Are dashikis effay? I accidentally bought one last night

Are dashikis effay? I accidentally bought one last night.
Will I get confronted for wearing one even though I'm not White?

If you are African or black then rock that shit son

I'm Southeast Asian

w2c that one?

If you aren't black, don't wear it.

If you are in the USA or Western Europe, you may be verbally assaulted by a frizzy-haired mulatto girl, but if you think you can pull it off go for it.

>rock that shit son ;)

Fuck off, I'm op and I'm part Black but don't look it.

Which one of your parents was white?

My paternal grandfather is Black

Sargon?

>paternal

What is your mother like?

Lmao no, I can't picture him asking dashiki advice on Veeky Forums

>What did user mean by this

;3

Dashiki pride

>I accidentally bought one last night.
no you didn't. You knew exactly what you were doing. Might as well try it on and see if it looks good on you. I would not personally wear that since I'm not a teenager or black

I was pretty lit all day yesterday

>>paternal

Really makes you think.

what the fuck if he's not black? Cultural appropriation is bullshit and curiously enough is only deffender by Americucks who have no history. Oh, true, because your ancestors were European. Fuck you.

Who gives a fuck about cultural appropriation, any white person who acts black is a cuck.

>le race defener

It just looks weird on non-black people that's all

I'm not White though, if someone gives me a hard time about it I'll say I'm paying homage to my ancestry.

I might culturally appropriate some black people stuff though just to trigger them, luckily black people are a very peaceful race so I should be safe.

>Tfw no frizzy haired mullato girl to insult me

Non-black/africans shouldn't wear dashikis for the same reason non-Hindu/Jain people shouldn't wear a bindi, stop being so fragile and understand that not everything in the world is made for white people

>Mfw spanish heritage so I get to be "hispanic" and wear whatever the fuck I want because pillaging and reappropiating is the cornerstone of my countries history.

>Why don't whites just stick to their own clothing?

At least I can't imagine your genes spreading much with that ideology.

Alright, check it. I say wear it if you can pull it off, other wise stay away from it. Don't wear it because School Boy Q has made them popular and you just want to be Veeky Forums. I'm black and growing up the only people I've ever seen wear dashikis on the regular were militant/pro black people, not even too many black Africans wear them, so just know what space you're stepping into and what type of attention you'll get when you wear that type of clothing.

OP isn't White

If I can't pull it off then I'll just give it to my Bajan grandfather

Will 90s came back?

Where I live the Africans wear them with jeans. They look alright.

>religious symbols are the same as garments from a geographic region

if you live in Australia, you could get away with it at a music festival or something.

are you spanish or are you hispanic
very different

They are one and the same.

Hispanic means I have spanish blood.
Latino means I'm from a spanish speaking country or mestiso (I'm not)

Wow, color me surprised to see such a detestable opinion.

(I'm not actually, I knew a retard of your caliber would say something this stupid)

Indians sell bindis to tourists. they almost beg them to buy them

The only reason they shouldn't wear it is because they can't pull it off.

Cultural appropriation is literally just white people not wanting second hand embarrassment.

No minority who doesn't have to front for white university students cares about it, absolutely none.

t. Blacker than midnight

>muuuh white people
Whites don't give a shit about your ugga bugga """""culture"""""

What are you even talking about?

Is there anything "traditional" like this for Latinos? I was thinking of a guayabera or a poncho.

go overdose on red pills you /pol/ fuckhead

Dey just disadvantaged with only 85k a year. Dey dindunuffin

If you're not black stay away from the dashiki

I wish white people would go back to wearing Metallica shirts and shit like that.

>tfw my half Cuban (white Cuban) friend gets triggered when he sees shitskin spics wearing guayaberas and won't wear his because of said shitskins

Cringe

segregation is the epitome of racism.

>tfw you're black and realize your race contributed nothing to this world so you have to get hyper defensive about some ugly shirt, your bongos and your clay huts

it looks fucking retarded on black people too to be honest

yeaaaaah no. Blacks look good in Dashiki's something about how the colors work well with their skin and not some pasty goofballs.

love this post