in thread

Does anyone know where I can buy this pin

Can't you READ? THIS IS PATCHES GENERAL- SO GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD.

what is a good patch for a plain black jansport backpack

I'll gladly take it off your hands

I'd sell it, $20

Distressed NASA patches. Wanting to build a kinda distressed lunarcore jacket with them, just can't find the right base.

etsy.com/listing/261671822/enamel-pin-fire-eye-girl
it's sold out famalam

Got some freebie patches. Don't know what to do with them desu

Kinda want to put them on my black bomber or green jacket

asos.com/au//ASOS/ASOS-Bomber-Jacket-With-Tape-Detail-in-Black/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5826351

universalstore.com/st-goliath-daisy-parka-indie-green.html

Thank you anyway, might check back and see if they restock

Where do you guys go for music patches that aren't metal/punk/emo? I've recently has a massive urge to put together a decent patch jacket but can't find and cool patches for groups like Blur/Justice/gorillaz/mf doom, and the like. I can only find sites for heavier music.

because it is a style developed from those heavier music. blur, mf doom, and gorillaz patches would be equivalent to nirvana green day blink182 ect.
just wear a PLAIN denim with ONE band button on it or ONE patch it will looks a hell of alot less autistic

Evangelion is no weeb shit. It's the most Veeky Forums of animu

I was thinking a Bomber. I agree it could look autistic, but i think it highly depends on the style of the patch - metal battle jackets look so cool because the band logos all follow a similar theme. I'd aim to collect decent looking patches and not just have a incoherent assortment of bands that i like strewn together. I'm aware of the posey-ness aspect too

pls link- the etsy one has been sold out for the longest time :'(

Not that metal jackets aren't less autistic, but following a theme is key, i always go by the less is more rule, as long as you like it/listen to it its not really all that posuer

Alive 2007 is my shit, get that patch

T shirt slayer dot com for battle jacket inspo(and autismo)

Where to find good patches?

want

nah

It was 18 bucks cmon

Lies.
>Akira masterrace

That is the etsy one, wouldnt know where to get that design elsewhere.

was just about to ask the same question--i just bought one and am about to rip the logo off and replace it w a hopefully non embarrassing one

im ok with lowkey weeb suggestions though